Our love story begins here

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When you feel like there’s no way out
Love is the only way"

~ 2ne1 - I love you

 

 

 

A week past since the heart to heart conversation they had in Minho´s apartment. From the moment they set things straight, a sense of relief came to the couple. A rock seemed to have came down from their shoulders and they could at last breath. 

They decided to take things slow and not rush into anything deeper so far but they knew were they stood at the moment. The drama and tears were left behind and the couple was back together, much for everyone´s hapinnes. Especially Minho´s and Dae´s. They couldn´t be more excited for them.

 

 

~Ding ~Ding ~Ding 

 

- Everyone, on behalf of me and my lovely panda I thank you all for comming today and celebrate our reunion - Top stood up and gently hit with the fork his glass of wine - I know we´ve been a pain in the with all our drama therefore I thank you for your patience and love - He said his toste as he saluted everyone. They decided to gather their closest friends for dinner at the very same restaurant they had their first date. 

- We demand a kiss - Minho cheered as he raised his glass, making everyone laugh.

- I don´t think....

- Come on, kiss him - Dae joined as he noticed Ri stutter. No way he would miss the chance to see Ri embarressed. He was blushing madly already.

- Kiss, kiss, kiss - Everyone chanted in unison, while Top extended his hand towards Seungri which he took.

- Yeaiii - The rest of the gang cheered as they saw the couple kiss.

- Get a room you two - Tae commented as he saw the kiss getting deeper. The couple sat back down and rejoined ther meal while Ri tried to remain calm. Public effection in front of his friends wasn´t exactly his thing. He´d always blush like a little girl being kissed for the first time and he didn´t want to give their friends the satisfaction to .

 

- Everyone, there´s something I wanna say too - Seungri said, getting all attention towards him - The other reason why I invited you here was because we´re going on a trip and there is no return date so far, so we´ll be gone for a while. Now don´t worry, I already set things with Minho at work so you can leave for vacation. I hope you don´t mind. I thought once we didn´t get to go to the last trip I could make it up to you, especially since I´m unemployed now and have nowhere to go - Seungri gave Top an apologetic smile, hoping he would take his offer. 

- I don´t mind at all, actually that´s amazing. I always wanted to on a trip like that - Top gave Seungri a smile which he retributed. He was glad he accepted his offer. Ri had so many things planned for them already and many places to visit in his mind.

- Awesome. Finnaly we´ll get rid of you for once. This workaholic never took a vacation day. Always in the office making the rest look bad for not working as hard - Minho complained as he made everyone laugh. Top did gave him a deadly look but he only responded with a flash of his tongue to him.

- Damn, man you need to chill - Tae said cause he understood him perfectly. When he was single he spent all his time in the restaurant making up new dishes, doing all sort of stuff just so he wouldn´t go back to his lonely batchelor apartment.

- I get, I get it. You´ll miss when I´m gone you asses - Top laughed as he poured more wine into the glasses.

- Fine asses that is - Minho said and everyone laughed at him - What it´s true.....

 

- So, what´s the first stop? - Top asked Seungri more privately as Minho and Tae started to argue about their asses. The conversation was going places which Top didn´t want to be a part of.

- It´s a surprise - Ri said. He couldn´t blow his surprise away. Earlier he had asked Minho a few things and gathered all the info he needed. They were going to visit all the places Top wanted to go but didn´t have the chance to go yet - But you´re gonna love it.

- With you there, I´m sure I will - Top winked and took Seungri´s hand, enterwining their fingers together.

 

This moment was something he always wanted. A someone to love and cherish that would respond the same way and accept him no matter what. And now that he had it, there was no way in hell he would ever let it go. Ri conquered his heart like anyone else has before. No one has went so far for him and accepted all of him. It was still unbelievable. Top couldn´t believe the luck he had by meeting this wonderfull man. 

 

- At least tell me when we´re going - Top asked for a little scoop.

- Tommorow morning - Seungri asnwered. 

- That soon - Dae gasped. They barely spent any time lately and he was leaving already - But Ri, you´re not leaving the company are you? - Dae had to ask. He remembered the fuss that was going in the company days ago because of him quitting. Everyone wanted to know every detail. Some even spread rumors about bad conduct, abuse and other nasty reasons why Ri left. Some people just didn´t know the they were saying.

- Of course not. I just took vacation time. They understood - Though he didn´t say he left for personal reasons not to cause any trouble to anyone, some still thought it was unprofessional to leave in the middle of the tour and Ri didn´t blamed them for thinking so. But the decision was made and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter