8

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Jiyong pov

 

I don’t know why I did that? why?? Why I’m not being myself?? Since when I like to tease and .. and flirt??? I lost every single logic in my mind when I’m with her. I just let my instinct do whatever it wants. I smile silently while watching her bow her head in shyness. Once a while she will peek at me but abruptly bows her head again. I can see her face already red due her embarrassed.  I’m embarrassed too, I just too smart to hide it.

 

“you wont introduce me to your new sister?” I ask. she looks up at me and then check her watch.

 

“ah right, she have no class after this.” she said. she took her phone and I bet she calling her new sister.

 

“where are you? oh okay. just call him I still have class. Ya! what I said about calling me unnie? Good. Bye” she hung up and places her phone again in her bag.

 

“you are scary sister.” I said. She pout “I just want to make sure she comfortable with me, you know.” she gather her things and leave to her next class, I just stay there and chuckled at her back. She’s cute when she mad.

 

 

 

 

Dara pov

 

I sit in cafeteria with minzy beside me. Earlier, I sat alone since chaerin and her gang decides to cuts off our friendship. I don’t mind, finally I can have my peaceful lunch. Then I saw minzy walks with her friends, she says something and her friends nod. she walk to me and fidget with her hands.

 

“err, sunbae- I mean unnie, can I sit here?” she bows her head. Rumors about her being my sister already died down after a week they fussed about it. I don’t know what the matter is. They were being exaggerating.

 

“just sit, dongsaeng, nobody stops you.” I sad as I tap empty space beside me.

 

“thanks u-unnie.” I just nod and resume my eats. Then I feel other presence in front of me. I look up to see minzy friends in front of me. I stop eating and show them my smile.

 

“err, unnie, they are my friend. I want to introduce them to you since you’re my s-sister.” Minzy said. it still hard to call me her sister huh?

 

“ah, anyeong, I’m dara, her sister. It’s nice to meet you all. If ever she’s being naughty tell me hmm?” I said to them as minzy swift in her seat and her friend laugh awkwardly at me.

 

“neh, sunbaenim.” One with short hair said. I am questioning her with my eyes.

 

“ah, I’m amber.” A girl with short hair well and tomboy style said

 

“I’m sulli” the one with short hair and brown hair said.

 

“ah, nice too meet you.” they about to says something when suddenly everybody stops talking and their eyes swift to man who enter cafeteria. He smiles when see me and walk to my direction. He sat opposite me.

 

“anyeong, you must be her new sister. And you are?” he ask minzy friend.

 

“ah, we’re minzy friend, sunbaenim.” They said in shy as they bow their head with flushed face. Jiyong just nod his head and stared at me. I raised my brows at him and mouthed what.

 

“you wont introduce me to your sister?” he ask. I palm my face and sigh.

 

“minzy he’s jiyong kwon, my friend.” I introduce him. minzy shook hands with him but with confused looks.

 

“waeyo?” he ask notice her face.

 

“i thought you are unnie boyfriend.” She blurted. I widen my eyes so as jiyong. minzy realize what she says clasp her hands on her lips and bow her head in embarrassed.

 

Jiyong chuckled as I keep at my shock state “no, we’re friends. but tell me when your sister think about me more than friend hmm?” he said to minzy.

 

I glare at him as he give me his famous smirks. What he mean by that??? is he even real??

 

“stop teasing me! you jerk!” I said pouting.

 

“fine, I will stop. nice to meet you minzy, and you two.” He flashed smile to minzy friend and leave, not forgetting give me a wink before he disappear.

 

I mumble incoherent word after his leave feel annoying, but I still feel sudden warmth that spread in me. I look up and see minzy friend stared dreamily at his retreating back. I scowl, not like what I see.

 

“ah sunbae, we just go back to our seat. Thank you sunbaenim.” They bow at me and leave.

 

“your friends there like him didn’t it?” I ask minzy as they leave.

 

“neh, they idolize him, they said he’s mysterious and they find mysterious guy is interesting.”

 

I nod lazily, I don’t know why I feel displeased after hear it. I shook my head and start to eating again.

 

“ah, dad comes tonight, you’ll meet him.” I said. she widen her eyes in fear. I giggle.

 

“no need to worried, he’s nice. He wont bite.”

 

 

 

Night came and I stood side by side with minzy in front of dad’s room. minzy seems a bit nervous and scared. I open the door and welcome myself as minzy follows me.

 

“dad.” I call him. he looks up from his paper and smile at me, he stare at minzy beside me. I walk to him and give him a tight hug.

 

“aigoo, I miss my princess. How’s school? I heard from tablo you have boyfriend already?” I blush.

 

“a-aniyo! I have no boyfriend!” I stomp my feet to hide my embarrassed.

 

“aah, my princess already grown up. tell me who’s him?” he ask with calm but I can sense his protectiveness.

 

“he’s not my boyfriend!” I stomp my feet again, annoyed. He chuckled.

 

“fine, I believe you.” but from his tone I know he don’t believe me.

 

“and I’m sure you are minzy. Hi, I’m YG her dad, and of course your dad too.” He smiles at minzy. Minzy nod her head shyly before walk to me as I motion her to come.

 

“relax, is she treat you right? Why are you so stiff?” dad eyeing me suspicious.

 

“I’m a good girl dad.” I said showing my aegyo. He ruffled my hair and chuckled.

 

“yes you are, now minzy tell me about you.” we sat in his large couch facing each other as minzy sat beside me.

 


comment subscribe woot