Awkward

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

U gotta work hard if you want to make your dreams come true

No matter the hardships, u gotta get them through

 

 

Waking up in the morning and finding next to you the person you shared the most beautifull and passionet night with completes the union between both becoming one. All in between the sharing of kisses and moans, they gave each other a part of themselves to each other. A little spot which gives you comfort and love whenever you´re apart. 

The morning sunrays lighted the bedroom, greeting the sleeping couple on the bed. Top was sleeping like a starfish holding with one hand his panda, which was hovering over Top butt. They fell asleep peacifully in each other´s embrace like two puzzle pieces perfectly fitting together. Seungri woke up noticing his head was laying on Top´s chest, moving up and down along with his movements. He stood silently, listening to his heartbeats. He felt so comfortable like a child listening to his mother´s heart.  

 Seungri took a deep breath, inhaling his lover skin´s scent. The smell of sweat and last night´s was making his mind reminisce every touch, every and every moan they shared. His cheeks turned a little pink as he thought about it. Last night was one of the best moments in his life and he couldn´t be happier he shared it with Top. Each day his feelings grew bigger for him. Seungri nuzzled closer to his neck giving it slight kisses. There´s nothing better than to wake up in the arms of your lover with kisses instead of the tormenting alarm clock.

- Morning my love - Seungri whispered into his ear but Top didn´t move. He wanted to stay like that for a little longer, not wanting to wake up from this little piece of heaven yet. He felt closer to his panda now that he got to expess his love in the most beautifull way. There is no doubts that their love has blossomed last night as their bodies conected as one.

Seungri tryed again moving his lips towards his cheek seeing Top curving slightly the corner of his lips. He didn´t want to expose himself just yet but he couldn´t help to stay quiet as Seungri´s soft lips were touching his skin. Top was waiting to be awaken with a kiss on the lips from his lovely panda. Seungri smirked and completely hovered over Top´s body crashing his lips. Now the morning could start Top thought.

- Morning sweetie - Top greeted him. They stood silent, looking into each other´s eyes enjoying the moment. To their dissapointment it didn´t last long because when Seungri looked at the clock he realised he was late their first practice. 

- Oh no! - he exclaimed. Seungri wanted to start with the right foot and he didn´t want the others to think he was lazy or didn´t care about getting on time. Seungri didn´t want to let down the people he was going to work with, specially if they were going to become a team now - I have to get ready, I´m running late - Seungri quickly got up and headed towards the bathroom.

Top got up and stretched his muscles as he looked outside through the window. It was such a beautifull day to be wasted inside the practice room dancing all day.  

- I´m sure the neibghours won´t enjoy this view as much as I do - Seungri got back in the room finding Top looking through the window butt. 

- Oh baby you know this sight is only for you - Top smirked as he waved with his hand down his body - Already dressing? - he frowned looking at Seungri getting dressed at the speed of light. Top hoped they would spent at least breakfast together.

- I´m sorry but I really have to go - Seungri apologised as he planted a kiss on Top´s lips. He really was upset he couldn´t spent the morning after a little more in bed but he was getting too late.

- That´s alright but you´ll have to make it up to me later - Top smiled mischievously. Last night was wonderfull and he couldn´t wait to repeat the dose.

- Sure - Seungri blushed. He kissed Top one more time and headed towards the entry.

- Wait, you´re not going to eat anything? - Top quickly put on his boxers and followed him behind. 

- No, sorry. Not even hungry, in fact I feel super energized - Seungri said as he he was putting his shoes on. He felt even guiltier now, leaving him all alone.

- But sweetie you need to eat something - Top hoped to convince him. He was going to dance all day and he needed to feed properly.

- It´s alright. I´ll eat there - Seungri wanted to calm his caring boyfriend.

- Hm - Top didn´t look so convinced. 

- Well, make yourself at home - Seungri said as he looked at the clock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter