18

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

its double update 

happy reading :)

 


 

Dara pov

I talk to one of guard and ask him to help minzy inside and i leaning in ji car. I stared at his face, he seem in deep thought. I touch his shoulder. he jumped a little before turn to me.

 

“thank you. once again you help me.”

 

He smiled and reaches for my hands. “no problem. I will be here in heartbeat everytime you need me. now go inside.” He motions with his head but his hand hold my hands tightly. I squeeze it and tip toed to peck him. “bye.” without wait for him I already run inside my house. i touch my chest as it beats wildly. Bold move! Why I kiss him?????

 

Jiyong touch his lips as his eyes never leave her door where she disappear. A smile creeps in his face as he chuckled in giddiness. He shook his head and enter his car and drove off. A few moments after he leave a black van and few black car enter her house.

 

 

Dara pov

Maid already change minzy clothes and tend her bruised as I wait for her to wake up. I stared at her sleeping figure and sigh. If I can, I will kill her with my bare hands! How dare her hurt minzy??! I wont stay and let it slip, nobody mess with my family and get easily, I will make her life suffer!

 

A knock from door and someone enter it, dad close the door and walk to me. he sat beside me and stared at sleeping minzy as well.

 

“how’s her?”

 

“good.” Unconsciously I said in tight voice. dad my head and make me look at him.

 

“forget it, we already take care of it.” he smiled assuring at me. he really know about my temper when it include my family.

 

I sigh and nod “just make sure she will suffer! Or I will personally do it.”

 

Dad pulled me to hug and I feel him nods. “don’t worry, nobody hurt my daughter and get over it.” I nod my head and hug him back. I missed him.

 

 

----

“oh, why school is full? Something happen?” I ask minzy beside me, after a week been home, she attend school again but with so many protection, well me too, now we have a tracker on our new rings. she shook her head.

 

“I don’t know unnie. Lets ask them.” she pointed to her friend, amber and sulli? Yeah them.

 

they bow at me when they come near and smile to minnzy “good morning sunbaenim, hi mingki.”

 

i nod “what happen ?”

 

“oh you don’t know? Someone barge in our school. You don’t want to see principles office. Its really mess.”

 

“oh, some thief?” I ask.

 

sulli shook her head “I don’t think so, because nothing missing. But you know, this someone access our school webs and you know what this people find? Our student info, I heard from my friend that its senior student.”

 

“eh who?”

 

“I don’t know. but I heard police know who but just tell principles since they don’t want to make any ruckus. But from gossips it chaerin sunbaenim, but I don’t know.”

 

“eh? Her? why?”

 

“maybe it just coincidental?” I said, I still hate her for what she’s done. I don’t know what dad did to her as he wont tell me.

 

“yeah maybe. But who knows? Sunbaenim is sometimes rude, maybe there someone who hurting by her and want a vengeance?" amber say.

 

“yeah, maybe. Go to your class girls. And stop gossiping.” I said. They bow at me before leave with minzy who waved at me.

 

I walk to my class with so many thought. What really happen? Is it really her? Or me? are my disguised already uncovered? Are dad enemies know who I am? So many thought run on my mind and I don’t notice someone stride his way to me.

 

“what with that face?” he sat in front of me. I look up and shook my head.

 

“think about this burglar?” he ask again.

 

I shook my head “no.” I lied. a frown crease in his face.

 

“don’t worry, nothing will happen.” He tap my head and smile.

 

I sigh “I hope so.” I said. I really mean it, I hope its not about me.