25

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

MORNING!

i wake up too early because my fam been so busy even before dawn and my sleeping beauty been disturbed.

well, as i say i will finish it soon, so yeah he'res the update hahaha i want to finish it properly but sorry if its kinda rush 

 


 

Dara pov

I’m happy its school breaks, because I don’t know what I will do if I need to attend school. I start lo live normally again, because my dad already worried about me. But he not asks me too much. He just call me every night to make sure I’m fine, he said he will back in 2 days, and I hope he will come back home. I thankful that he never asks me about what bothering me.

 

I lay on my bed and waiting for dad to call me, he usually calls me at 9 PM sharp. But its past 10 minutes from 9 and dad still not calling me. I suddenly feel that feeling again crept to my heart. I feel scared in instant. I reach for my phone and trying to call dad, but its off. I run off my room and find blo oppa. I see him talking in his phone. I run to him when he finishes calling whoever it is.

 

“oppa, you know where dad is?”

 

“what happen?” he ask me

 

“I feel it again. oppa, where is he??”

 

“he’s fine dara.” he said. but he won’t looking at my eyes. he lied.

 

“o-oppa. You lied. Tell me!”

 

“dara, you need to calm down.”

 

“He missing isn’t it?” I step back as oppa trying to hold me.

 

“dara..”

 

“He’s missing right?”

 

“dara, I’m sorry.” He bows his head. I don’t realize a tears escape from my eyes.

 

“y-you said he’ll be fine. You lying oppa. He leave like thunder oppa!” I turn around and run away. I close my door and lock it before oppa can enter it.

 

“dara, you need to hear me.” he knock my door. I shook my head as tears keep coming from my eyes.

 

“no.. you lying!”

 

“dara, please.”

 

“no! go away!!”

 

 

 

Minzy pov

I stared at unnie door with worried. she wont open her door and lock herself. I try to talk to her but she refused to open the door or talk to anybody. Just jiyong oppa who can make her out, but now his condition is just mess. I don’t know what to do, even blo oppa cant make her open the door. she already locked herself for 2 days without eating anything. I sigh as I walk to kitchen. This thing make my head hurt.

 

“oppa! Unnie!” I call seunghyun oppa and bom unnie.

 

“why are you here unnie?” I ask her.

 

“to straightened someone mind. How’s dara? I heard she locked herself?”

 

“hmm, when she heard about her dad she locked herself in her room.”

 

“hum, I really need to talk to that idiot! He just makes everybody suffer! But we need him here, she need him.”

 

“yeah I think so, you will told him about her?”

 

“maybe yes, maybe no. just think about it later. we need to go now, lets go” seungyun oppa nods and they leave. I just hope jiyong oppa will come here and help us.

 

 

 

Jiyong pov

Damn hangover! I stared at my ceiling while massage my forehead. Its been a week? Or so, I don’t remember. since the day I see her. I missed him badly until its hurt. I want to see her but I scared. I want to see her badly.

 

Someone open my door with forced make me sat up immediately. Who the hell dared to disturb me!

 

“KWON JIYONG! WAKE YOUR LAZY NOW! ITS ABOUT DARA! SHE CAN DIE NOW!” bom nunna barge in with fumming head.

 

I stood up abruptly and strode to bom nunna. “what do you mean he can die?”

 

“clean yourself and come with me. I’ll explain it latter.”

 

I finish take a bath in instant and run to bom nunna, if she say something, you need to obey her or she will change into bominator and you wont see the light again. I see seunghyun hyung too. He drove as fast as he can to dara home. I was panic that I don’t realize why hyung and nunna know her house, why they know her??

 

We walk to her house as minzy greet me with relieved face. “oppa, come quick to unnie room!”

 

“what happen with her?”

 

“her dad missing and she lock herself up in her room for two day without eats anything!”

 

She lead the way to her room as I stared at her door room with hesitant. What if she mad at me because what I said that day? What if she won’t see me? What if she will freak out when she saw me? but she needs someone. I’ll think about it later after she calm down.

 

“oppa, unnie just will listen to you. Please, she will sick if she locked herself up any longer.” Minzy says as she see I’m a bit hesitant.

 

I braced myself as I knock her door. No one answering. I knocked it again, and she still not answering.

 

“dara, its me jiyong. Open the door please.” then we heard some noise from inside as I hear she unlock the door. I stared at minzy as she nod at me and leave us. I can see hyung and nunna nods as well at me before they leave with minzy.

 

I open the door and enter her room. her room still clean and nothing unusual. but her curtains been off and she turned off the light. I close the door and trying to turn on the light.

 

I see her sat in her bed, her back leans on her headboard and she stared blankly at her front. She has dark circles under her eyes and her body thinner from the last time I see her.  A sparks in her eyes disappear and change with sorrow and hurt. she even not looking at me and keep staring blankly.

 

I sat beside her and took her hand, she look down and stared at her hands, still with blank look.

 

“dara, talk to me.” I said. she look up and stared through my eyes. My hold on her hands tightened as I cant see herself in her eyes anymore. It just pure blankly, no emotion and all.

 

“dara, please.” I pleads again as I kiss he hands.

 

“he leave me. Everybody leave me. Include you. Everybody leave me alone. I’m alone.” she says after few minutes In silence.

 

“I’m here, and always be here.” I said as I gathered her in my arms.

 

“you’ll be here? you won’t leave me?” she pushed me and stared at me with her innocent eyes.

 

“I’ll be here with you.” she s her arms around me as she hugs me really tight. Her body starts to tremble as I feel my shirt wet.

 

“I wont leave you, I promise.” I kiss her head as she nods her head vigorously.

 

I stared at her sleeping figure with relieve. After few minutes crying she exhausted and sleeping. Its much better than to hear her cries. It feels like many knife stabbed my heart as I hear her cries. I just want to take her pain, but I can’t take her pain, what I can do is be with her when she need someone the most

 

 

.