13

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

thanks for comment. its encouraging me ><

here's the update, dont forget comment and subscribe *byong*


Jiyong pov

I can feel her stared at my back. I trying to act that I don’t realize it. I’m sorry, I still dot have any courage to tell you. I know she a bit mad because what I did, but I cant tell her now. yeah, not now. I need to tell her tomorrow.

 

Yeah maybe tomorrow.

 

Or the day after tomorrow?

 

Or the day after it?

 

Aish! Why are you being girl now! Where the mighty G-dragon who never scared of anything!

 

But then, I’m not G-dragon in front of her. I just kwon jiyong in front of her.

 

I turn around and faced her. but seems she busy thinking as she keep walking even after I stop walking.

 

She bumps into my chest and stumble backward. I hold her arm and pull me into my arms. She blink her eyes repeatedly before focus her eyes on me.

 

“What are you thinking? You’ll get wrinkle if you keep frowning.” I said as I straightened her forehead. She looks down and not sees me in my eyes.

 

“Something wrong?” I ask

 

She shook her head and wriggled free from me. “no, nothing”

 

“you have class after this? or you go home?”

 

“no, I’m free.”

 

“good then.” I hold her hands and drag her to parking lot.

 

“where are you taking me???”

 

“Somewhere.”

 

“ya! if you do something stupid I will throw you to black hole in instant.” she crossed her arms in front of her and eyeing me suspicious.

 

“what if I will?” I . she widen her eyes and about to hit me but I catch her hands

 

“I was joking. I wont do something. Except you want it.” I wriggled my eyebrows as she hit my arms.

 

“okay, enough. Just hop in.” I open my car door as she enters still glaring at me.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara pov.

He stops his car in front of my house as we keep silent. I glance to him and see him looking at me as well. it near midnight and he insist to drive me home.  I can call my driver thought.

 

Well, it isn’t date; we just stay in his house, his huge and enormous house!! I know he’s rich but I don’t know he’s that rich. Even though my dad rich too, we don’t live in huge mansion like him, we just live in normal house but with basement in it to hold any gangs meeting, and dad have other mansion away from city and other house near my house for our gang member to stay. And I never come to his mansion and his other house because he prohibited me to come, his gang member who always come here.

 

We spend our time with cooking together and watch movie. He said today is the day when his parents died and he always feel alone this day so he drag me to his house. I don’t mind either, I know how it feels to lost parent, well, I never lost it, they just abandoned me, but it feels just the same.

 

He show me video from his childhood until the day before his parents die, it was his first day as Manager in his dad company after a year’s struggling. But then his parents passed away because of accident and he need to be CEO. I laugh with him when we watch his childhood video, he’s so cute! He has chubby cheek and really likes to pose to camera.

 

But after some time, I hear something different from his laugh and when I see at him, he still laughing but once a while wipe his tears. I don’t know what to do; I just did what he always does to calm me down. I hug him.

 

He hugs me really tight like I will disappear and crying hard. That was my first time to see him crying, he really love his parents even when he never show it to them. After he stop crying, he start talking about him, his childhood, his parents, his family and I share mine too, of course I never told him about my dad being gangster boss, I just tell him my dad works as normal employee in one of the biggest company here.

 

“thanks.” he said as he reaches for my hands.

 

“you’re welcome. At least that what can I do to you, you always there when I need someone.”

 

“hmm, go inside, your dad might be worried.”

 

I nod as I open the door. I walk to his side and he opens the window.

 

“take care In your way. And don’t do something stupid.”

 

He laughs at me but nod “I wont. Thanks again. go inside, its cold.”

 

I nod and waved my hand at him as I walk to my house. I can hear he drove away after I close my door.

 

 

 

“where have you been, princess?” I turn around when I hear blo oppa voice. I pout a little after see his glaring eyes.

 

“my friend house.” I said as I scratch my nape.

 

“and who this friend?”

 

“err, someone?”

 

“let me make it clear, guy or girl?”

 

“err, what with the question anyway! the important part is I already home without scratch and all. Stop being worrywart oppa, I already text dad and he said oke.” I pout even more

 

“but you don’t tell me, you know your dad is away.” he crossed his arm.

 

“aigoo, I’m sorry oppa. I just accompany my friend because today is the day his parents die.”

 

Oppa raised his eyebrow at me. oh crap!

 

“its him huh?”

 

“aaahhhh…..” I turn around and run to my room. I lock the door before oppa can open it.

 

“ya! you need to explain! No dating before I approve so!”

 

“he’s not my boyfriend!”

 

“yeah I believe you!”

 

“aish! So much for being over protective! I never disturb your love live with hyejong unnie”

 

“its different princess! By the way, where is minzy?” I frown, she isn’t home?

 

“eh? Why asking me?” I asking back while open my door slightly

 

“she text me she gone with you somewhere.” He said

 

“huh? No. actually, she never show up after school finish, I wait for 30 minutes and try to find her but yeah something comes up and I forget about it.” I scratch my head in guilt. How come I forgot about her???

 

“then why she said she with you?” I shook my head as blo oppa took his phone, maybe trying to call her. “she not answering.” I stared at him dumbfounded.  

 

 


its bigbang 8th year anniverasary ~~~