27

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Minzy pov

I stared at unnie room with smiled in my face. I feel relieve as I can hear her laughing so loudly. I’m so thankful to oppa, and I bet they already an item. I can sense it, I will tease them latter. I turn around and greeted by blo oppa who eyeing unnie door with frown.

 

“is that her laugh I hear?” he ask

 

“yupp.”

 

“eh, I though she locked herself?” he ask

 

“no, she already with her boyfriend.” I said. I clasp my mouth quickly. Aish! bad habit!!

 

He looked sternly at me as I fumble with my finger. “Boyfriend?”

 

“err, yeah, I thought so.” Before he can ask anything, unnie door opened and she walked out with oppa beside her, assisting her. she looked so haggard, but its better because I can see a sparks in her eyes again.

 

“eh what are you doing with her?” oppa ask.

 

“cant I hyung?” he smirks as oppa eyeing dara who grinning.

 

“oppa, meet my boyfriend, kwon jiyong, I mean g-dragon.” Unnie said with a tint of blush in her face as oppa smiled proudly.

 

“WHAAATTTT???? What the hell is happening here???? I still dont approve it you brat!!”

 

 

 

Jiyong pov

The door open and tablo hyung enter; he looks at dara at my arms and smile warmly at her. She’s sleeping after eat with minzy and bom nuuna. They get along just fine.

 

“its been a long time for her to sleep peacefully like this. you b*stard! Take care of her or I will hunt you down.” he said in serious. I nod and answer him through my eyes. he nod in satisfaction.

 

“yeah I will, and how about boss?” I ask as I stared at sleeping dara. I hear him sigh.

 

“I don’t know, I just hope he’s fine and don’t face same fate as thunder, its so hard for her when she found out about thunder, I don’t know what will happen if something happen with boss.”

 

“sent seunghyun hyung and his man, he’s the best for it, and bom nuuna too, she can help.”

 

“what with her? we never use outsider.” He scowl after hear bom name, I wonder what nunna done to him.

 

“you don’t know her? what do you think about the girl that can tamed hyung like that? Like dara to me. just a great woman can tamed great man, hyung.”

 

“and you don’t just said that you are great. Right, well, I’ll ask him to do it, and about bom just see that later. Take care, bro.” he said as he leave.

 

“yeah, hyung, thanks.”

.

.

I stared at dara who fidgeting in her seat, her eyes will swift to her phone once a while, I know what she’s expecting. I drape my arms around her and pulled her into tight hug. she looks surprised at first, but relax afterwards.

 

“calm down dara, everything will be alright.”

 

“I cant, I need some news now.” she hug me back as she burry her face on my chest.

 

“I know, we all waiting for it too. But believe in them neh? they will find him.”

 

She pulled out and look at me with her already teary eyes.

 

“what if… what if they cant find anything? What if … “ I cuts her and hug her back.

 

“they will find him. you need to trust them, hyung and bom nunna is the best combination, they will find him. and boss is not easy person, he has nine souls.” I said in jokes

 

She hit my chest as she giggles “they will?” she ask innocently. I kiss her head and nod. “they will.”

 

“thank you?” she said suddenly.

 

“for what?”

 

“always beside me whenever I need someone.” She said as she tightened her hugs.

 

“I’m happy to be always beside you.”

 

“and always help me. I never do anything for you.” she pulled out and pout cutely at me. I pinch her cheek

 

“you are, you always here beside me and never let go. its enough with me.”

 

“I love you.” she said. I pulled her for a kiss “I love you more.”

 

 

 

 

Tablo pov

I stared at this couple; they don’t just being mushy and all sweet in front of me! that brat!

 

I stared at my phone and shook my head, like father like daughter, they are just sly and full of surprised. I bet she will throw a tantrum after know the truth.

 

I need to applaud that sneaky bom and seunghyun into this, they are really crazy alien couple. I leave this love bird and proceed to fetch him.

 


he're's the triple update! see yo tomorrow hahaha maybe

me and my friend will watch ANABELLE today, and i dont like any horor movie you know!

wish me luck >.<

*byong*