22

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Dara pov

I open my eyes as unfamiliar room greets me. I try to sat up, but my throbbing head prevent me to moved.

 

“ouch!” I massage my head. A hand pulls my hands and replaced my hand to massage my head. “you need to eat something.” I glance at my side and see jiyong serious face.

 

“y-yeah.” I cleared my throat, he give me a glass of water and help me sat up. “where I am?” i ask after i give him my glass.

 

“my house. I cant bring you home with your state earlier.”

 

i lean my back on headboard “thanks. you always see me crying.”

 

“I don’t mind. are you feeling better?”

 

“yeah, I guess.” I was playing with my hands as jiyong stared at me seriously.

 

“what happen dara?”

 

I shook my head “nothing.”

 

“if its nothing you won’t crying like that.”

 

“I … I … “

 

“you sleep calling and call your apa and oppa.” I widen my eyes.

 

“I … it … “ I heard him sigh

 

“its fine, if you cant tell me. but are you feeling well?” he look at me with worried, I stared at his eyes as I see sadness and pain too. Is he hurt because of me?

 

I raised my hands and touch his face. “why are you sad?”

 

He lean to my touch as he stare straight to me. “because you hurt.”

 

“I’m not hurt. I … I’m scared” I admit. He holds my hand who still touch his face.

 

“scared of what?” his other hands wipe tears on my cheek.

 

“I .. I scared. I feel it again. Like what I feel before I sent oppa away, he never come back home again after that day. I feel it again when I see dad this morning. I ... I scared he wont be back again. I scared he will leave like oppa. I’m scared jiyong.”

 

“he wont leave you. he will back soon.” He caress my face

 

“b-but I feel it again. w-what if he not coming back??” I hold his arm tightly.

 

“he’ll be back. he’ll be back for you dara. please don’t cry, it hurt me to see you cry.”

 

“I’m scared jiyong, I’m scared.” He nods as he gathered me in his arm. I hold him tight and never wanna let it go. “I’m scared.”

 

 

 

Jiyong pov.

I call minzy and ask her if dara can stay here tonight. She cant go home now. minzy ask me what happen and if she’s fine, I just tell her that she’s fine and no need to worried. we hung up after she ask me to call her if something happen.

 

I placed my phone in my bedside table again and stared at sleeping dara beside me. after crying, she fall asleep in my arms. I tucked her hair away and stared at her sleeping face. I kiss her forehead, her swollen eyes, her red nose, her cheek, and last her pale lips. I just don’t know how to ease her worried and just hug her and assure her that everything will be fine and I’ll be here with her. its better for her to sleep than cry like that. its hurt myself to see her like that.

 

“sleep baby.” I kiss her forehead again before leave.

 

 

I busy prepare breakfast for dara as one of maid come to me and said she will do it. I decline her and tell her to  see if dara wake up or if she need something, she leave immediately. I already finish with her breakfast when the sam maids come back again and tell me that dara already wake up and now stay in my backyard. I ask her to bring dara breakfast as I strode my way to my backyard. I see her sat under tree and close her eyes. I sat beside her, she still close her eyes.

 

“how’s your feeling now?”

 

“better. Thanks.”

 

“that’s good. You need to eat, I made it for you.” she open her eyes and look at me.

 

“jiyong, I …” she want to protest but I cuts her.

 

“its fine. I’m happy to do it.” I said as my maid placed her breakfast in front of her.

 

“gomawo, have you eaten?” she ask.

 

“hmm, don’t think about me.”

 

“eyy, I cant finish this all, you cook to much food. eat with me?” she ask again. I shook my head but she already forced a spoon to my mouth.

 

“see? That’s not hard.” she giggles. I sigh in relieve, she’s better than last night. a spark in her eyes come back again and I cant see worry and sadness in her eyes anymore.

 

She keep feeds me with her food even though I already said I’m full. She pouts at me when I decline her offer, and so I let her feeds me again.

 

“is minzy or oppa calls me? what did you tell them?” she ask as she finish her food.

 

“I call minzy and tell her you want to stay here. and who’s oppa?”

 

“blo oppa, he works for my dad, but I know him since I baby? Yeah from the first time my brain can remember something, I remember him. Practically, I grown up with him, he likes my second dad. Always protective and all.”

 

“and who the other oppa”

 

“aah, I know him since I junior high school? He is 4 years older than me. He always scold me if I did something wrong, but then always teach me something I want, he’s strict but kind in the same time. he like my brother. I really close with him, beside blo oppa. They two always have thousand way to make my suitor back away.”

 

“suitor?”

 

“hahahaha can I call them that? a guy who like me and want to dates me need to face them two. They will ask him everything and test him. but until now, nobody can passed them.”

 

“what happen with this oppa?” I ask her again. I know it sensitive topic for her, but I cant help myself.

 

“like I said, I sent him to airport. He said he have works in France and will be back after a week. But after a week he never come back. I try to call him but he never answer. I ask blo oppa but he just tell me not to wait him. I ask why but he wont answer it. Then I ask dad, he hesitant at first but after I beg him he said oppa went missing for 2 days, and his body found out in some abandoned land in France. A day before he gone to France, I felt something weird, like what I feel yesterday, I cant tell what it is, but I can feel it. I told blo oppa about it the day before he leave, but blo oppa said it just my feeling. But after he died, blo oppa believe me.”

 

“I’m sorry.” I wipe her tears. She smiled and wipe her tears.

 

“That’s fine. I just, he’s best brother I ever have. I just always missed him, even though it’s already 3 years he’s gone.”

 

“I know what you mean. Me too, I always missed my parents even thought it just two years they gone. I always missed them. That because even they are gone, they keep alive in my heart. Your oppa still alive in your heart.” She looks up at me and smile.

 

“you sure can be wise.”

 

“I can, if I want. Now, let me take you home before your blo oppa and minzy worried about you.”

 


anyeooooonnngggg!!! 

oh you heard about ji and kiks holiday in japan. well, i dont know what to say no more but for sure if he ends up with her its up to him.

but i will never this kiks girl no matter what happen. and i will have this thought "aaah. so he really like this kind of girl?"

well thats my personal thought hehehe

i'll post next chapt in few moments. wait juseyo. and give me comment. sangkyuu

*byong*