Ruined plans

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much„

*Ellie Goulding - Love me like you do*

 

 

 

The very next morning as soon as the morning clock rang Seungri lifted his up and and decided it was time to end his childish rant and get out of the bedroom. He spent almost all night thinking about the fight ober and over again until he dozed off, yet he came to dicision first.

 

 

- Babe.....time to wake up - Seungri shook slightly Top´s arm - Babe - he repeated as he received a few growls back.

- What time it is? - Top asked quietly as he rubbed his eyes.

- Don´t worry there´s plenty of time...come on wake up. I made breakfast - Seungri said laying next to the couch on the floor while Top sat up.

- Bae, I want to apologize for yesterday night...

- Ri I...

- No let me finish first - Seungri interrupted him - I just want you to know how sorry I am for acting like a jealous idiot and hurting you. It´s just I got mad seeing how you acted around Minho and I didn´t mean to unload my anger on you because you didn´t do anything. Can you forgive this idiot? - Seungri sat on all four in front of his boyfriend.

- Babe - Top sighed, then chuckled - You have nothing to worry about. Minho and I just friends and I´m sorry if you felt left like that, you should have told me. It´s just he just broke up with his girlfriend recently so he´s been asking a lot of my attention lately but you know you´re number one right you silly - he caressed Ri´s cheek with his thumb.

- Gosh, I feel more of an idiot now - Seungri looked down, feeling ashamed.

- Don´t be honey. We all get jealous some time, it´s normal. I guess lately we haven´t spent much time together because of work but we´ll figure it out, maybe take a day off just to yourselves, hm? How about this weekend? I know the perfect place. Come on sweetie, show your beautifull smile - Top said as he brought Seungri´s face closer to him.

- You´re just to good to be true - Seungri smiled.

- But it´s gonna take much more than breakfast though - Top smirked - Babe, all my muscled hurt from this devil couch I had to sleep on, I think I need a massage - He said as his eyes sprakled in excitment.

- I´ll prepare a bath but we don´t have much time though - Seungri said as he glanced at the phone.

- Don´t worry about it, we´ll make it in time - Top winked as he got up and went to have his breakfast.

 

♦♦♦

 

 

- Seungri you´re late - the choreographer stated as he pointed at his wrist watch. 

- I know, I´m sorry, traffic. - Seungri apologized hoping the lie would work when actually he was stuck in the bathtub with his boyfriend making up for last night.

- Are you sick? Your cheeks are burning? - the choreographer got closer.

- Couch, we´re ready - Jiyoung aproached both of them, interrupting the conversation.

- Ah? No, I´m not...it´s.. - Seungri flustered in embarresement but thanked god he was interrupted before the choreographer found out the reason he was so red.

- Alright then - The older man said - You got five minutes go get ready Seungri - he said before taking off.

- You alright? - Jiyoung asked concerned as he put his hands in his pockets but he didn´t really ned to ask. He could read Seungri like a book. He always got embarressed and pink when he thought of naughty things. He could be very transparent from time to time.

- Yeah...I have to get ready, sorry - Seungri apologized.

- Ri wait - Jiyoung stoped him before he would ran away from him - You know the dates of the tour are out already and the first concert starts this weekend.

- This weekend? - Seungri said as he frowned, remembering the getaway Top said about. This surely ruined all their plans.

- Yes, is there a problem? - Jiyoung asked curious. 

- No,no there isn´t. - Seungri composed himself.

- Good. Now there´s gonna be an after party after it so here´s a few tickets if you want to bring anyone. I´m sure Deasung would like to come.

- Ah..I don´t know - Seungri scratched his head for a moment but then again he didn´t want to go alone to the party and if Daesung came then he would have an excuse not to be around Jiyoung all the time.

- Come on, it will be fun, just like old times - Jiyoung smiled inocently. 

- Well...okay. I´ll tell him about it. Thanks - Seungri said as he went to join the rest of the dancers. It was time to get to work.

- You welcome - The older man who was left behind whispered to himself. Right now he would do anything to be around Seungri as much as he can but there was still one problem. Seungri´s current boyfriend. That´s why he hoped he would bring him to the after party so he can get to see the man who stole his ex´s heart.

 

♦♦♦

 

- Hey Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter