4

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

thank you thank you for subscribe ^^

oh and i will only focus on their love live 

i dont have any idea to write their gangster live

happy reading

*byong*


 

Jiyong pov

 

I look at her pouty lips from my peripheral vision. She’s so cute when she mad like that. she looks up at me again and try to ask me about the difference about boy and man. Honestly, I don’t know too, I just blabbering myself and says about what I think about chaerin as a girl, and her as a woman.

 

She crossed her arms again and pout even more. My hands start to move and I pinch her pouty lips. She widens her eyes at me and I’m surprised too with what I did. I pull my hand back and bow my head start to think about excuse.

 

“I …” I scratch my nape and looks up shyly at her.

 

“aigo, I know I’m cute no need to pinch me.” she said while smiling.

 

She look down at her book again with smile still in her face. I sigh silently, thankful that she not brought it up and she save my face! Aish! Why i did that? stupid hands they suddenly have their minds. I busy scold myself when dara taps my hands.

 

“ji.” I turn to her just to see her eyes focus on something, or someone. I looks to what something that catch her interest and I see some small girl with short hair and bangs talk with her friends, but once a while her eyes will darted to dara.

 

“yes? Who is her?”

 

“she’s minzy, gong minzy. What do you think about her?” he turn to me again and look at me with that dreamy eyes. I moved away slightly from her. don’t tell me she … likes…

 

Then suddenly she laughs while clutching her stomach. A tears drop from her eyes as she keep laughing.

 

“what?? why are you laughing???” I ask in annoyed. She try to stop and wipe her tears. She turn to me with grins in her face.

 

“your face is priceless! Do you think I like girls?? No, silly. I ask you about her because I want sister, I want to ask dad to adopted her.” she said.

 

“she’s …?”

 

She nod “hum, she’s from orphan, when she’s in middle school her house is burned and her parents died, she sent over to orphan and live there until now. she’s smart and enter this uni through scholarship. She’s so opposite from me. and I want sister since my dad always away.”

 

“your dad will agree? And you said your personality is opposite.” I rolled my eyes at her and she hits my arm. I wince. Its hurt!

 

“ya! its hurt!”

 

“your fault. Anyway, because she’s opposite me, she’s cheerful and has bright life ahead. Ah! its hard to explain, I just feel she will right to be my sister.” She said with dreamy eyes again.

 

I chuckled but make a mental note, when dara said this girl is cheerful and have bright future I feel her tone a bit sad, but in second its disappear. I know dara smart too, and she’s kind person, she never make people mad and always silent when people talk bad about her, she always tell the truth when some people start to talk bad to her, like what her friend, if I can says they are her friends, did to her.

 

I was there when chaerin warn her to stay away from me, I’m a bit alarmed, what if she’s too nice and obeys her? but she said that instead to ask her to stay away, she just need to talk to me, and I know its failed that’s why she ask dara to stay away from me. I cant understand girls mind works. And dara just let chaerin go and leave as nothing happen. Its not her lost, its chaerin lost. She lost a friend like dara.

 

“ya! you have no class? Why stay here?? its my place. Go! Shoo.” She push my body lightly while laughing. I stood up and tap my  clothes.

 

“and you don’t have any?”

 

“noo, I finish mine. I will go home when my driver here. you just go and attend your class. Be a good boy.” She said.

 

“I’m a man, not boy.” I wink at her before leave. I can hear she call my name, maybe she remember that she’s in mission, to find out about the difference of boy and man.

 


bored 

till next time

^^v

dont forget to vote bigbang in MCD anniv Polls go go go just less in 24hr~~