3

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

i'm sorry its been so long cuz i'm still busy huhuhu

and woooot 42 subsribers!!! thank youuuuuuu ><

there's the update

happy reading

*byong*

 


 

Dara pov

Back at school nothing unusual just chaerin still give me her cold shoulder after that jiyong smile at me in cafeteria. I just let her thought because that was not my fault, she just being bratty self again today. I sigh for thousand times, dad ask me to come to his house, well, mansion, to meet someone, he said he know him for long time and he is important, because he’s his right hand man, while his left hands is tablo oppa.

 

I thought it just blo oppa that he trust, but he has this person, he said I never meet him because he always busy and away for mission, but because something, he need to take care something and flew to US, but he currently come back and dad want to introduction us, because we’re the most important person for him, and he said that he’s in same age as mine. I just can be awe because in this young age he can have my dad trust, I wont ever imagine how his life, he must be struggle and have a hard time.

 

“dara-ya!” I snapped from my though and stared at chaerin in front of me.

 

“you need to stay away from jiyong-shii.” She said while puffed her cheek

 

“eh? Waeyo?”

 

“I like him! and I don’t like you go near him. I saw how he smile at you yesterday. His smile is only for me!”

 

“why don’t you talk to him instead ask me to stay away from him? maybe he will turn to like you.” I whisper my last words.

 

“I don’t want to! You, stay away from him or our friendship Is over! Come on guys, let her think alone.” she motion her other friends and leave. I just stood there cant believe with what happens.

Turn she will always be brat who never know how to treat people. I already endure her behavior, but now, I don’t know, I feel sick of her. just go, I never want to be friend with brat like her.

 

I turn around and back to class. I don’t have appetite to go to cafeteria and meet her again, I maybe will burst and do something I regret.

 

I decide to just read my book behind tree in our uni parks. I slump my body and open my book, I start to read to distract myself from scenario to rips her off.  I just read 5 sheets when I see shoes in front of me, I looks up and see shy minzy bow her head “what do you want?” I ask in my cold voice, since she know who I am.

 

“I hear that chaerin sunbaenim want to cuts your friendship.” She said. I smirks, gossips spread fast huh?

 

“so what?”

 

“I just want to say something. I’m grateful she isn’t your friend again, because your personality not match at all, she’s too rude when you are so cool!!!” minzy clasp and bow in shy.

 

“I’m cool huh? And whats next?”

 

“but I’m worried she will turn to bully you. I never say you cant fight her but from what I observe you ... play a good girl role here, so, I don’t know if I should say this but take care sunbaenim.” She bows at me before leave hurriedly. I smile at her back, she’s too cute.

 

I never have sister, but I will like her to be my sister, she’s opposite me, but that’s why she’s right to be my sister. Because we opposite each other, we can complete each other, I heard that she’s from orphan, she sent there when her house burn and her parents die. She’s smart too and gets scholarship here. Maybe I need to talk to dad about it?

 

“what are you doing here alone?” I turn to that voice and smile. He sat beside me and looks up at sky.

 

“just read, my friend dump me. thanks to you.” I said. he chuckled.

 

“why? Because she likes me and I just talk to you?”

 

I nod “hum.” Since that day he accompany me waiting for my driver we will spent our time to talk to each other, of course away from people eyes because i still want to live, but because he has so many fangirls, its too hard and some news spread about us. I don’t mind it thought, so do him.

 

“who? Chaerin?”

 

“you know her?”

 

He nods “she try to talk to me and says her name, but I always ignore her like other.”

 

“why? She’s pretty, and rich.” I said looking at him. he chuckled before looks at me as well.

 

“dara, man never  find girl like her interesting. Man always find woman interesting.”

 

“huh? I don’t understand. what’s the difference?”

 

“girl is like her, just think about how her make up, how her face, how pretty she’s, always noisy and think she can have anything, childish and so on. When woman is, someone who man can talks about, who depend in herself, who not shy to show the world her true self, and the one that easy to talk, she know what she doing and know what should she do, not what she wants to do.”

 

“ and so boy and men different too?” I ask. he nod and looks up again.

 

“and what is it?”

 

“its your task to find out. I wont tell you.” he looks at me again and grin. I pout and slump my body at tree behind me. “you’re so mean.”

 

“I know.” he chuckled again

 

 


boring?

hehehehe

short update

till next time

dont forget subscribe and comment

or talk to me in twitter @iamnay24

thank youuu 

*byong*