16

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

i'm not in sulking mode again hahaha thanks for your comment. i know too that it was his decision with whom he want but fans can hope right?

i try to accept it thought but because they  not say anything and since they are the only otp i like and always be. i cant stop myself even i'm dissapointed hahaha

so, this my update. i want to update yesterday but then i caught a flu -____-

and do you see fancam YGfamcon yesterday ?? hihihihi *giddy* its camera angle or not, but still ><

 


Dara pov

Few days passed and they still can’t found minzy, I cant find her myself as my dad keep his eyes on me, so do blo oppa. He keep following me everywhere and keep one guard outside my room to make sure I wont include myself in trouble (again)

 

I stared outside as blo oppa sat beside me. we in our way to my school. I look behind and saw black car following us. that was one of my guard blo oppa say. he will follow me to school and make sure I stay here and not making any trouble.

 

“stop sulking princess, just until we can found minzy.”

 

I sigh and not bothering to answer him, that what he say for 3 days. I’m sick of waiting.

 

“we’re here. don’t run away princess, we’ll be here on time.” blo oppa say before I close the door. I walk to my school as soohyuk oppa my guard park his car in parking lots.

 

I walk to his car and knock his window, I gave him my sweetest smile to him, he shook his head and stared at me. I pout as he knows my intention. He one of people I know since I kids. He’s so nice to me but I will never go against him because he’s too sweet. He have handsome face, his face really handsome and with his body, people will mistaken him as model. He’s very kind and caring to me. beside thunder oppa and blo oppa, blo oppa is the type of nagging brother, thunder opa is the type of strict brother and soohyuk oppa is the type of caring brother. but since he always away I rarely meet him, and don’t forget he has this killer smile –I call it- because his smile can make people want to do anything he want.

 

“no, princess, go inside and I’ll wait here.”

 

“but oppa, wouldn’t you bored?” I ask. he shook his head.

 

“no, princess. Now be a good girl and make me proud.” He say and my hair. I pout but nod my head, I already say I cant go against him. “okay. but oppa you will bored here.” I try again.

 

He open his door and grab my hands. he drag me inside my school. I sigh and just follow him. when we arrived in front of my room he let me go and tap my head again.

 

“be good girl to oppa. Arraso?” he show me his killer smile again. and now I can hear some people squealing.

 

“fine. But don’t blame me if you bored.” I give him my stare at I turn around. I can hear him chuckled before leave.

 

“woow, after jiyong, you has another guy, huh? One is not enough?” I turn and stared at smile chaerin. She stared at me with mischievous like she keep very big secret from me, I dont care thought, but I feel her secret is about me.

 

“what do you want?”

 

“nothing. bye,” she smirk and flipping her hair. I want to swear to her but stop myself before I say it. i sigh at her back and sat on my seat. What a good morning!

 

 

 

I grinning evilly as I succeed avoid the guards. I dust my pants and took my phone as i plant a tracker device in minzy phone, I hope she still have her phone. I just arrived home and say I need to sleep since I’m tired. soohyuk oppa already gone to I don’t know where, I ask my guard not to bother me for an hour to give me time for sleep. but if you can see now, I already outside my house.

 

And now I need a car, and obviously I cant use my car.

think dara think!

then a name flashed in my mind. I shook my head. no not him. but if not him then who? But isn’t he not coming to school today? I flashed my phone and try to call him.

 

“yoboseyo?” he answer just with one ring.

 

“err, ji I need your help.”

 

“what help? What happen? Are you fine?” he sound worried.

 

“no, I’m fine, I just err, can I borrow your car? Mine is broke.” I fumble with my finger as I bow in embarrassed.

 

“sure, where are you going? I can drive you there.”

 

“j-just my friend house. can you? I’m in café near my house.”

 

“sure.” He hung up and I walk to that café and wait for him.

 

 

 

Jiyong pov

I stared at dara who stiff in her seat. She has backpack with her and she wears all black outfit. She cant look at me.

 

“where are you going dara? why you have backpack with you?” I ask as I eyeing her backpack. Seems she bring all her clothes there. is she runaway?

 

“my friend house.” she said quickly

 

“and where is it?”

 

“err, somewhere?”

 

i frown “I thought we friend dara, you can tell me what’s bothering you.”

 

She looks up at me with a glint of guilt in her eyes as I keep my sulky face.

 

“it .. I .. just …”

 

“its fine. I wont interfere, here.” I shove my car key to her and stood up but she held my hands and pull me to sit down again, beside her now.

 

“I .. I need to find minzy. She’s missing.” She whisper and bows her head.

 

“since when??”

 

“3 days ago, when you saw me I was finding her but then I forget.” I touch her hand in table and squeeze it.

 

“I’m sorry, that because of me.” i feel guilty all of suden, if i dont ask her go with me maybe she can find minzy sooner.

 

“don’t be, now I need your car to find her.” she looks up with pleading eyes.

 

no way! No way in the world I will let her go alone, what if something bad happen to her? I will kill myself if something happen to her.

 

“I’ll go with you.” she widen her eyes “no! I mean, I can go alone.” she start to shuttering. I furrow my brows, she hiding something.

 

“I cant let you go alone, what if something happen?” she’s about to talk again but I cut her off with my kiss.

 

“please?” I am pleading. she sigh and nod her head in defeat. I grab her backpack and led her to my car.