Fuming dragon

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- Wait up - Seungri shouted at the man ahead of him that didn´t noticed the younger stop behind him.

 - Seungri..?.. - Top asked confused as he heard his voice. He looked around noticing he wasn´t next to him anymore but instead was knealing on the floor - What´s wrong? - he asked as he aproached him - Are you hurt?

- No, just my shoelace lossened - Seungri said smiling - Sorry, I didn´t notice until I lamost tripped.

 -  Silly, you could have got hurt - Top said as he smiled back. Though he felt a bit stupid for not noticing he was behind in the first place. What kind of boyfriend would he be if his panda fell and got hurt? But he looked so adorable right now.

After Seungri tied the shoelace back, Top checked it so it didn´t get loose again and then grabbeb his hand, entwining their fingers together. 

- So you don´t get lost - Top said winking as he received a blush back - Let´s go - Top said as he helped his panda get up.

- Wait, the supermarket is on the opposite direction - Seungri said confused. Today they had a day off and he decided to spend it with Top. His boyfriend sugested to go and make some grocery shoping and prepare the lunch themselves.

- I know, but that´s not where we´re going.

- Now I´m a little confused... - Seungri slightly smiled.

- We´re going to the local market. All the fruit and vegetables are fresh and straight from the farm, therefore much more healthy than the ones from the supermarket - Top explained.

Ever since he started to live alone he had to learn how do take care of himself on his own. There were no more mommy pre-packed lunches anymore so he soon learned how to cook by himself.

He remembered once after the news strolled in town about a food posoning due some dangerous pesticide, he didn´t want to take any chances and started to take a more healthy aproach regarding his food. 

- Oh, alright then - Seungri said. He didn´t want to admit that he never put a single foot in the local market in his life.

His mum always took care of everything for him. She took care of the meals, laundry and cleaning for too many ears than Seungri would like to admit. Only after he started to live alone he realised how much he had missed her and how much of a slack and lazy he was back then. In fact he felt so ashamed when he noticed that he couldn´t do tha basic chores around the house on his own without any assistance. Luckily, his personnal angel, Dae was around to help otherwise he would have ruined his clothes and burned his dinner.

- Hey are you listening? - Top waved his hand in front of Seungri. When he didn´t get an answer he turned around seeing Seungri was dozing of to another planet.

- Ha? - Seungri said only to notice a second later he got so immersed in past memories that he didn´t noticed they got to the market already. If it wasn´t for Top´s hand to guide him he would have probably hit a pole or bumped into someone. It wouldn´t be the first time. 

- I was asking of you wanted apples so maybe we can do an apple pie later - Top repeated amused. Seungri looked so cute right now.

- Sure, I´d love to. Sorry, sometimes I get too caught up in my thoughts... 

- That´s alright. So what were you thinking about? 

- Just remembered my mum and her home made apple pies. 

- My mum used to make pies every singel weekend - Top smiled and turned to pay for the apples - So what´s next on the list? - Top immediatly asked to avoid any questions and change the topic.

- Potatoes,fish and bread - Seungri said as he got the list from his pocket.

- Let´s go then - Top said cheerfully and placed his arm around his boyfriend´s shoulder, pulling him close.

- People are watching - Seungri said blushing as he looked at the ajhumas looking at them and suspiciously whispiring to each other.

- Let them watch - Top said and carried on. He was so tired of people´s judgement that he stoped caring a long time ago. The only opinion he cared about was the one´s next to him and that´s all. He learned to brush off the negativity and mind his own business - There´s and old fishrman, he is a friend of my grampa and he has the best fish in town. He must have come from the sea by now - Top said as he checked his watch.

- Really?

- Yap. You´ll like him. He´s almost like my second grandfather.

- Hyunieee - a little girl screamed and runned towards Top, crashing into his legs making him gasp.

- My little pumpkin - Top smiled widely as he grabbed the little girl and lifted her up in the air, settling her in his arms. He recognised the girl right away.

- Look what I found - The little girl extended her little palms showing him a little snail shell - I was going to play with him but he hid in his shell and how he won´t come out - she pouted.

- That´s because you scared him. Let´s put him down and let him go shall we? - Top proposed to let the poor snail go.

- Okieee - She listened and complied with a big smile plastered on her face. Top helped her get down on the ground and she kneeled on the floor to put the snail down - There you go - she said poking the snail with her little finger.

- Pumpkin, this is my friend Seungri - Top pointed at his boyfriend introducing him. Since she was still only 5, he always introduced his boyfriends as just friends to not confuse her. For her, a couple consisted of a mommy and daddy like her parents so they avoided the gay subject for the mean time.

- He doesn´t look like a panda - The girl whispered in his ear. On the previous visits Top said he has a new friend that looks like a panda and that´s exactly what she had imagined.

- Silly - Top smiled and ruffled her hair a little bit - Say hello,don´t be shy.

- Hi there, I´m Seungri - he got ahead of her and extended his hand for a shake, but his request was denied. 

- Hii - she said soft and shy, snuggling closer to Top as she burried her head on his shoulder, pretty much like the snail she had picked up earlier.

- She´s alwasy shy next to new people, just give her time - Top explained. 

- There you are. Didn´t I told to stay close to me sweetie? - The little girl´s grandma aproached them.

- Mummy, mummy look it´s hyunie - the little girl jumped in the air pointing at Top.

- Oh my, it really is. You rascal, why didn´t you call?  It´s been so long - The woman scolded him.

- Good morning - he greeted shyly and gave her a soft kiss on the chick - I´m sorry, I´ve been working - Top said not wanting to admit he was depressed over Seungri situation.

- Aren´t you going to introduce us? 

- Oh right, This is Seungri - He introduced him - My boyfriend - he added more silently so his little pumpkin wouldn´t hear that particular part.

- Oh my, I heard so much about you. I´m Kim Hyuna, but you can call me noona - she introduced herself.

- Noona!? You´re old enough to be his grandma - Top joked but only received a deadly glare, both from her and his boyfriend.

- Lee Seungri, nice to meet you - he ignored Top´s coment and said bowing, afterall she was older.

Top didn´t say he told his family about him. However Seungri himself hasn´t said anything to his family yet.

His brother was always protective of him and all Seungri´s boyfriends always had a hard time going through all the tests and interegations his brother would set up for them. But since Jiyoung, Seungri noticed his brother was acting a little too overprotective like he was made of precious porceline and would break at any minute. He´s still mad at Seungri for not telling him about what happened between them.

But Seungri was sure Top would do great and he couldn´t wait to introduce him to his family. It wasn´t time yet though, he still had a lot to make up for being such a crappy boyfriend.

- Well, Nickhun must have come already, if you hurry you´ll get the freshest fish - she said - It was nice meeting you, you should come to dinner some time - she adressed to Top this time - Pumpkin, let´s go - the little girl grabbed the woman by the hand and left.

- Bye Hyuniee.

- Bye, and I promise to visit more often.

- Goodbye - Seungri also said, waving with his hand.

~kiss  The little girl send both men a kiss which they replied the same way.

- She´s so adorable - Seungri exclaimed. In his family the only woman was his mother and grandmother, meaning he grew up mostly in full testosterone environment. He always imagined how would it be to have a little sister to look after and protect. When his friends at school complained about their little sisters wanting to play princesses with them he always envied them a little. He wanted to have someone call him oppa and make him wear hair scrunchies even though he would absolutely hate it.

- Yes, she´s the cuteste button. And noona - he emphasized the word - is my grandfather´s friend´s wife, and pumpkin is her niece. Sorry, the introduction didn´t go as I wanted to.

- Don´t worry about it. I loved them.

- Great, now let´s get some fish - Top smiled and headed down the street not forgetting to entwine his hand with Seungri. Aside from a few friends he made in the city, his grandfather and his friend´s family where the only family he had there. The rest lived in the suburbs.

 - There he is - Top pointed at the men which was unloading the fish.

- Hyung, goodmorning - Top greeted him. He always felt uneasy calling him so informally since he was older but the oldman insisted to be called hyung, so he wouldn´t feel so old as he said.

- Top!! - the man turned around surprised.

- Here let me help you with that - Top said and immediatly rushed next to him taking the heavy box with fish from the man´s hands.

- I´m not that old you know - the man said - and this must be?

- Oh, this is Seungri, my boyfriend - Top introduced him as soon as he put the box on the table.

- Goodmorning sir - Seungri said and bowed.

- No need to be so formal sun, just call me hyung - the man said. He never acted his age with people that were close to him. But if a stranger would dare to treat him with disrespect, then may the lord have mercy on their sould. They would have to suffer an hour of scolding and discipline lessons.

- So, how is your oldman? I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter