21

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

double update :)

i'm sorry if it's short. 

till next sunday people! 


Jiyong pov

I excused myself from seungrat as my phone rings. Its minzy. Is something happen with dara?

 

“minzy? What happen?”

 

“oppa! Unnie!” she said in worried.

 

“what happen??”

 

“my oppa call me and said unnie crying. I don’t know where she’s, I’m worried! Since this morning unnie acting strange. But when I ask her she said nothing. I’m worried oppa.”

 

“I know where she is. I’ll be there. you calm down minzy.”

 

“neh oppa. Call me if you found unnie.”

 

We hung up and I run back to seungri to grab my bag.

 

“where are you going hyung?” he ask.

 

“Emergency. By rat!” I run to her favorite place. She always be there everytime she feel sad or happy. And I’m sure she’s there. I stop in my track as I see her hugging her knees and bury her head on it, her shoulder moved ups and down as her hand hold her phone.

 

I sat in front of her and her hair, she looks up with her face stain with her tears.

 

“dara, what happen?” I wipe her tears worried.

 

“i-im scared.” She said between her hiccups.

 

“scared of what?” she shook her head.

 

“dara, tell me, so I can help you.” I said pleadingly. She shook her head vigorously as tears coming again from her eyes. I gathered her in my arms and let her cry. She clutches my shirt tightly. What happen with you dara?

.

.

I stared at sleeping dara in my arms as I text minzy to tell her dara is fine. I just bring her somewhere, I cant bring her home, her family will make a fuss when see her like this. I decide to bring her to my home. I call my driver as I cant drive, she still clutching my shirt tightly. I kissed her forehead and her face. Her face swollen and her nose red for too much crying. I ask minzy what happen with her, but she don’t know too, she said maybe their oppa knows.

 

“we’re here, master.” I nod as I lift dara in my arms as he open the door for me. I bring her to my room and lay her on my bed. i stared at her sleeping figure as I sat beside her. she start to whimper in her sleep. “appa… oppa… no… don’t… don’t leave…” I touch her face and slowly her face. She slowly stop whimper in her sleep and sleeping again.

 

“what happen to you?”