26

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

double. lets make triple update ~~


 

Dara pov

I open my eyes as I feel someone my hair. I glance to my side and see jiyong lay beside me and stared at me with so much pain in his eyes. he smiled after see me open my eyes. his hand moved to my face as he cups my face. We just stay lay beside each other as we staring at each other eyes. not minding that its already noon and few noise can be heard outside. what I can see is him, his warm eyes that see right through me, his eyes that show same pain as me, his eyes that show me how much he miss me, love me, show me how much he hurt by seeing me like this.

 

I hold his hand in my face and squeeze it. “why are you hurt?” I ask even thought I know what his answer.

 

“because you hurt.” he smiled sadly.

 

“why you hurt too when I hurt?”

 

“your pain is my pain too.” He said as he draws himself close to me.

 

“why?”

 

“because I love you.” he said before kiss me. I close my eyes and savoring his lips on mine, I can feel his love and pain, I can feel how desperate him to show me how much he love me.

 

We broke from our kiss as he stared lovingly at me. I want to cry again as I see how much he love me.

 

“I love you too.” There, I say it. he widen his eyes as he stared at me with disbelieve look.

 

“I love you too. I love you, jiyong.” he pull me until I lay on his top and push my head downward and kiss me senselessly, my hands move itself and move to his head as I keep him closed, his hands touch my nape to deepened our kiss as his other hands on my waist to drawn me more closer.

 

“I love you ... I’m fu*ckin love you...” he said in between our kiss.

 

After few minutes kissing, we pulled out as he grinning at me as he stared at my swollen lips. he give me butterfly kiss all over my face.

 

“thank you, baby. You don’t know how much you make me happy.” He settled my head down at his chest as he hugs me tightly, like I will disappear if he doesn’t hold me tight.

 

“I’m happy too, and jiyong. I need to tell you something.” I said as I can hear how his heart beats really fast.

 

“what it is?” he ask carefully.

 

“you tell me that you’re a gangster that day”

 

“hmm, yeah. It is bothering you?” he said slowly

 

I shook my head “no, that’s not it. it just …”

 

“what?” I look up to him and see his terrified look. I giggle and peck his lips.

 

“I’m gangster too, a gangster daughter to be exact.”

 

 

Jiyong pov

“what????”

 

She nod her head as she trying to get up, but I refused to let her go and tightened my hugs.

 

“y-you are?”

 

“yeah, when you says you love me that day and told me you are a gangster I want to run to you and told you that I am, I’m a gangster too, you don’t need to be afraid I will leave you. To be honest, I’m scared too that you’ll leave and scared of me when I told you about me.”

 

“I was scared and I don’t want to hear you mad at me, so I run away.”

 

“you pabo! I try to find you through my member, but they cant find anything about you.” she lay her head again

 

“I’m sorry. My information is a bit secret.”

 

“hmm, that’s fine, because you already here. by the way, why are you here? and why you know about dad?”

 

“hyung and nunna came to my house and drag me here, tell me that you can die if I’m not here in instant.”

 

“hyung? Nunna? and hello, its not I will die now.” she pout

 

“may I remind you that you locked yourself in two days without eating anything” I scolded her. but she giggles at me.

 

“I have food here you know. I’m not that dumb to starve myself. I still need to find dad. And who’s this hyung and nuuna?”

 

“seunghyun and bom, she’s the one you see with me in school, she just come since hyung still away that day and ask me to bring her to him.”

 

“wait a minute. Seunghyun a.k.a choi seunghyun? T.O.P the Alien? You know him?” she look up again with frown.

 

“yeah, he’s my friend. you know him too?”

 

“yeah, blo oppa introduce us when I’m still highschool. He’s a weirdo but he’s nice.”

 

“I’m curious, your blo oppa name is like my friend names, tablo.” I said as I her face.

 

“that’s his name, tablo, but I call him blo oppa to make it cute.”

 

“m-mwo??? What clan you are, no, who’s your dad?”

 

“YG.” She said calmly.

 

“whattt??? You are her?? the princess??”

 

“eh, you know? they always call me that name.” she giggles.

 

“what the ….” What the hell! I always hear about this princess from tablo hyung or from other member, how pretty she’s and how cheerful she is, but I never thought that this princess is her? dara? my dara???

 

“eh, whats wrong? By the way, why you know me?”

 

“I work with your dad, and your blo oppa, my code name is g-dragon.” I said as I stared at her face. She titled her face before she widens her eyes.

 

“that’s you???? my dad told me that I need to see named g-dragon. And blo oppa said he need to attend a meeting with dad favorite member named g-dragon, I don’t know it was you! no wonder you good at fighting.” She murmured her last word.

 

“you too, I don’t know you can fight, I was in awe that day we rescue minzy” I her hair again

 

 “off course, I’m princess remember? Since dad always away, some of will take care of me, and I will use that opportunity to learn something from them.”

 

“tell me who?”

 

“uncle jin young. Uncle myung soo, uncle dong hoon, uncle jae suk who’s else? ah thunder oppa too!” she said excited.

 

“you know him too?”

 

She nods but with sad face “he’s the one I told you, who went missing.” I squeeze her hands

 

“I heard about it, I’m sorry. He’s nice person.”

 

“I know that.”