9

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Our sister relationship is getting better. She not shuttering again when calls me unnie or when she introduce me as her sister to her friends. We start to have decent conversation and she isn’t scared to ask me something or talk about her life. I’m happy with her change; maybe dad told her something when we talk that day.

 

I lean my body on tree behind me as I stared at sky. It’s blue, clear blue, no clouds hanging, and wind blow softly I feel calm. But my peaceful day disturbed by ruckus I heard behind me. I turn around and see chaerin walks to me with fuming I can see it from her red eyes and her furry eyes. We never see each other again after the declaration of me as her ex-friends. I never cross my path with her nor her friends. and I never think about it and just live my life like always. Some people behind her trying to stop her, but she is unstoppable. I stood up and wait for her.

 

I stand up and before I can utter a word she slaps me hard. I touch my burning cheek and stared at her. they are gasp. I turn to her and i can see her eyes burning in anger and few tears drop from her eyes.

 

“you flirt! Can you stop flirting with him! I thought you’re nice, but no! you’re far from that!”

 

I stared confusedly at her “what are you talking about?” still hold my cheek.

 

“you know I like him! yet you always beside him! what? you take revenge to me because I cuts our friendship?”

 

“I never thought like that.”

 

“then why?? You B*tch!!”

 

“I told you before didn’t i? if you want him talk to him! don’t ask me to stay away from him! You just brat who want everything easy for you. do you think you can have anything in this world?? no! you need to know your limit! you cant have everything you want! Stop being brat and grow up!” I cant hold it anymore and shout back at her. she want to shout back but her friends stop her and pull her away from me, they give me apagogically looks  before drag fuming chaerin away. Some people start to ask about my condition, I just told them I’m fine and ask them to leave because I want to be alone. they leave me after pat my shoulder.

 

I sit again still holding my cheek. She’s brat! Nobody ever slap me! Nobody! Even my dad never did that! I sigh to calm down myself and lay my body; I close my eyes and start to count from 1 to ease my mind. then I feel someone walk to me.

 

“unnie, are you fine?” I feel her sit beside me. I just nod at her, I have no appetite to talk right now because maybe I just will burst. Then I feel her leave, I sigh in relieve because I already feel my eyes sting.

 

Then I feel someone presence again, but its not minzy. I open my watery eyes just to see jiyong, he bent down and wipe my tears. He not scared; I know how my eyes look right now, when I’m mad people always stay away from me, because they scared with the looks in my eyes when I was mad. if I cant show it with beating that people till they begging me for their life, I will cry, cry because I’m too mad, I want to torture them but I cant torture them. and it showing in my eyes, my hatred, my cold side, my truly me, my gangster side. But I’m surprised he not scared, he looks worried.

 

“dara.” he touch my cheek who chaerin slap earlier with so much care, like it was a fragile thing that will break if he touch it too hard. I cant hold it anymore and cry in front of him. he pull me up and hug me, he let me cry in his shoulder.

 

 

 

Minzy pov

I heard what happen with unnie from my friend and I run as fast as I can to unnie. I see her lying down with close eyes. I sat beside her and call her name.

 

“unnie, are you fine?” I ask. she just nod her eyes without open her eyes. I sigh. What should I do? She seems mad, really mad. Then an idea popping in my head. I reach for my phone and dial his number as I distance myself from unnie. I know his number from him himself, he told me to be comfortable around him and call him oppa.

 

“neh, mingki?” he answer with cheerful, seems he not heard about chaerin confrontation yet. something that I know after I know him more is oppa really protective to unnie, he always call me and ask about her, where she’s, and all. He will call me when unnie have that gang stuff, and I have to lied to him and said that unnie sleep and all. From the first time unnie introduced me to oppa,  I don’t believe her when they said they’re just friend, they treat each other like girlfriend and boyfriend, its very obvious! That’s why chaerin sunbaenim really mad.

 

“oppa, dara unnie.” I whisper.

 

“what’s wrong with her? Something happen?” he sound worried. then I told him about what happen and tell him her whereabouts right now. he said he will be there in minutes. I distance myself from that place, but I still can see what happen.

 

Then I see jiyong oppa run to her and sit beside her, not minding he’s panting like crazy, he bent down and wipe her cheek. I cant hear or see what happen, but maybe unnie crying because oppa make her sat up and hug her tight as unnie burry her head on his chest, her shoulder move upside down, she’s crying. I can see oppa worried and sad face from here, he unnie hair while saying something to unnie. I really sure that oppa loves unnie, so do unnie, but they hold themselves. I can understand why unnie hold back, because maybe she’s a gangster, she wont drag him to her world. oppa is nice and kind guy, she wont tinted him with her dirty world. I just hope they will realize that they are match made in heaven. They are completed each other.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong pov

I kiss her head and saying something to calm her down. she’s crying not because she sad, but because she mad. I can see it in her eyes, her eyes blazing with hatred, I feel chill run down my spine when I see her. but when I see her tears I forgot about it and what can I see is her, she need someone, and I’m here for her.

 

She stop crying but her body still trembled. I lift her head and welcomed by her puffy eyes and swollen face. Tears keep running from her eyes, but hatred I saw earlier already gone. I wipe her tears away with my sleeve. She hiccups while staring at me.

 

“better now?” she nods her head.

 

“thanks.”

 

“my pleasure. Don’t mad anymore, neh? I’m here.” I give her smile to ease her mad and she smile a little.

 

I stared at her red lips then to her eyes. I tightened my hold in her waist as I see her stared at mine too. I bent down a little and come closer to her, I expect her to push me, but no, she keep looking through me. Then I never expect her to do that. she titled her head and kiss me first. It just a peck, but it turn my world upside down.

 

I stared at her eyes again and give her a lingering kiss. I never expect a girl can change my live, I never expect this to happen, she can turn my world upside down just with her smile, her smell is intoxicating, her lips Is addictive, I never put someone else live beside me, but now, she’s my live, I cant imagine I will say this but, I think I love her.

 

 

 

Dara pov

We keep kissing, even after we parted; he bent down again and kissed me again. his kiss is so addictive and I want to taste his lips again and again. we pulled out and he place my head in his shoulder as he hug me tight. I hug him back and snuggle more to him. I never expect I will be this dependent in him. I never expect that I will be this happy with him, I never expect that I really need his presence beside me, I never expect that I will feel this butterfly in stomach thingy I always read on books, I never expect to feel this fluttering feels every time he’s near, and I never expect that I will say this, I think I love him.

 

 


omo! they love each other

>3<

i need time for update again, i will make some change with this story, i nearly finished this but i feel its too boring -___-

i think i need to found more inspiration

give me inspiration ~~

i try to update as fast as i can

thank you for understanding

*byong*