6

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

anyeong ><

i'm back! and since its my holiday i will update continuously 

hope you'll like it 

*byong*

 


 

Dara pov

I feel a hand my hair.

I open my eyes just to greet with smiling jiyong, I feel his hand my hair again. I feel embarrassed again if I remember what we did earlier. But he not saying anything, and I’m thankful for it. I wake up and comb my hair with my hand; I bet my hair is in mess right now.

 

By the way, why I slept in his laps? The last I remember is, I feel sleepy when he start to humming and I don’t remember anything again. I turn to him just to see him busy staring at me with so much interest.

 

“what are you looking at?” I ask after finish comb my hair.

 

He looks straight to my eyes and smirks “your hair is soft. I like that.” I blushed instantly.

 

“ya! why are you so .. so flirty! I never know you can be like this!” I shout in order to hide my embarrassed.

 

“I just state a truth. And what about the payment for lend you my laps for you to sleep?”  he furrow his brow.

 

“I never ask you to let me sleep in your laps!”

 

“oh is it? so its better to sleep in my embrace then?” he ask again with playful. I shook my head.

 

“aniya! You .. ugh! I don’t care! Bye.” I’m about to stood up and plan to rush from him, but he held my hands and pull me to his open arms. I stumble down and I end up lay in his top.

 

“y-yah!”

 

“at least you give me your thankful gift.”

 

“m-mwoh? W-what do you mean?” I ask nervously, our face is so near for each other and I can smell his scent again.  he just smirks ily and push my head down and he meet me halfway. He kiss me again! I just can widen my eyes and stared at his closed eyes.

 

He stop and opens his eyes our lips still dangerously near each other, he stared lovingly at me before kiss me again. This time I don’t think about what he’s doing and what I’m doing. I just want to enjoy this moment with him.

 

 

 

I open the door to my car even before my driver can react. I close the door and told the driver to drive immediately. I cup my hands and scream in my head! I still can feel his lips on mine and his heat over me. Omo! I feel my cheek warm again.

 

“ya! whats wrong?” I turn to my side. I forgot that blo oppa fetch me today because we need to go to minzy orphan to proceed what to do.

 

“n-nothing!” I said and turn away from him to hide my blush. But he’s too quick and too known me. he turn my head to him again and chuckled.

 

“why your face is so red? Hmm?” he said as his eyes teasing me.

 

“a-aniyo. I’m not.” I bow my head.

 

I hear blo oppa laugh “aigoo, I never thought I will witness this! our princess is in love! Who’s that guy?”

 

I shook my head. no way! I’m in love? In love with whom?? Him?? kwon jiyong? no! I mean, it cant be right?

 

“aigoo, you are in love. Tell me who?” blo oppa ask me again.

 

“w-what are you talking about, oppa.  I’m not!” he just nod and laugh, but from his eyes I know he don’t believe me, at all.

 

“allright, even your face already red as tomato all right. I’ll believe you for now. but, you need to bring him to me first before you dating him.” he wink at me and open the door in his side. I stared at his retreating back with awe.

 

“ya!”

 

 

 

___

Minzy pov

I just arrived in my room and change my clothes when my nun call me and said someone want to meet me. I nod my head and leave with her no office room. I wonder who want to meet me? I never receive any visitor. My parent’s family even never comes here after I forced to be here. they won’t accept me and just leave me hanging alone. I’m still teenager back then and don’t know anything, what I know, one day I end up here. my late family never once visit me.

 

I stood behind my nun; all I can hear is a man talking to my head nun and a girl voice that familiar to me. but I shrug it away, she wont be here for sure. Then my nun look at me and motion me to stand beside her. I looks up and stand beside her just to be surprised. There she is standing in front of me with man that older than her stand beside her. she have brightness smile, when man beside her have void expression, he just nod to me.

 

“I leave her with you, I think you want to talk about it yourself.” My head nun leave with my nun. I’m here stand awkwardly in front of her. what she doing here?

 

“I just say the point. We will adopted you.” I looks up immediately at him. is he serious?

 

“to be her sister.” He look at her and she smile widely.

 

“b-but sunbaenim.” She cuts me.

 

“I know you are here, and I think you’ll suit as my sister. You want it? or you really like live here?”

 

I open my mouth to says something but none come from my mouth.

 

“beside, you know the real me.” she smirks at me and I feel cold all of sudden. Maybe she notice my nervous face, she laugh.

 

“don’t worry, I’m not that bad. We’re not that bad.” I stared at her for long. She’s a gangster, but why she want me to be her sister? why so sudden? I mean I always admire her, after I accidentally hear her talking on the phone and know her real identity, I always end up observe her, she’s so cool! I want to be as cool as her. she keep staring at me waiting my answer. I look at man beside her, he still looking at me with blank face.

 

I sigh and slowly nod my head. she jump toward me and engulf me in her embrace.

 

“from now on, call me unnie, dara unnie.” She whispers in my ear.