Dinner date with Chef Top

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is painfull

 you can´t shield yourself forever

but sometimes love can light up your path again

 

- So, are you thinking about going over there or are we going to keep hiding behind this three forever? - Daesung asked his friend.  He couldn´t believe he, a grow man was hiding behind a three like a school girl afraid to talk to his crush. They have been watching Top for about fifteen minutes now since the spotted him sitted on the bench in the park. They were returning back home to Seungri´s house to hang out a little which was actually Daesung´s master plan on getting Seungri to have a little fun and who nows maybe convince to go on date too.

- Shh he might hear us - Seungri whispered not wanting to expose himself. He just wanted to observe him a little bit, curious to find out what was Top looking at since there were was nothing particularly interesting in the sky. Not even a single star in sight.

- So that´s Top hm, wow he´s hot! - Daesung exclaimed hoping his approval would encourage Seungri to be braver - Hey are you even listening? - he asked as he noticed Seungri completely concentrated or maybe we should say drooling over Top. 

- Um Ri I think you dropped your jaw haha - Dae joked with Seungri. He couldn´t be more obvious. It was clear as day Seungri had the hots for Top but for some reason he was totally ignoring it.

- Dae... - Seungri blushed embarrassed which caused Daesung to smile. He looked so adorable.

- Just go there, he´s not going to eat you - he tried encouraging him but from the look on Seungri´s face it wasn´t really working - Just look at that bundle of hotness. You´re lucky he´s still even single. How can you say no to that pretty face?  - Dae asked when he suddenly had an ideia - You know what I think I´m gonna go say hello - Daesung said as he started to get away from the three. Maybe that will get Seungri to act.

- Wait - Seungri grabbed his arm pulling him back but Daesung spinned him around and pushed him in Top´s direction.

- Good luck and don´t forget to be nice Ri - Dae said proudly smiling. If he had to do the cupid´s roll than he would gladly do it.

- I...you... - Seungri was shocked. He didn´t expect that and wanted to run away but it was too late already, Top has already spotted him and was coming towards him.

 - Good evening. Out for a walk? - Top asked. He didn´t expected to see his panda there but he decided to take this opportunity and try one more time.

- Hello - Seungri greeted back feeling embarressed - Yes,yourself? - he asked surprising Top, which couldn´t believe Seungri was answering back without his ussual cold expression. Instead his cheeks were a little rose and he seemed much more happier today. Heaven must have heard his prayers.

- Same thing. Got out for a little fresh air. It always helps my inspiration - Top said trying to sound as calm as he could despite his inner crazy mix of excitment and not wanting him to leave. As far as he knew this could be his last chance to ask him out.

- Oh,well I want to apologise for my behaviour the other time,well actually times - Seungri smiled akwardly - I was rude - he said looking into Top´s eyes seeking for his forgivness. Apologising was at least he could do. 

- That´s alright, don´t worry about it. Apology accepted - Top gave him an reassuring smile. He already had come to the conclusion he must have had his reasons for it.

- Oh really, thank you - Seungri smiled in realif. Top was being too nice on him but for him it was worth it as long as he could see his panda smile. In fat that was the first time he smiled in his presence and he couldn´t be happier. 

- Well I´ve been wanting to ask this for a while. Will you go out on a date with me?- Top asked breaking the akward silence between them. Finally he let out the words his lips were eager to do for days now.

- I.. - Seingri hesitated for a second but he knew deep down he had no reasons to refuse - ...sure, I would love to - he finally said. Top couldn´t believe his ears, his panda had accepted him.  

- You have no ideia how glad I am you accepted - Top smiled widely - forgive me but I stil don´t know your name - he admitted ashamed. 

- Seungri, it´s Seungri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter