23

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Dara pov.

I walk to front gate because blo oppa calls that he found something about appa,  I was busy fiddling with my phone when I feel something covering my eyes and mouth, I smell something sweet as I feel my eyes droopy and I fall asleep in instant.

 

 

Jiyong pov.

“its dara.”

 

I looks up from my book as I heard someone talk with hushed tone and calling dara name. I strode towards one of student who say her name.

 

“what’s with dara?”

“someone kidnap her. I heard that she kidnapped in front gate in her way home. Our principles already call cops and her parents. But I heard her parents are away”

 

I stood in my place. Dara? my dara? Kidnap?? I clench my fist as I run to parking lots and to my car. I speed away to my house. I will find whoever kidnaps her and I will make sure they will suffer and feel my wrath. Beg to me, before g-dragon coming to you.

 

 

 

Dara pov.

I feel sore all over my body, I open my eyes but its dark, then I realize something covering my eyes. I try not to move and pretend to sleep. who they kidnap me? what they want? Are they know about me? the real me? and because off that they kidnap me? to bring down my dad? Or because something else?

 

“she still sleeping?” i hear man voice

 

“yeah, as you can see.” i hear another man

 

“are you sure she is?”

 

“yeah I am. I saw her with him and you know being mushy, I want to puke !”

 

“its good then. he will be here right? After that we will kill her in front of him then make him suffer all his life.”

 

 

 

Tablo pov

“where is him?”

 

“he already off. What will we do?”

 

“just let him, but we still need on guard. I’ll be there and sent few people there to make sure the perimeter is save” He nods at me and leave as I stared at seunghyun and girl beside him.

 

i meet her few month ago and they talk to me about princess and her so called boyfriend who turns to be my fellow gangster. That’s why I just let her when minzy said she need time alone with her friends, I know where she’s gone the day when minzy missing and with whom she gone to find her. I just pissed she never tell me and just do whatever she want, I relieve when know GD with her.

 

After hear about dara being kidnap, this girl insist to let GD take care of it and don’t interfere. She want them to solve their love problem. Well, it stupid! They can solve it in another situation! Not like this! this girl is crazy!

 

“I believe in you now. but if something happen to her, you will pay it.” I said sternly at her. seunghyun stood up instantly and about to burst but cuts off by her.

 

“try me.” she smirks at me. I already told you, but I will tell you again, she is crazy, really crazy.

 

 

 

Dara pov

I don’t know how many hours I’m here but I start to feel aching on my hands. I jump a little when they throw water to me. “wake up now sleeping princess.” I raise my head but they wont uncover my eyes.

 

“w-who are you? why you kidnap me?” I ask with crack voice. well i nervouse you know!

 

“oh we just need him here baby, he will beg for his death.” the first guy say

 

“oh, he will. If we hurt you, he will. And imagine what will he do if we kill you, in front of him?” the second guy laugh evilly as I cringe.

 

“who are you? and why him?” who's him? i ask myself but no one popping in my head. my dad? blo oppa? or someone else from my gang?

 

“oh you’ll now baby. Because he’s here. be on guard! I know he’s here!” then I feel something cold on my neck as he yank my hair and make me looks up. I wince in pain as he grab my hair tightly.

 

“come out now or I will hurt her!” I whimper in pain as he deepened the knife on my neck.

 

“stop it!” I hear familiar voice.

 

“j-jiyong?” I whisper. What is he doing here????

 

“dara.” I wriggled in my seat as I hear his voice, what is he doing here??!

 

“well, well, sweet being sweet. Now listen to me or you will see your little girlfriend here hurt." he yanked my hair again and I scream in pain.

 

“s-stop it! tell me what you want?” he said.

 

“stay still or she will hurting.” I don’t know what happen but I can hear a grunt from him.

 

“j-ji…” I call him.

 

“I’m fine baby.” He said assuring me. but I don’t believe him.

 

“oh he’s far from fine baby.” Then he uncovers my eyes. I blink repeatedly before focus my sight infront of me.

 

“j-ji … “ he just smile at me as I see few bruised in his face. Two people held his arm in his back. then I feel someone yank my hair again.

 

“how do you think if I do something with her?” he said to jiyong. i can see this guy face but jiyong face is change into grim.

 

“don’t you dare!!”

 

“oh what if I kill him if you wont let me baby?” he said to me.

 

“just kill me! don’t you ing dare lay a hands on her!” jiyong try to wriggle free but guy behind him hit him to make him stay still.

 

“oh come on! I ask her not you. see baby, he will die right now if you wont let me. how do you think.” he said again. I stared at guy behind jiyong who held a gun in his head. jiyong shook his head as pleading to not let him. but if I don’t he will die. I cant.

 

“well baby, what your decision?” I stared at pleading jiyong as he motion me not to do it. I’m sorry ji.

 

I nod my head slowly and bow my head, i cant see jiyong lost face. “well, you see? Its easy. Now, watch me” he said to jiyong before he buries his head on my hair. I close my eyes as his hands preventing me to move my head. when he start to smell my neck and give a little kiss on it I hear jiyong pleading voice.

 

“stop it you b*stard! Kill me instead!!!”

 

But he don’t stop and now start ing my blouse. His hands move to my side as his lips busy nipping my neck. I whimper as a tears start falls from my eyes.

 

“see? She likes it.” he said as his hands move to my bare stomach. As his hand move upward and start to cup my left I cant hold it anymore. I bang my head to his head he wince in pain and moved away, he slap my left cheek hard and forced me to face him.

 

“you b*tch! I will punish you!” he said.

 

I smirks at him and he taken a back a bit. “try me.” I swing my already freed hand and punch him across his jaws. I throw chair I used before to guy behind jiyong who still point a gun to him. he moved to avoid the chair, jiyong  stood up imediatelly and fight him and his fellow. I clutch my clothes tightly as I run to jiyong. he stood up after make sure they unconscious and strode towards me.

 

“are you fine?”

 

“are you okay?”We asked in unison. He inspects my body and cover me with his jacket. I saw few gun on his waist and widen my eyes.

 

He follow my eyes and I can see him stiff in his spot. Before I can ask anything he already drag me away from there because we can hear foot step outside this room.

 

“climb.” He help me climb a window and after I already beside him he jump down even before I can utter a word. he motion me to jump too and promise will catch me. I close my eyes jump instantly.

 

“open your eyes.” I open my eyes and stared directly to his eyes as he hugs me tight. “lets go.” He hold my hands again as his right hand hold a gun. He fired it few times as our enemy keep coming. We run towards gate and he push me outside before he close the door. I stared at close door in front of me , he still inside!

 

I bang it with my fist as I call his name “ya! jiyong! you stupid!”

 

“I’ll be there soon, hide until I’m back!” I nod my head and I run to bush near me and hide myself there. I fumble with my phone as I trying to call help.

 

“oppa!”

 

“are you fine?? Where are you?”

 

“oppa my friend help me but he still inside! Help him oppa!”

 

“we’re already on our way. Don’t worry.” he hung up as I just sit there. Waiting and hoping he’ll be fine. After few minutes, the gate opens as I stiff in my spot. Jiyong?

 

Jiyong walk outside as he throw glance everywhere. I stood up from my hiding spot and run to him. he welcome me in his arms.

 

“are you okay?” I try to look inside but he already close the gate. But I can see a few guy lying unconscious with blood all over them.

 

“I’m fine. What about you?” he pushed me and stared all over my body. I clutch his jacket tightly and nod.

 

“I’m fine.” Then his eyes stop in my neck as I bow my head. “I’ll kill that b*stard!”

 

I hold his arm before he can go back inside. “d-don’t. l-lets go home.” I whisper. I don’t realize that event today really drain my body emotionally and physically as I feel really tired. He sigh and nod before lift me in his arms. I snuggled more to him and in instant I feel save.

 

But a question keeps running on my mind. why they want him? why he has gun? And how come he can clean them in just few minutes? I’m sure there are so many guy inside. Is he what I think he is? no no, it cant be. He’s the kind, calm and sweet jiyong, he isn’t like that. he's my kind guy jiyong, but is it?

 


see you next week !! maybe

hehehehe

once again thanks for comment and subscribe ><

*byong*