Small gestures are the meaningful

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite your bitterness I still want to take a bite

If you only took one on me

 

Seungri kept thinking about the morning incident. He couldn´t concentrate on anything else. Finaly his mind was taking a break from the exhausting thoughts of his heartbroken relantionship. Despite the stangers sweet actions Top was still a stranger and Seungri didn´t knew how much he could trust him. Maybe he was a little too harsh on him. He felt guilty treating him so cold the other day but unfortunately what was done was done. There was something about Top that was different from anyone he has met and so far and his gestures were proof enough. No one has wrote him poems before either. He felt flattered but at the same time he wasn´t sure if he should give the man a chance. It wouldn´t be fair to him. Seungri was still stuck in the past memories. In order to start a new journey he needed to get ride from his baggage from the past first otherwise it would become difficult for him in the present and he couldn´t let anyone else carry it with him.

A new day came along. Seungri was preparing himself for another day of work after a sleepless night. Getting up for work wasn´t a problem for him after all he loved his job. Dancing was his passion. He couldn´t stand staying still, he needed to move and realise all his energy. For the past months it had kept him busy but he needed to start working on his life otherwise he would turn into a working zombie. One step at the time he will break free from this depression that was consuming him. Maybe Top could be the help he needed but Seungri wasn´t still insecure. This man could be his cure but also his curse and he didn´t want to get hurt again.

As he got out of the house he headed towards the park when he noticed Top waiting for him again. He underestimated his persistence. Apparently yesterday´s dose of cold treatment didn´t exactly work. He had to admit he was glad when he saw him again. He couldn´t deny he was feeling attracted by him. Tall, good looking and charming. It was impossible to resist. A tiny little cell of Seungri´s heart wished to let Top persue him but the rest of them dissuaded him. He couldn´t make up his mind to make a very simple decision.

   -Good morning - Top greeted him with a bright smile. His face didn´t show a single drop of resentment from yesterday.

- Morning - Seungri greeted back bitterly. He didn´t get much sleep and was feeling a little cranky today.

-You don´t look so well,are you alright? - Top asked concerned. Seeing him so worried made Seungri feel even more guilty for being so cold - Here, this is for you, I hope it will make you feel better - Top said giving him a box. He certainly was being thoughtful.

- I´m fine,you don´t need to worry about me - the words came out difficult - I don´t take gifts from strangers - Seungri answered despite his itching curiosity. 

- I can stop being a stranger if you let me - He said giving him a reassuring smile. He didn´t quitte under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter