From Top

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It started a few days ago. Each morning he would find an origame shaped animal by the door, each one containing a few anonymous verses written down. 

He found the small messages sweet but the more they came the more nervous he got. Who was sending them? Did he knew him? What if it was from a stalker?

Ever since the mysterious stranger showed up in his life he got a little more cautious even though so far there was no sign of any danger. Every morning he would try to sneak up on the stranger but he would always sleap away from his sight, he was appearing and dissapearing like a magic trick.

Seungri always appreciated the small gestures, after all it´s the intention that mattered the most. It was like valentine´s day every day. Yet he couldn´t feel excited about it. Whoever this was and whatever his intentions were, this needed to stop. Honestly all this attention was making him a little uncomfortable.

Anything related to romance it depressed him lately. He wasn´t ready to open up to anyone yet. It has been a few months since the break up but his wounds were still fresh. He needed time to get back to his old self. Little by little he would find his way but he was finding it quitte difficult. Moving on wasn´t a concept his heart was being able to deal with so easilly yet. It was still bleeding but Seungri was hoping time would be able to fix it. 

The mystery man´s identity had stayed anonymous until today. This morning he found a different one from the ones he got before. It was an origame shaped rose but most importantly it was signed. 

Of all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter