After- party disaster

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*We Bang like this.....*wink *wink*

gifs not mine, credit to tumblr.

 

 

 

- Stop it, you´re flattering me – Seungri said slightly blushing as he finished with the last buttons on his shirt.

- Who? Me? I didn´t say anything – Top said amused as his eyes met his beloved´s ones through the mirror´s reflexion. He was already dressed laying around in bed waiting for his boyfriend to get ready. However he was very happy to see him. Seungri came home on purpose to pick him up from the concert, that and of course take a shower to wash all that sweat from him which Top so happily helped with.

From what it seemed, the concert was a success and the after party was going to be wild but he was willing to make the effort for his beloved. He knew it was important to him and despite him not being much of a fan of those kind of parties anymore nothing would stop him from having a good time. Who knew, he might actually like it.

 

So far Seungri has tried three different outfits but none of them seemed to be fit for his liking which Top couldn´t understand. Who was he trying to impress so much? It didn´t seem to be him because he had liked all of them but whenever he said his opinion Seungri would find something that as he put it “didn´t fit with his style” and went to change all over again.

Aside his little outfit tantrum Top could see the younger was nervous and very doubtful, always checking himself on the mirror as he tried to breath. This always happened whenever they went out somewhere. Seungri always wanted to look good, no actually more than that, he wanted to look his best, that´s why he always took a lot of time with his attires which Top always found silly. That boy looked ravishing no matter what he was wearing but he didn´t see it as Top did.

 

- Don´t play innocent with me. You know I can´t resist when you look at me like that – Seungri said as he faced Top. Despite not being a compliment, Seungri always enjoyed when the older´s eyes stripped him. It gave him a very pleasant satisfaction and felt very much wanted.

- How do I look at you? – Top smirked amusingly as he waited for those words to come out of the younger´s mouth.

- Like you´re ravishing me inside out.

 - Ha ha, is that so?!

- Hey, what´s so funny? – Seungri exclaimed as he threw a small pillow at him.

 - You´re gonna pay for that one – Top quickly got on his feet tossing the pillow on the floor. With a quick reflex, he caught the younger who to tried to dodge him and trapped him in his arms. He knew the Seungri too well to let him slip away.

- Let go, I have to get dressed.

- But you´re already dressed – Top said innocently.

- You know what I mean, now let go! –Seungri pleaded as he tried to get loose but it was no use. His boyfriend´s grip was stronger – Please – He murmured seductively this time.

- Nice try sweet cheeks! – Top said as he smiled amused.

You could say he didn´t seem to be the romantic and playful type at the first type but appearances can full you. He could be the sweetest teddy bear but not many people could see that.

- Urgh..you know I hate that nickname! –Seungri pouted.

It wasn´t that he disliked it that much it was more the fact that it Top has said it during their love making and from then on he couldn´t help but associate it with naughty things and he would instantly blush giving the older advantage to even more.

 

- Well I think it suits you very well – He said staring intensely in the younger´s eyes whom was already flushed of embarrassment.

- Please Top, we´re already late.

- I was long ready, you however…

- I get, I get but I can´t decide which one. I want to look my very best.

- You just want everyone one to drool over you and make me jealous, don´t you?

- Well you do look cute when you´re jealous – Seungri joked – But please let go so I can finish getting ready.

 - Give me a kiss first – Top demanded first – No, no you little cheat. On the lips – Top said as he dodged his head when the younger tried to go for the cheek instead.

- Can never fool you, can I? – Seungri smiled as complied and kissed his boyfriend on the lips.

- Go already – Top said satisfied knowing how eager was Seungri to get away from his demanding grip.

 

 

 

- You look amazing by the way – Seungri complimented as he returned from the bathroom.

 

Top was standing in front of the mirror adjusting his perfectly handmade, tailored suit. As Top put it himself, he always liked to have an edge with his clothes but Seungri had to admit, the man definitely looked amazing in those suits, despite the non-classical colors, always combined with a shirt with some funky pattern. It reflected his personality for sure in his opinion though he found it a little goofy sometimes. The man could be such a man-child.

 

- Don´t I? – Top smirked as he gave one last look in the mirror.

- Cocky much? – Seungri raised a brow.

- You know, you should appreciate me more. Not many can brag about having such a fine and handsome boyfriend like me! – Top smirked in amusement.

- Of course, my bad – Seungri smiled as he hugged his boyfriend by the waste.  Soon their lips met as they begin devour each other in a hot making out session. Better enjoy now since he won´t be able to do that at the party. Too many eyes besides people might be shocked to see two man kissing and they didn´t need extra trouble. The paparazzi or anyone just waiting to dig some dirt might be there just waiting for a hot scoop and Top didn´t want to risk it for all sake, not just his boyfriend´s.

 

- Shall we? – Seungri said parting from the older´s lips as he earned a groan from him.

- Just a minute more – Top said hugging him tightly.

- Okay – Seungri happily complied and hugged him back. 

 

For a moment all his worries disappeared. During the concert they both avoided each other acting professional and for that he was glad but what worried him was how the rest of the night would go. He hoped the dragon wouldn´t dare to pull some stunt and create a fuss between him and Top. He didn´t want to hurt him anymore.

 

♦♦♦

 

 

- Dae, Dae you´re here! - Seungri exclaimed as he runned to his bestie and hugged him. The couple was already waiting for them at the back door. Aparently there was a little commotion on the front so they decided to enter through the back door and avoid all of that. 

- Hey there Ri, glad to see you too!

- Hey Tae! - Seungri greeted Taeyang who was next to Daesung waiting to be noticed. Whenever those two joined he felt a little neglected as they engrossed in their conversation just like two girls forgetting about him.

- Hi! What´s up man! - Taeyang said quickly and went to greet Top. Him of all people would understand him.

- Hey man, how you´ve been? - Both men shook hands firmly.

- Wow Daesung you look amazing but can you see anything under that fringe? - Top complimented him as he joked a little though the man did looked handsome. Perhaps even more than ussual. It defenitelly acentuated his full plump lips.

- Ha ha..not really but Tae is my guide. - Daesung laughed nervously. If only he had a penny for every time anyone asked him that he would have been rich already.

- Either way it really suits you - Top complimented again as he smiled which made Dae blush a little bit.

- Take it easy, that´s my man! - Taeyang laughed as he took his boyfriend´s hand in his own.

- Alright, alright, got it! - Top backed off as he lifted his hands up signaling defeat.

- Don´t be jealous, you know I only have eyes for you! - Dae smiled as he kissed his beloved´s cheek.

- I know babe, it´s this shameless flirt over here I´m worried about! - Taeyang smirked as he looked at Top straight in the eyes.

- You better stay on guard then! - Top smirked and winked at Daesung whom was flushed in pink already all over his cheeks. They got acostumed to Top´s kind of humor and knew he was joking besides it´s not like Dae didn´t apreciate the compliment. Plus it always made Tae a little jealous and that always worked in Dae´s favor by receiving a lot of attention and compliments from his boyfriend whom was trying to top the others. Nobody had the right to make his man more special than he.

- Don´t worry Tae if he tries anything I´ll be the first one to kill him! - Seungri said and shoved his tongue to Top which gave Seungri a surprised look.

- Looks like I´m in trouble! - Top said amused.

- I´m sorry, my charm always seems to make people go crazy - Daesung looked apologetic at Top.

- Wow, you´re so humble - Seungri said sarcastically as he laughed. Daesung replied with a wink only as he smiled as well.

- Shall we go then? - Top asked as he held the door for everyone to enter.

- Thanks sweetie - Dae thanked as they all got inside.

 

 

As soon as they passed the corridor which led to the real party inside their ears were instantly assaulted with the blasting music. Whatever it was it had a nice beat, Top had to admit that but he wasn´t liking the song very much. But maybe it was because of the artist himself? Back at home while ha waited for his boyfriend he listened to the CD. He had liked most of the songs but it still was in his opinion generic pop music mostly and he wasn´t much of a fan of it. Though he had to give the man credit for his rap skills. 

The dancefloor was full with people dancing and jumping to the beat of the song. It seemed the party had already started. He was glad there weren´t many people though. As Seungri explained there were going to be the crew only and a few close friends and for that he was glad. He always felt a little claustrophobic in a huge crowd.

- We´re gonna get some drinks - Tae said and dissapeared with Dae somewhere in the crowd.

- Well, let´s go. I want to introduce you to the crew - Seungri grabbed Top´s hand and dragged him upstairs where the rest of the dancers where. There were dying to meet him and personally begged Seungri to bring him over.

 

- Hey everyone! - Seungri waved at the people at the table as he paroached them.

- Seungri, you came! - One of them cheered.

- And he brought his boyfriend! - Another man cheered as the rest joined him.

- Ya, everyone meet Top, my boyfriend - Seungri said as he pulled Top in front of them. He couldn´t be more proud as he looked at their faces admiring him. 

- Nice to meet you all! - Top greeted everyone. He felt a little uncomfortable having all those eyes on him.

- Wow, he´s so handsome! - A dancer commented as she glanced at Seungri.

- Way to go Ri! - Another said out loud as everyone cheered.

 

- Come on guys, stop it. You´ll make him uncomfortable - Seungri gave Top an apologetic smile. 

- Relax Ri. Here have a drink - A man apeared from behind as he handed Seungri a drink, then to Top which they thanked.

- So Top.. - a woman steped forward and went next to him - are you really a poet?

- Well mostly but yes. It´s my passion - Top explained.

- Wah..if only my boyfriend could write me poems like you do. I´m so jealous Ri! - The woman squeeled.

 

- Hey remeber than one that came with his home made lunch?

- Oh my god, it was so cute. Seungri smiled like crazy for the rest of the day - another woman commented as they all laughed and the woman sighed. Indeed lucky he was.

- I´m sorry, they saw it and read it, I tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter