Behind those walls

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future.”

 

 

~ Ring Ring Riiing

- Urgh...stupid alarm.... - Daesung mumbled still half asleep and turned the other way as he covered himself with the blancket. 

- Babe that´s not the alarm, you´re phone is ringing - Youngbae said as he snugled closer to his boyfriend, hovering his leg over him.

- Let it ring - Daesung ignored it and tried to fall asleep again.

- Just answer it already....it´s so annoying... - Youngbae adviced. Despite their sleep being ruined already it could actually be important.

~ Ring Ring

- For crying out loud, who dares to call at this hour - Deasung complained as he streched his arm and picked the phone from the nighstand. 

- Good morning to you too - He said sarcastically. 

- Morning Dae, I woke you up didn´t I, I´m sorry....I just.....

- Hey Ri, no problem,what´s up - Daesung´s voice softened right after he realised it was Seungri. Besides his voice sounded shaky making him worry.

- Dae, we got into a fight last night. He was so mad and I didn´t even got to explain, I just..... - Seungri quickly started to explain the events of last night at the speed of light making Dae confused and unabling to follow the story.

- Wait Ri,slow down I don´t understand - Daesung said as he got up. Everything seem to have ended so well last night that he couldn´t understand what could have gone wrong - Wait, let me just come over so we can talk.

- No, it´s alright, besides it´s early. I´m sorry, I just needed to let this out. It´s been bugging me all night long.

- It´s fine, I´m glad you called, you know you can whenever you need. How about we come over brunch and we can discuss it later, alright? - Daesung asked.

- Sure, see you soon and sorry for waking you up.

- No problem, hang in there - Daesung said as he hung up.

- What happened? - Youngbae asked. He already figured it was Seungri.

- Apparently Seungri and Top got into a fight last night - Deasung sighed as he answered.

- Fight? Why?What happened? - Youngbae said confused as he tried to remember every detail of last night that could explain it, but frankly he got so absorbed in his boyfriend that he didn´t pay much attention to the other couple by the end of the night.

- So did I - Daesung said as he got back to bed and snuggled against his boyfriend´s chest - I hope it´s nothing too serious - Dae said.

- You know what I think I´m gonna call Top right now and a little talk with him - Youngbae said as he prepared to get up from the bed when suddenly a pair of arms stoped him.

- Wait, you know what? Whatever it is I think they should figure it on their own. Seungri is a big boy and Top is his boyfriend, therefore it´s his problem and he should deal with it - Dae said. As much as he wanted to go there he knew that they should let their baby grow up.

- But.... - Youngbae wanted to protest but a finger landed on his lips closing them.

- No buts.....let them solve it on their own. Besides it´s time for Seungri to make his move otherwise he´ll loose Top and I just started to like him actually...

- Yeah....you´re right I guess - Youngbae admitted as he rubbed his head with his hand - Call Seungri and tell him to man up and go get his man, and I will get started on breakfast. 

- Sounds good.

- Yeah, besides Top already knows if he makes out baby sad he´ll have to deal with me - Youngbae said smirking with confidence.

- Oh my hero... - Dae smiled.

- That´s right - Youngbae smirked - And by the way I haven´t received my morning kiss yet... - he said playfully as he extended his cheek to receive his kiss.

 

 

On the other apartment, the morning didn´t start so good.

- Argh... - Top growled as he caressed his temples with his fingers. He sat up straight on the bed as he tried to fully awake.

He looked at the digital clock which showed 11 o´clock in the morning. It was more than time to wake up. Right after he came back home last night, Top quickly cut ties with the world, shuting himself in his apartment. He needed to be alone so he could think properly. 

He knew there was a lot Seungri hasn´t told him yet about his past but he never thought he would hide something like that for so long. Top has been nothing but patient and he understood Seungri was having trouble opening up, but how much time did he needed? Hasn´t he showed enough that there´s nothing to fear? Besides how long was he planning to keep it from him? Seemed unfair to hide something like that. Did he think he wouldn´t understand?

Top knew how to separate work from personnal affairs but it still bothered him a little that Seungri was spending so much time with his ex in the same room all day long. 

Top was mad. Mad and frustrated that there´s nothing much he could do. Besides he felt like he did a lot already and now it was up to Seungri to make the move. He was done being the first one to reach out for him. He is going to let Seungri make the move and show him how much he wants this. 

Sometimes he couldn´t help but think that Seungri cacooned himself in a shell like a snail and hides whenever his was afraid. Besides, Dae and Bae babied him too much. Top understood their concern but it was time to let Seungri deal with the reality on it´s own.

Yap, that´s exactly what he was going to do. He´ll wait and hope that Seungri realises and makes up his mind about his feelings and show him how much he needed him. Top decided he´ll wait for him. He could only stay positive and hope he´ll come for him otherwise he didn´t knew what he´ll do. He was sick of heartbreaks already. He always stood strong but right now he was finding it a bit hard to do so.

It has been a while since he felt so comfortable and accepted with someone. Seungri has made him open up again without fearing he´ll be misunderstood or not accepted and it made him upset that Seungri couldn´t be so open with him like him. 

Top got up and headed towards the bathroom to shower as he planned how will he act next. He hoped Seungri will make up his mind as fast as he can and come to him. He looked at his phone but there weren´t any messages or calls which saddened him a little. Hurry up, Seungri.

 

 

The very moment Seungri woke up he quickly checked his phone he had fallen sleep with only to shut down the stupid alarm clock. He was dissapointed there weren´t any messages or calls. But then again he didn´t knew what he expected. Of course Top had fed up running after him. Seungri only hoped he hasn´t given up on them. He knew he was being difficult to reach and he wasn´t stupid. He understood Top always tried to reach out for him but him being a coward, always shot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter