28 - END

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Dara pov

I hold jiyong hands as blo oppa told me he has something to tell me, well, us. jiyong squeeze my hands to calming me down. I turn to him and smiled a little.

 

“well, princess, about your dad.” I snapped my head to oppa and wait.

 

“what about boss.” Jiyong ask still holding my hand.

 

“he … “

 

“I’m here.” I turn around and widen my eyes. that’s my dad standing in front of my eyes, no scratch and all. I feel jiyong hold on my hands tightened indicating that he shocked too.

 

“d-dad? I-I thought y-you”

 

“I’m fine baby. I’m not missing.”

 

“b-boss.”

 

Dad stared at jiyong and then to me then to our entwined hands. he smiled knowingly as he motion me to come. I run to him and hug him tightly.

 

“I’m sorry princess. I lied, I’m fine in china, I just want you two to realize your stupidest. I know everything about you two from seunghyun and his girl. I know its hard to find love with our status, but it doesn’t mean you can’t have it, what you need is to be brave, brave to admit that you fall in love, and brave to tell it. I cant just stay and just see you two hurt because you cant tell each other about your feelings right? So I came up with this, that bom girl help me out.”

 

“b-bom?”

 

“nunna?”

 

“yeah, she and her alien mind.”

 

“you got me scared! I though you will leave like oppa!” he kiss my head again

 

“I’m sorry princess. I wont do it again.” I look up at him and raise my pinky finger “promise?”

 

He laugh but nod his head and entwined our pinky finger “promise. Now if you excused, I need to talk with GD I mean jiyong.” I frown at dad and folded my arms.

 

“dad.”

 

“I wont do anything princess, just few words with him.”

 

“fine. I just wait in my room and talk with minzy about you” I stuck my tongue out and dashed out to my room.

 

 

Minzy just stared amused at me after I finish my story. “wow! I never thought about it!”

 

“you don’t know too?”

 

“I’m not. I just know about you and oppa being a gangster and told bom unnie and oppa but unnie say I need to keep silence and just see what will happen with your love story. I don’t know she did that.” I stared at her for a while until she realize what she said and clasp .

 

“so you know about him???”

 

“haha … that’s not important .. hahaha … err unnie … I have something to do … err bye!” she dashed and close my door even before I can react anything.

 

“ya! minzy! I’m not done with you!!!” I run to my door and open it but my head bump into something and I stumble backward.

 

“what with the rush?” I open my eyes and stared at him. he catch me before I falls. I place my hands on his nape and pout.

 

“minzy know about me and you being gangster but she don’t tell me!” he peck my pout lips as I widen my eyes.

 

“Ya!”

 

“stop pouting. You distracting me.” he smirks as he push me to my room again and close the door.

 

“what are you talking with my dad?” I ask as he keep hold me, he swaying our body left and right and moved to my bed.

 

“just some stuff.” He said before laying ourself in my bed.

 

“what stuff? Gang stuff?”

 

He nod “yeah, and you.”

 

“eh? Me?”

 

“yeah, he said I need to take care of you and I need to  make you happy or he will kill me personally.” He said smirking.

 

“just it?” I ask as I lay my head on his chest. he s his arm on my waist.

 

“yeah, what you expect?” he ask me back. I shrug “dunno, maybe something about his missing in china. Is he tell the truth?” I looks up at him

 

“why asking? Of course is it. your blo oppa help him too.” Jiyong pull my head to his chest again.

 

“thank you.” I said

 

“for what?” he ask

 

“always be with me. I hope we can be like this forever.” I look up to him and kiss him. he chuckled after we parted.

 

“no need, I’m happy doing it and I’ll be stuck with you forever” he pull me again for another kiss. well, It just our beginning. Him being a gangster and me being a gangster daughter. I cant imagine what will happen with us, but like him, I’ll take care of him, I will make him happy, I will cherished our relationship. Because like what he said, he already part of my life too and if he lost it will be hell for me.

 

“I love you.” I said between our kiss.

 

“I love you more.”

 

Jiyong dara hair and once a while kiss her head and murmuring his I love you’s to her. dara hum in her sleep and hug him tightly. he sigh and stared at ceiling “… keep it secret from her.. and keep her save.” His boss words keep ringing in his head. he rub his head before look down to dara. his worried instantly disappear and what he can think is her. he her face before pull her to him and slowly close his eyes. whatever will happen, whatever disaster will happen, he will be fine as long as she’s with him. he will do anything to protect her and keep her save. “don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” he murmur before sleep consume him.

 


TAAADAAA !

its end hahahaha

thanks for you who comment and subscribing, i never thought you all will like it and waiting, thenchuuu again

its end now, i know some of you will demand me a epilogue but i'll end this now, maybe some idea will come for me latter, i dunno

goodbyeeee *byong*