Whenever you´ll need me

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whenever you´ll feel down I´ll pick you up

I´ll be there for whatever you´ll need me

 

From Top:

" Hi sweetie, how did the audition go?

 

- Hold on Dae I got a text - Seungri unloked his phone to see who was texting him. It was from his boyfriend, Top called him in the morning to greet him with a good morning and to wish him good luck for the audition. He has been very thoughtfull these past days that he felt guilt for not being honest with him.

 

From Lovely panda:

" Hi baby, I was so nervous but it went well. I think I nailed it! hehe

From Top:

" I think so too ^^ You´re amazing, it´s impossible for them not to pick you

From Lovely panda:

" Ow thank you, btw are you free later? I was thinking we could have lunch together

From Top:

" For you I´m always free, I´ll pick you up at the company

From Lovely panda:

" It´s a date! ^^ xoxo

 

- Um Ri - Daesung spoke trying to get his best friend´s attention back again. He understood by Seungri´s smile he was texting Top and completely forgot about him.

- Yes Dae, sorry - Seungri apologisied putting away his phone. He didn´t want to ignore him it´s just he got really excited to hear from his boyfriend.

- You didn´t answer my question earlier. Did you made it? 

- I don´t know, I don´t think I ever want to find out - Seungri replied. He was too afraid to go and check if his name was on the list. He hoped they didn´t choose him though. He wasn´t sure he could handle working with him as he thought he could. Will they pretend they don´t know each other and barely speak? Either way it will sure be awkward between them.

- Well let´s check it out then - Dae said. He was even more nervous than Seungri and very anxious to find out. It has been killing him all morning and he just wanted to get over with it. The situation was too frustrating. Seeing Seungri was still standing still he pulled him by his arms like a child and dragged him towards the entry wall where the list was posted.

- No, I don´t wanna - Seungri whined. 

- Stop being such a baby, man up for Christ sake - Dae spoke louder as they got to the wall - Let´s see - Dae scanned the list with his finger - oh goodness....

- What, what it is? - Seungri asked curious.

- Well what can I say.... - Dae exhiled. He didn´t know whetever he should be happy or sad.

- Well... - Seungri´s instinct guessed what Dae ment by that but he chose to ignore it. It couldn´t be.

- Congratulations! - Dae exclaimed hugging him. He was happy he got the job but at the same time he couldn´t imagine how Seungri was going to work with him. They haven´t spoken in months and now they were going to dance together on the same stage during the tour. He felt sad just remembering them together. Who would have known it would turn out this way.

Seungri´s mouth formed an ``o´´ shape as he looked at the paper for comfirmation. There it was, his name on the list.

 ........ 

 Lee Seunghyun

.........

It was official, he was going on tour. There was no turning back now. If he made it so far then he surely could go further. Seungri just would have to find the strength to go on. 

- Close your mouth or a fly might get in - Dae slightly laughed - You ok?

- Ya, thanks Dae. I´ll be fine - Seungri said although he wasn´t sure what to feel.

- Good. Hey you got the day off, any plans? - Dae changed the topic.

- Yes, actually Top and I are going on a date-lunch - he answered with a smile plastered on his face. He couldn´t wait for Top to pick him up. A sweet lunch between them is just what he needed right now. Top always made him feel happy and loved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter