14

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Jiyong pov

I see her sit on her favorite place as she looking up and staring at sky. its cloudy today, but she seems don’t mind it. its like she really like to staring at sky every day. I never noticed it, but every time she staring at sky, she always has this calm face. I want to be there beside her, but I decide not to disturb her. I just happy to see her calm face from afar.

 

I tore my gaze from her as my phone rings. I answer it immediately.

 

“yeah? I’m ready, I think. Thanks boss. Yeah sure, I’ll be there. Okay.” I hung up and placed it in my pocket again.

 

Its time to go back as G-dragon. I’ve been away for about 2 year and just back this year, I still in my hiatus as g-dragon because I don’t think I can works with my situation. But now, I think I ready, I thankful enough YG give me so much time to settled everything in US and give me more time for me to come back. but now, its time for G-dragon to come back.

 

I glance to dara who still staring at the sky for the last time before I leave.

 

 

 

Author pov

Dara tore her gaze from sky as she turn her head at her side. She saw his retreating back leaving. She furrow her brows, why don’t he approach her and just stay there. She thought he will disturb her again, well, its not like she don’t like it, just saying. But why today he just missing, she cant see him everywhere, even in his class. And her last hope is she will see him here. but seems he don’t want to show himself. Dara sigh as she gathered her things and leave. Her reason to stay here already gone, and so she just leave as well.

 

 

 

 

Dara pov

“hi oppa.” I greet blo oppa who surely fuming because I can escape from him. this morning oppa insist to have a bodyguard for me as minzy still missing, he being over protective and worried again.

 

“your skill to escape getting better.” He said in annoyed.

 

“well, I learn from the best.” I wink at him as he rolled his eyes. I learn how to escape from hyejong unnie. She tell me how to escape from blo oppa when he’s mad. and it so helpful, I need to tell her latter.

 

“we’ll talk latter. I need to leave now. your dad arrived today and we still need to find minzy”

 

“he will come here or to other house?”

 

“other house, we have important meetings and to welcomed our favorite member, he just arrived today.”

 

“Favorite member? Who?” I never heard about it.

 

“his name G-dragon. He’s your dad right hand, beside of me. he has every skill you need as gangster member”

 

“I never know.” I said as I turn on TV and plop my body on couch.

 

“that because you busy learn trick from our member. You don’t pay attention to other.”

 

“eh, you know?” I grin at him.

 

“tsk, of course I know. you are princess here.”

 

“good to know. just go oppa, before dad mad at you.”

 

“don’t do anything stupid, I know what you think. let me handle it, you just making my head hurt.” he said before leave. I pout, he really my oppa, he know what I’m thinking. I already planning to find her alone but well if you can see, he placed more gang member in our house for guard me and make sure I’m not escape again.

 

But helloo, I’m not called princess for nothing.

 

 


 

since tommorow my birhtday and i'm happy i give you my birthday present hehehehe

hope you like it

follow me on twitter @iamnay24 lets be friends >< 

*byong*