Remenescing

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Hey Ri,what´s up? 

- Oh my goodness... - Seungri jumped as he put his hand over his cheast trying to calm down from the shock. Being so caught up in his thoughts, he didn´t noticed how Daesung approached him from behind. 

Seungri was at the vending machine drooling over the chocolates and cookies on desplay as he tryed to decide what snack he craved for more. He was taking a break from his practice to drink some water and relax a bit, after all he is no machine. The body can´t endure much more than the human strength can promise and Seungri was pushing it to the maximum. Clearly at some point the body will need a break to properly regenarate.

- Sorry, didn´t mean to scare you - Daesung said apologetically. He though he noticed him since the company was almost empty at this hour.

Daesung observed Seungri´s tired face. The pale skin and the huge bags under his eyes were proof he hasn´t been resting enough. He understood they have been working hard but he was concerned for Seungri.

Daesung noticed him staying till late many times practicing the choreo. It wasn´t very healthy and Daesung was wondering for how long his friend will keep torturing himself.

Many people in the company preffered to work late at night when the inspiration hit better, which sometimes lead to assumptions that they were vampires since most producers were seen at the company only when the sun went down. But that was just a stupid story that was wondering around. Just like them Deasung was striked with a sudden ideia and he came down to discuss it with his producers when he noticed Seungri in the hallway. It was around 2 a.m. and he was still here, again. 

- Working late? - Daesung asked. 

- Yeah, I just need to practice one move again... - Seungri answered but his mind seemed to be somewhere else. There was a move he didn´t quitte get today and he was determined to get it right. It became an obssesion to get all the choreography right. He wouldn´t rest, instead he would stay and practice until he was fully satisfied with it. He didn´t noticed when he became such a perfectionist or maybe he felt pressured to get everything right and make an impression on everyone. The choreographer was tough and it was hard to get a praise from him and maybe that´s way Seungri was acting this way. He wanted to be ackwonledged since he screwed things up on his first day. 

- I´m really worried you know, you need to rest too - Deasung pointed at the relfective surface of the vending machine where Seungri´s face was reflecting.

Seungri observed his pale face. The huge bags under his eyes acentuated his well deserved panda nickname. He definetilly looked like he needed a good night of sleep.

- I´m alright Dae, don´t worry - Seungri´s face softened as he smiled slightly. He took a few coins from his pocket and inserted them in the machine as his fingers pressed the buttons. The chocolate bar was pushed by the mole down as he bended to pick it up from the compartment. 

- But I do worry, this needs to stop. What if you faint or something? - Deasung really hoped it wouldn´t came to that but seeing his friend overworking himself like that concerned him. 

- Gosh Dae, relax. I know what I´m doing - he asnwered a little annoyed. He was tired being treated like a baby.

- Seriously I´ll be fine - Seungri immediatly softed as he realised he was about to unleash all his frustrations on Daesung. He didn´t deserved it, after all he was just looking after him like a good friend he was. His hand gently caressed Deasung´s shoulder earning a sigh from him. Knowing how stubborn his panda was it was pointless trying to argue with him. 

- I was about to leave anyway, just stoped to get my daily dose of sugar - Seungri winked at his friend as he tryed to calm his worries down.

- Alright then - Deasung smiled - But you shouldn´t eat chocolates at night or else you´ll get a tummy ache - he warned him. Sometimes Seungri would abuse with the sugar and then he would have to take care of him. At least since Top appeared in their lifes, Daesung wouldn´t have to carry everything on his shoulders but he couldn´t help to worry either way. 

- Alright. Good night - Seungri screamed as he waved goodbye. He put the chcolate bar in his pocket and returned back to the practice room. He walked in as he streched his muscles. Seungri decided to practice one more time before going home besides Top was probably worried. 

He the music and started from the beggining. He focused on the dance instead of his voice singing. Everytime he was hearing it he couldn´t help but remember over and over the times they spent together. It was driving him crazy and he couldn´t figure how to stop it.

His body moved flawless at the bit of the song. All his efforts were paying off. He got it perfectly, just like he wanted. 

The song was about to finish as he positioned himself in front of the giant mirror for the final moves, but just when he looked at his reflection he noticed someone watching him from behind. Seungri abruptly stoped his movements as he stepped on his foot incorectly falling on the ground. 

- Ahh - he screamed as he grabbed his ankle with his hands.

- Are you alright? - the figure quickly rushed over him kneeling in front of him worried. He didn´t mean to scare him, he was just curious because he thought everyone has left already so he fallowed the music inside. 

Jiyoung took Seungri by his hands trying to help him get up but when he noticed the figure´s identity Seungri quickly yanked his hands away from him. 

 - Don´t be stubborn, let me help you - he said offering his hand. Jiyoung was the last person Seungri wanted to help him but most definitely no one else was around at this hour so took a deep breath and accepted his hand.

As Jiyoung held him by the shoulder, they got up on their feet slowly. Seungri winced in pain as he tried to step his foot on the floor, hoping he didn´t fracture or broke it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter