7

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

 

 

We sat beside each other with her keep bow her head, blo oppa sat in front with driver. I just let her be and focus on road. when suddenly minzy start to talk.

 

“err, dara sunba – I mean unnie.” She quickly changes what she say after see me glaring at her “yes?”

 

“why, I mean, why me? I remember that you told me to stay away from you and ask me to never tell anybody about you. but, why me?” she looks up shyly at me.

 

I just pat her head “because you’re opposite me. I always see you with you with your friend, you seems cheerful and bubbly, you have bright future, it a waste if you stay there. don’t worry, just think I’m your real sister. And don’t ever call me sunbaenim again, call me unnie, arraso?” she nod instantly as I smile satisfied.

 

“good, as the time pass, you will know me more, and me too, because we’re sibling now. Don’t hesitate to ask me something, neh? we will give you phone to communicated with us. Since you’re parts of ours now, you need to be safely. No go out without tell us and never talk about us to other people. Understand?” she nod again.

 

“err, unnie. You just know me because that incident, why you trust me? if I was you I wont trust anybody like me.” I furrow my brows.

 

“what do you mean like you???”

 

“like me, even after my parents die, their family wont see me, they just dump me in that orphanage because they wont accept me in their house.”

 

“they just some b*stard. Don’t think abut it. what you says earlier already show me how worth you are. Don’t look down for yourself. and if you think we only did something bad, you’re wrong, we’re still human, we still have humanity inside us. yes we’re gangster but it doesn’t mean we have no heart. And I choose you because I trust you. can I trust you, minzy?” she looks up at me hesitantly, but in the end she nod her head. I smile in satisfaction and looks outside again.

 

 

 

 

Minzy pov

I nod at her, I promise I wont disappoint her. she help me to free, to free from old myself, free from that orphanage, she help me to believe in myself. I wont disappoint her, I’ll be the best sister she ever had.

 

 

 

 

 

dara pov

Today we went together to school, my dad still away and he will be home after 2 days, but he already know about minzy. Yesterday, I tour her around and explain everything; I introduce her with some people in house, well just some, because most of them are away with my father and some again away for their mission. She seems shy around them and after tour around she stay in her room and just go out when we have dinner. Everything is still new to her, so I will impatient with her.

 

The car stop and I open door on my side as minzy follows me.

 

“just act like usually, if your friend ask about it, you know what to do right? I trust you, dongsaeng. Bye!” I wave at her as she wave back with shy. I giggle and run to my class.

 

 

“so, the rumor is true? you really make her as your sister?” I look up and see him just to make me bow my head again. a scene from yesterday still vivid in my head!! and I cant freaking erase them! it just come back again and again make me blush like crazy!

 

“y-yes.” I stammered said as he chuckled.

 

“yah! Relax, I’m not doing anything, but if you want it I’m fine with it.” I pout at him and smack his head with my book.

 

“ya! that’s hurt!” he pouting as nurse his head

 

“suit yourself for teasing me” I said. he chuckled again. he sat beside me and faced me

 

“okay, I’m sorry, I wont tease you again. but yesterday was …”

 

“ya!” I whack his head again as he laughing like maniac.

 

“okay okay, I will stop. don’t be mad hmm?” he said as he see me scowling. He show me his puppy eyes and pouty lips. Gaaahhh!! Its not healthy for me!! Why he’s so damn cute and damn I think like this!! gaaah !! my brain have malfunction!

 

“forgive me, hmm” he pout his lips even more and I have the urge to kiss him again. gaaahhh!!! Malfunction brain!

 

“fine, just stop teasing me again.” he smile and nods. He reaches for my hands and kiss it. my hearts stop beats instantly. He looks up to me and show me his gummy smile. “thanks!” aaaahhhh! I’m going crazy!!

 


double update kekeke

sorry for any gramars error or typos

dont forget to subscribe and comments! its brightened my day

follow my Twitter @iamnay24

till next time

*byong*