1

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Her college life isn’t that colorful, she has friend who bratty and always think about themselves. But because she has no choice than to be friend with them, she need to endure it. even when she feels like to punch them, or ripped their body and throw it to sea, she cant do that. she play a nice girl role here and she need to keep her true self down.

 

Curious? She’s the one and only Yang daughter, yang or YG is known for being an ruthless gangster, no heart, no fear, nobody mess with him and life happily, he will make them suffer. But like other hero they have their weakness, and so his weakness is her daughter, she’s adopted by him when he found her in street. Her biological parents leave her there and luckily he saw her in box in rainy day.

 

More people won’t expect he will adopt her, but they wrong, as his eyes landed on her, he decide to take her home and raise her. he wont smile except her, he wont talk to much except her, he will show his true self just to her, her daughter. He loves her, and she love him more than her real parents.

 

She meet her biological parents  when she’s in highschool, they told her everything, but she choose to stay with him, because he know her more that herself, and he’s the one who raise her to be like this now.

 

she needs to play as a good girl here to hide her true identity, people wont expect this good girl as daughter of gangster isn’t it? and she will have her peaceful life as her dad never show her face to public, because he afraid that people will try to harm her. but people in his gang know her well, because he always make sure she’s been guarded 24/7 by his trusted person turn his gang member. And she make sure to use her time with them to learn something, their trick and all, and they will happily teach her their trick, yet she never show it to her dad or anybody, just to her closest friend, but deep inside her she know that her father know what she doing with people from his gang and he just let her.

 

And now In college, she forced to mingling with this brat and jerk people, well she know that they are kind, but because lack of affection from their parents make them like that. she sigh and look at their back, they are busy chatting and laughing as she just smile and hear what they said.

 

When they reach cafeteria, all off eyes darted to them except one person. when they make eye contact, she bow her head again as dara smirk silently. She’s gong minzy, the cutest mingki, she’s 2 years younger than dara. dara know her because some accident. when dara receive a call from his gang, mingki accidentally there and hear what she said. dara threatened her to shut up, and because mingki to scared with her, she obeyed her  instantly and always make a distance with her . But dara find her cute like sister to her, and silently she always watch her and make sure she’s fine.

 

“its decide! We will go to jeju this holiday! prepare yourself because I will make party that you will never see, ever!” chaerin said as the other nod in happiness.

Then from corner of my eyes I see particular guy walking with her usual glasses, but it cant hide his handsomeness. Some girl eyeing him with dreamy eyes and other trying to catch his attention. But then his eyes stop in me and he give me his sweet smile. I bow my head in shyness. My other friend especially chaerin looks at me with puff, she’s jealous. Because I can see clearly that she like him, a lot. But he’s more mysterious than me.

 

we never know where’s his house, who’s his parents, and all about his life. We just know he being kwon jiyong the smart and handsome guy transferred student from US. but I have chance to talk to him back then.

 

when I wait for my driver to fetch me, I saw him drop his book and busy pick it up. I don’t know what happen, but I have the urge to help him. and when he looks at me that time, I feel time stop and all I can see is his brown eyes. he utter his thanks at me and ask my name. after I explain why I’m still here he volunteer to accompany me because uni already dark and nobody here except me and guard.

 

Firstly I curse my driver because it takes a long time to be here, but after I meet him, I just wish my driver wont be here anytime soon. Talks with him flows like water, I can says anything and tell him everything, and he’s not that mysterious for me, he said that his parents already dead and he manage their business from that day, and when I ask why people always says he’s mysterious he just chuckled

 

“I never tend to be mysterious. But I never meet someone who worth to tell about myself. I never find telling people about myself will bring happiness to me. it just bring some fake people, who want to be my friend because my wealth, not because me.”

 

“and why you telling me about your life?” I ask as he chuckled again.

 

“I don’t know? maybe because you keep something too like me? I find it easy to talk with you. you just same as me, mysterious.”  And I don’t know why he has that idea about me. but because what he says is true I just silence.

 

“everybody has a secret no need think about it. maybe I will tell you my secret, one day.”

 

I smile “maybe I will tell you too, someday.” And our talks cuts by my driver who arrived. I bid goodbye to him and leave. 

 

 

 


boring? hahaha i'm sorry i will work it out in next chap

sorry for any wrong grammars, once again, english isnt my first language and i still study on it

comment & subscribe, tell me your thought ^^

oh and i have twitter @iamnay24 follow me and lets be friend ^^