Big hyung or I´m in big trouble?

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The best kind of kiss is when you have to stop because you can´t help but smile"

source: Quotes Of Love Quotes About Love Tagalog Tumblr And Life For Him Cover Photo And Friendship Tumblr For Him And Marriage

 

* italics represent thoughts. 

 

 

 

Oh .....Seungri thought as he gulped hard. His thoughts were travelling at the speed of light inside his mind as he tried to think of something to make him escape this horrible situation. Maybe I can say I have diarhea and quickly run....what no stupid.....I want to escape not embaress myself....Seungri scolded himself for thinking stupid things.

- Good luck - a little whisper broke Seungri from his thoughts as the people in the room made their way out giving him long and questionig looks.

 Great, that´s just f****** perfect...more rumors will go around now ...Stupid Ji, always getting me in trouble.....wait what Ji?? Stop thinking about him pabo......Seungri thought as he mentally scolded himself again.

He remained silent behind him anxiously waiting for him to speak up, but Jiyoung didn´t move from his previous position at all. He stood silent, taping on his phone and from the sounds that were coming from it it seemed like he was playing a game.

Seriously, he´s playing? How long is he going to make me stay here? Stupid, pabo, jerk face, ogre Ji..urgh....I´m not your assistant damn it! Just take your water so I can leave! Seungri wanted to shout but contained himself from not doing it. He was too afraid he might get fired or pulled out as a dancer and he worked really hard to loose that position now.

 

 The longer Seungri stood there in silence, listening to him play, the more his patience boiled up. It was really frustrating and torturing and he knew Jiyoung was doing it on porpose. Seungri really couldn´t figure him out. One minute he sounded caring and played nurse with him, then he´s behaving like a stalker, eyeing his every move and now he´s totally ignoring him. Urghh...what is he bipolar?? 

- My water - Jiyoung said as he extended his hand towards Seungri, braking the awkward silence between them. 

- I´m waiting - He repeated more loudly, seeing that Seungri seemed to be lost in deep thoughts. 

- Ah....yes....here - Seungri came back to reality right away. Taking a few steps closer he quickly put the water in his hand and turned to leave. Finaly he could get the hell out of there.  - Bastard, didn´t even say thank you - Seungri mumbled, but quickly realised it was too loud. Damn my stupid mouth.

- What did you say? - Jiyoung asked as he got up from his chair. Seungri´s heart skipped a beat.

- Nothing, gotta go pee - Seungri quickly said as he was prepared to get the hell out of there. 

- Hold on a second - Jiyoung went after him grabing him by the shoulder.

- What is it? - Seungri turned around and asked quietly. He was really terrified. The last time they were alone in a room was back into his apartament and that didn´t go well at all. 

- Were throwing a little party after tommorow for the staff to thank them for their hard work- Jiyoung finally spoke - Please tell the dancers when you get back to the practice room that all are invited here, ok?

- Oh, sure - Seungri cleared his throat as he relaxed.  

- That will be all, and remember the day after tommorow. I expect you all.  - Jiyoung went back to his desk, indicating he was dismised.

- I´ll let them now - Seungri bowed and quickly exited the room before he get´s stoped again.

 

 

- Hey Ri, I heard what happened - Dae said as he catched up with Seungri on the hallway. He overheard the ussual group of gossiping assistants talk by the water cooler by accident so he decided to check on Seungri. Normally he would ignore the gossip but this was one too, how would they would say, "juicy" to ignore. He was really worried for his bestie.

- Ummm...- Seungri stoped walking and stared at his friend who was anxiously waiting for all the details.

- Well? - Dae cocked a brow.

- He just wanted to tell me about a party their throwing and he wants us to be there - Seungri quickly said, deviating his eyes which made Daesung suspicious.

- That´s it? - Dae asked, eyeing Seungri.

- Yap. that´s it. 

- Why you? Why not announce to everyone at once? - Dae questioned but Seungri only shruged - By the way, what were you doing in there in the first place? Come one, speal the beans.

- I just replaced Mina, he´s assistant for a while. He was dead angry earlier and yelled at her. Poor girl, she must be crying her eyes out.

- Wow that´s not professional at all, poor girl. Either way, your not his assistant - Dae said angrily. He had marked Jiyoung on his black list forever and right now another reason came up why he should stay on it forever ever ever. He hoped they would be able to maintain their relantionship as professional as possible, free of any incidents but this was trespassing all the lines. How dare he boss his friend around. There was no way Daesung would tolerate any of that crap. 

- I just did them a favor and that´s all. Are you done with the interrogation? - Seungri almost screamed. He clearly didn´t want to talk about it and Dea wasn´t helping much.

- Ok, don´t snap at me - Dae took a step back, surprised - I was just worried.

- I know - Seungri sighed - I´m really sorry Dae - he apologized, giving his friend the puppy eyes - I´m just frustrated and I need to get back to practice - He released a sigh. , still 5 hours of practice, gosh!!! Seungri rubbed his eyes with his index finger and thumb. 

- It´s okay, come here - Dae hugged him - Everything will be fine. 

- Thanks Dae - Seungri said and took a deep breath - I gotta go back.

- Ya, me too. Oh and tell me if something happens. I don´t want to hear it from the gossip gooses again - Dae warned. 

- Sure - Seungri laughed and went back to the practice room. He hoped no one heard that last comment. It was bad enough they laughed in private about it.

 

 

- Hey!!! Here´s our hero!!! - One of the dancers quickly ran to Seungri the moment he stepped foot in the practice room.

- Oh my god, he´s alive - somene commented in the back and everyone laughed. Fortunately for them, the choreographer wasn´t there so they could joke around.

- Man, I was just about to call the 911 - Junh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter