First fight

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without you, I would be lost 

You´re reason of my heart´s beats

Recognize my face in the giant crowd of strangers

And never let go of my hand

 

Four pair of gorgeous man entered the snooker room earning all attention from everyone inside. The man immediatly tried to advert their girlfriend´s attention from them since they all were oggling these amazingly handsome criatures. But to the women´s dissapointment, the men were holding hands like a couple, signaling everyone of their commitment to one another. And just like that a few sighs were heard in the room. It was true what they say, the best one are already taken.

The couples decided to have a nice double date to relax and hangout after an exhausting week. They certainly needed it. Because of Seungri´s busy schedule they didn´t have much time to date. The poor little panda was completely drained from all his energies at the end of the day. Top understood his baby was tired after their practice so he would always made sure he ate well and gave him his magical massages.

Sometimes, Top would get a little angry at Seungri´s job, but then he would remember his lovely panda was working his of day and night to achieve his dreams and he would´t dare to mess that for him. It would be too cruel. So tonight they would make the most of it, compensating as well for all those lonely nights. That´s why they spent most of the night holding hands, hugging and shamelessly displaying their affection in plubic like two love birds on their honeymoon.

 

After dinner, Taeyang suggested they should go and play a little snooker. It was still early and tommorow was Sunday so they decided they could stay and enjoy their night a little longer. 

Drinks kept on coming as they joked around with each other and told funny stories. Daesung even got to tell a few embaressing ones about Seungri when he was a trainee which he tried to hide so much from everyone. To make it fair, Top shared a few ones about his own crazy adventures.

Later, after the couples had enough of competing with one another, Top and Taeyang layed on the couch while Deasung and Seungri went to fetch some snacks and drinks.

But when the boys came back, to their surprise, they found both men face to face like they were having some match. After carefull obeservation,  Daesung and Seungri realised it was all a stupid contest and not a serious fight. Sighing in relief, Daesung and Seungri sat on the couch and opened the chips to watch the show.

Up intil now, Dae and Ri didn´t uderstand how this started. They just left them for a couple of minutes and when they came back, they encountered a fight. Top was staring into Teayang´s eyes with his famous killer look, but the other didn´t budge in fear either. Taeyang was as well staring into Top´s eyes like he was about to shoot lazer through them. They were trying to intimidate each other but so far they were even. None of them refused to back down and let the other one win.

- I´m definitely going to win. Just give up now and we will spare five minutes of this game - Taeyang smirked, confident of his win. He has been playing snooker for years and surely this should be an easy win for him. Or at least that´s what he thought.

-  Oh, it´s so on. I was gonna go easy on you but well, you brought this on yourself! - Top stricked back.

- Please, I´ve been playing snooker since you were crawling in diapers -Taeyang afirmed. It was true he was good at it. Many has dared to challenge him, only to be left defeated, with zero cash in their pockets.

- That´s it. You asked for it. I´ll kick your - Top said. He wasn´t going to give up without puting up a fight. 

- Bring it, if you´re not scared.

- Haha who? Me? No - Top said amused as he waved his finger in denial. He was loving their little game. It has been a while since he had so much fun - Here, for you.

- What´s this? - Taeyang asked confused, grabbing the tissue paper Top handed to him.

- So you can sulk your tears into it after I win - Top smirked.

-Oh just got serious - Seungri smiled turning his head towards Deasung.

- Pff, my sunshine will totally kick his you´ll see - Deasung responded. He has seen Taeyang in action so many times before, surely this was going to be an easy win.

- Na uh, mine will win for sure!!! Go Top!!! - Seungri cheered.

- Oh you´re so gonna pay for that one - Teayang warned and made the first move.

- Kick his - Seungri got up and got next to Top - For good luck - he said kissing him on the cheek.

- Ow so sweet, I´ll win this for you - Top winked at his panda then proceding to make his move. He was more motivated to win now.

Top forgo how this started. In fact, it wasn´t important anyway. They were discussing something which lead to this contest. Now that they started it, they had to finish it. None of them was willing to give up. But now, Top saw this was a very good oportunity to make another good impression on his panda. He had to win this for his boyfriend.

 

 

- Yeah!!! - Taeayng screamed in excitement. After much struggle he finally managed to put the last ball into the right corner, winning the game.

- Tchi, you only won because I let you - Top tried to stop his excitement. But there was no doubt he lost though. 

- Yeah, that´s only what a looser would say! Admit it. You lost! - Taeyang said happily dacing his dance of succes.

- Told ya - Daesung smiled as he got up heading towards his man, giving him a big kiss on the lips as reward.

This was fun. Not only they got to release some testosterone, but also bond, like man do with their competitions as they try to show their skills and prove their power as a man. Boys will be boys,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter