New beginnings

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The strings of love ties us together

A force beyond our imagination that molds us into a new self

 

- So Riri, tell us how things have been going between you two? - Daesung asked giggling as Taeyang watched him amused. The couple has gattered for lunch, well they practically invaded Seungri´s house demanding details about his recent dates. They were curious to find out if their relationship has evolved and Seungri wasn´t sharing many details. They have noticed the change in him though. He was definitely much happier now and they couldn´t be more excited for him.

- Great acutally! He´s realy something else... - Seungri smiled as he started to remember the times he have been spending with Top lately. It has been about two weeks since their first date and since then they have been going out regularly. They have been taking things slowly keeping their relationship at dating level, nothing official yet but Seungri was waiting for them to become much more. As for Top, he was meaning to pop the question and finally ask him to be his boyfriend but he couldn´t bring himself to ask. He understood there was something about Seungri´s past and he didn´t want to rush him, however Seungri seemed much more comfortable around him and they were getting closer. He had all the chances, it would stupid to give up now that he was making progress. The early stage of his courting plan succeded, now it was time to step up with his game.

Somewhere in between their dates Seungri also noticed he started to loosen up more and laugh, all due Top of course. Each date he has been opening up more and more without even trying. There was something about Top´s natural charm and personality that made their interaction easy and comfortable to be, never having that akward moment between each other.

- Earth to Seungri - Dae tried to awake him from his lost in thoughts momento- come on, you have to tell us more  - the couple starred at him waiting for him to speak.

- There isn´t much to say. He has been amazing. We get along well, he´s good to me you know - Seungri said. Top has been taking him to so many different places and they have been having a lot of fun together, he sure was full with many original ideias. It has been certainly a new dating experience. 

- See and all you needed was a little help. Cupid must be my middle name - Daesung smiles proudly. He was loving being part of this since the last months all he did was trying to comfort  and bring back to life a very depressing and uncooparetive Seungri.

- Yes you definitely are one sweet cupid - Taeyang said as he kissed his lips, which Dae happily corresponded turning a little inocent kiss into a hot one.

- Guys come on - Seungri frowned. They were the sweetest couple but they were getting a little too affectionate for his taste, besides it was making him a little jealous.

- So when is the the next date? - Taeyang asked curious parting from his angel´s lips. Ever since Ri started dating again Dae has become less worried about him which gave them more time to have their own dates. He couldn´t wait to spent some more quality time alone time with his beloved angel. They were lacking on love vitamins and they couldn´t wait to start with the treatment.

- We didn´t set anything up yet,but I was thinking maybe I should ask him out this time - Seungri said. We has been wanting to show Top he was as serious and interested as much as he was - I´m thinking about that place by the beach - he said. He loved that place and bringing Top there definitely meant a lot to him.

- Sounds great Ri, the food there is amazing - Taeyang exclaimed. He knew better than anyone the best places in town when it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter