Do you trust me?

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today, I have so much to tell you
Please listen to what I have to say
I gotta talk to you"

*source: Seungri - Gotta talk to you, 2nd mini album, Let´s talk about love
 

 

 

Seungri barely slept all night. He kept tossing and turning in his bed, rethinking over and over what happened. He never should have gone to that stupid party in the first place. All it did was just made things more confusing for him. 

He was happy now, but he had to admit the bubble had to burst at some point. There was this chapter in his life that needed to be closed, not just tossed in a drawer hoping it would go away. Second, he had to straight the record with Jiyoung once and for all. 

Seungri was done. He was tired and hurt and avoiding the issue only made things difficult for both of them. He needs to be honest with himself, Jiyoung and especially his boyfriend whom he wasn´t very honest with. That made him feel guilty the most.

Top has been really amazing, supportive and made him feel safe and loved. Seungri really apreciated that, especially while he was going through this rough time in his life. 

That´s why he decided to leave the sorrow behind, man up and deal with his feelings. He couldn´t continue this. It wasn´t fair for both of them. He had to let go and allow both to be happy.

 

***

 

Seungri got up and the first thing he did was make a giant mugg of coffee to wake up. His head hurt, the hangover was killing him and he had a hell of a day ahead. That was one great way to start the day alright.

As he was checking his phone for calls, he finished his coffee and cereals. Right now he was feeling complete crap and all he wanted was to hear his boyfriend´s voice.

 

Ring....Ring.....Ring....

- Good morning sweetie!!

- Morning babe! 

- I didn´t wake you up did I? 

- No of course not, I´m really glad you called.

- I just really needed to hear your voice. I miss you already.

- I missed you too baby. Is everything alright? You sound sick?

- Ow...actually I´m a little hangover, that´s all. Don´t worry.

- How can I not worry? Make sure to drink some medicine, does your head hurt?

- I will. Only a little bit. Seriously, I´ll be fine.

- Hm...seems to me that you´re misbehaving out there. 

- Mmm...maybe a little bit. Why, are you going to scold me?

- No, but I might punish you.

- Really now..you´re gonna have to come here first.

- Oh don´t you worry about that. Only one more day left.

- Yeah..can´t wait already. Hurry up and come back home.

- Ow my baby I miss you too, very much.

- I miss you more. Wait, who´s that?

- Mm? Who´s what?

- Someone called you, I heard.

- Oh yeah, that´s Minho calling. We still have a lot to do.

- Tell me about it. Well I won´t steal anymore of your time.

- You´re not. Call later though and remeber your medecine.

- I won´t. Bye, I love you.

- Have a good day baby, love you too.

 

That was strange Seungri thought. Maybe he misheard it but for a moment he thought he heard the word baby. There was no way Top and that Minho had anything going on. He wasn´t that kind of a guy, not like a certain someone.

He still remembers the huge fight he had with Jiyoung because of one stupid media scandal. It was their first big fight and they almost broke up.

 

***

 

Flashback:

 

It had been a few hours since the bomb droped. It was all over the media news, everyone was talking about it. It twas always like that and Seungri was already familiar with it but this one was too much. Jiyoung was away shooting a music video so he didn´t hear from him all day. After Seungri calmed down, he decided to wait and hear what he had to say, though he was pretty mad. Seungri didn´t ussualy read anything related to him. It didn´t interested him what those people had to say or what lies and speculations they had now. This one however was impossible to ignore.

 

Breaking news:

G-dragon caught on a date?

The couple has been spotted down town last night, leaving the restaurant together, holding hands. The woman´s identity is still a mystery. The couple has been caught a few times together, though both parties denied being in a relantiosnhip. Stay tuned for more.

 

Seungri must have read that a million times until Deasung came over and stoped him. Altough it wasn´t very clear in photos due her disguise, Seungri could easily recognise her figure. It was that singer that made a coloboration with his boyfriend. Seungri never really liked her. She was always acting a little too clingy for his taste though Jiyoung always joked around saying it was all jealousy, but not for Seungri. Sure he envied that they started to spend less time since he started to work on his new album, but he seeing things pretty clear. She was always touching his boyfriend, giggling at his lame jokes and that irritated him to the bone. What pained was that he couldn´t go there and tell that b**** she had no chance and that wonderfull man she was drooling over was taken.

That was something that bothered Seungri. He didn´t care about assuming to the world they are together, that was something they both shared and he didn´t want to share it with anyone else, but sometimes he just wanted to tell all those girl to back off away from his man. That was a privilage he unfortunatelly couldn´t have.

He knew they were keeping in touch and met ocassionally at parties or dinners but he wished they weren´t so close. He even asked him to stop seeing her so much but Jiyoung always assured there was nothing to worry about and he wouldn´t do anything to hurt him. Yet pictures of them together poped in the media radar sometimes making Seungri suspicious. He didn´t like that at all and often that resulted in arguments between them. 

One thing he was afraid off the most was the tohughts he would have sometimes. He hated himself for that. Where is he know? Is he with her? All these questions came to him when he was left alone at night, wondering. 

Jiyoung never gave him any reasons not to trust him but still he couldn´t help. He trusted him, but he didn´t trusted her. Who knew what was her agenda. What if she dared to try anything. Even if she got rejected, he didn´t want her to think she could just do what she pleased. If it depended on Seungri, she wouldn´t be able to come a mile closer to his boyfriend.

 

 

Two days passed since the news bomb and the dust seemed to cooled down. Jiyoung was coming over today and Seungri was dead curious to know what he´ll do. He was still pretty pissed off. They talked on the phone but he didn´t bring the subject on making Seungri more irritated. 

 

 

- Hey baby, I missed you so much - Jiyoung scooted next to Seungri on the couch, hugging him. It was nice to come home to his boyfriend.

- Hey - Seungri said, not taking his eyes from the television. Jiyoung already figured he was pissed, again. From his prespective, Seungri was overeacting and the media didn´t make things any easier. It´s not like he wanted to hang out with her all the time. It was all business but he always sounded like the bad guy.

- I´m really hungry baby. Did you make anything for dinner? 

- No. Why don´t you go eat with that xxx. You two seem to have a nice time together - Seungri snaped and left the living room. He wanted to act cold but now he was having trouble keeping his head cool and he didn´t want to fight, again.

- But I want to eat your delicious food - Jiyoung followed him to the kitchen - We´ve been over this, there´s nothing going on between us - He aproched Seungri and tried to hug but ended but being rejected.

- Whatever - Seungri shruged and put a teabag in his mug. A camomile tea would do good for him now.

- Baby please, let´s not fight over this. I´m really tired. You know it´s all business between us - Jiyoung leaned on the kitchen counter next to Seungri.

- Aha..business... - Seungri smirked in dissapointment - Do you hold hands with all your business partners now? - he cocked a brow.

- , you saw that?

- Everyone has. It was all over the news, how could I miss it? I can´t believe you saw her again, you promised - Seungri lowered his head as he mixed his tea with the spoon. He was really trying no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter