19

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Jiyong pov

I see her sat in her desk with worried look. I stride to her and sat in front of her. “what with that face?” she looks up with frown in her face

 

She not answering me but shook her head “think about this burglar?” I ask. she should know about this because people already gossiping about this matter.

 

She shook her head “no.” a frown crease in my face, she lied.

 

“don’t worry, nothing will happen.” I tap her head assuring her that nothing will happen, because I will make sure nothing will happen to her. I will protect her.

 

She sigh before answering “I hope so.” She said.

 

“aigoo, stop sulking.” She looks up at me again and forced her smile.

 

“are you scared?” she silent and hesitantly nods her head slowly. I moved and sat beside her, I pulled her into my arms.

 

“nothing will happen, I promised.” She nod her head and wrapped her arm around my waist. I promise I will protect her. she tightened her hugs as I pulled her more.

 

“everything will be fine right, jiyong?” she whisper.

 

I kiss side of her head and nods “everything will be alright.”

 

 

Because this commotion, principles decide that he gave us a day off. Some people happy and some people still sulking, its dara. I stared at dara who walks beside me, minzy walk beside her with worried. she eyeing me and asking me what happen. I shrug and she pouts at my answer.

 

“dara.” she wake up from her trance and looks up “hmm?” she look at me, her body is here but her mind not here.

 

“want to go somewhere?” I ask.  I want to erase her worried, I want her to happy. She’s so fragile that news about this makes her scared.

 

“Where?” she ask in whisper.

 

“Somewhere. You want?” she looks at minzy who nods her head.

 

“I’ll tell oppa and dad. Don’t worry.” she said before she walks to their car.

 

Dara stared at her sister who walk to their car blankly “shall we?” I turn to her, she nod slowly as I hold her hands, its cold. I led her to my car and open the door for her. I run to driver side and enter.

 

“just rest. I will wake you up if we arrived.” She just nods without answer me back and closes her eyes. after make sure she comfortable, I drove to our destination. I decide to bring her to my beach, yeah you know, private beach. Its my parents.

 

After few hours’ drive we finally arrived. I cant wake her up because she looks tired. I lift her bridal style to my place. I’m about to open the door when she stir in her sleep and open her eyes, she blink cutely before focus her eye on me. She looks down to see that she sleep in my arms.

 

“Why don’t you wake me up?” she pouts. I have the urge to dive in her lips again.

 

“you look tired. Don’t worry, we still have so much time. you want to sleep again?” she shook her head

 

“where are we?”

 

“my place.” I open the door and sit her down in bed.

 

“why we are here?”

 

“it has beautiful view. I think you’ll like it. you want to go outside?” she nod her head. I reach for her hands and intertwined our hands as we walk outside.

 

 

 

Dara pov

He’s right, this place is beautiful, I like it here, and its private beach, nobody here except the two of us.

 

I stood in shore and let the water touch my feet. I feels calm, everything makes me calm. So many things keep running on my mind, is it just coincidental? Or is it about me? I know I always carefull with my action and hide my real self, but who knows?

 

I scared that my dad enemies know about me. my disguised already uncover, what if they hurt people in my uni? What if they appear in front of me? what should I do when it happen?

 

I close my eyes as cold wind touch my face. I’m thankful that jiyong bring me here, this place give me calmness. He knows I was worried and scared, so he brings me here to calm me down.

 

A hand pulled me and I feel my back hit something hard but warm, then a pair of arms wrapped around me, I turn my head to side and see jiyong staring at the sea.

 

“are you fine now? still scared?” he ask. I touch his arm that wrapped around me and laid my head at his shoulder.

 

“I’m fine. Thank you for bringing me here. its calming me.”

 

“its fine” he bent his head and sniff my shoulder, he kissed it after that. “no need to thanked me.” he tightened his hold and pulled me more to him.

 

“its beautiful here.” I said.

 

“I know, really beautiful”

 

 

Jiyong pov

I was being honest, its really beautiful, she really beautiful. I was worried that she still scared and decide to bring her here. this is my secret place, everytime I feel tired of anything, everytime I need time alone, I will come here. I though she will like it here, and she’s the first person I bring here.

 

I leave her alone in shore to let her clear her mind. I watch her from afar and she seems like it here. she let her feet touch the water, a wind blows her hair softly, and a sun make skin glowing. In simple words, she really likes a goddess. I cant hold myself again and approach her.

 

“you want to come home now?” I ask after few minutes silent.

 

“no, can I stay here a bit longer?”

 

I smile “of course, but we better come in. its getting cold.” She nod and I drag her inside.

 

We sat beside each other as we staring at sea far from us. once a while I will glance at her, she still staring at the sea.

 

I noticed that she shivering. i s my right arm above her head and pulled her to me. she looks up at me with wonder.

 

“its cold.” I said. she nods and rest her head on my shoulder while my other arms wrapped around her waist. It feels right to hold her, to touch her, its like she was the missing piece in my live.

 

I’m happy to have her in my arms. But I’m scared too, she still doesn’t know about me, about G-dragon. Will she accept me? or she will scared of me? will she stay by my side? Or she will run away? so many thought that makes me doubt to tell her. Simply, I’m scared.

 

I wake for my thought when her arm snake around my waist, I look down and see her already sleeping soundly. I pulled her into my arms and make sure she's warm enough. I kiss her head as my hands her face.

 

“I hope you will accept me. I don’t know what I will do if you leave. I’m sorry, but I love you.”