Party

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let’s go party, now work that body

When this beautiful night calls you and I

Let’s go party, now work that body

On the days like today where I miss you so much"

~ 2ne1 - Let´s go party

 

♦♦♦

 

- Do you really have to go? - Seungri clinged on Top like a kuala, making him stop packing his clothes.

- Baby, we talked about this - Top carresed his cute boyfriend´s cheek - Besides, it´s only for the weekend. I´ll be back before you even notice it - he said as he sat on the bed next to his suitcase, pulling Seungri into his lap.

- I know but....I don´t want you to go - Seungri said as he hugged Top´s neck with both hands.

- I don´t want to leave you either but it´s work. They want me there. It´s a huge opportunity for me - Top explained. Earlier that week, his boss told him he wanted him to attend a very important premiere they´ve been working on but it wasn´t in Seul though. First they were going to launch it in the author´s hometown. This was special to Top because he helped the author throughout his work and this could get him the promotion he has been eyeing for some time. 

- I know. I wish I could come with you though - Seungri said, altough he couldn´t. They had rehersal all weekend since the stage was already set. Apparently they will start here in Seul, then continue around the world. And that ment they would have to travel around and he won´t be able to see Top for some time.

- I wish that too - Top agreed and gave Seungri a kiss - Well, I should get back to packing or I´ll never be done - He lifted Seungri off him and went back to folding his shirts. 

- Do you need help?

- No, I´m almost done anyway - Top cratched his head wondering if he didn´t forget anything - Besides you have Dae and Tae.

- Yeah but I always end up being the third wheel - Seungri pouted - Seriously they´re like rabbits. Constantly making out....gosh - Seungri rolled his eyes but Top only smiled at him.

- Someone sounds jealous - Top smirked and Seungri showed him his tongue in response.

- Shouldn´t you get ready for the party? - Top asked - I mean, I do love seeing you in nothing but these shorts but I don´t want anyone else checking you out - he said as he hugged Seungri.

- I got time, plus I want to spent my time with you  - Seungri shruged. He didn´t really wanted to go but it was better than staying alone in the house. Plus everybody will be there and maybe he´ll have a good time.

- Got time for a shower? - Seungri hinted and dissapeared into the bathroom.

- Argh..I´ll never finish this.... - Top mumbled but quickly went to join his boyfriend. He wasn´t going to miss the opportunity to spent as much time as he could with Seungri.

 

♦♦♦

 

- OMG Dae, you´re here! - Seungri said excited as soon as he spotted his bestie at the party. After the couples said their goodbyes Seungri came straight to the party. 

The room was crowded with the staff and the dancers who were chatting and already drinking. The music was so loud it sounded like they were at the club. Of course he´s songs are playing he thought while he heard the familiar beat. 

As Seungri tried to walk pass the crowd he was surprised to see the He who never has fun choreographer was cassually chatting with a female, plus he was smiling. Actually smiling like he was having fun. That wasn´t something you wouldn´t see everyday.

- I crashed the party. Well actually a lot of people in the company did. We just couldn´t miss it - Dae explained.

- Yeah, couldn´t miss the chance to get drunk - Seungri smirked - Did I miss anything?

- Nothing yet I think. I just got here like half an hour ago. I didn´t think you´d come.

- Well, Top left earlier and I thought about showing up. It´s better than staying at home. Plus you´re here, let´s have some fun. What are you drinking?

- Nothing yet. The bar is full with girls - Dae said as he looked at the bar stand. No wonder all the girls were there, the bartender was a total hotie.

- Pff they don´t stand a chance, he´s gay - Seungri whispered that last part more quietly. He was never wrong about that - Come one, let me show how it works - Seungri took the lead.

- What would I do without you - Dae followed him. Back in the days his bestie always scored free drinks from the bartenders. 

 

 

- It´s gotta be magic - Dae said as he took a sip of his free drink.

- Nope, just my natural charm - Seungri smirked - Did you see their faces? I thought those girls were going to kill me - he laughed.

- They always want to. You get the best ones. Not fair - Dae pouted playfully. Seungri can have all the hotties he wanted, Daesung already had his most wonderfull and priceless sun.

- Can´t help that I have good taste - Seungri shruged.

- Conceited much - Dae cocked a brow.

- Very - Seungri showed him his tongue.

- He´s here - Dae automatically said as he spotted Jiyoung not very far away from them.

- Of course he is. It´s his party....Come one Dae let´s dance - Seungri quickly changed the topic and grabbed Daesung´s hand towards the dancing crowd. Tonight he just wanted to forget and have some fun.

 

 

- I love this song! - Seungri as he moved his body to the music. 2ne1 - I am the best was playing and crowd started to go wild, waving their in the air.

- What? - Daesung said. The music was so loud you couldn´t hear each other.

- I said...a nevermind - Seungri waved his hand, signaling it doesn´t matter what he said anymore and they continued dancing. As the songs kept playing more people started to join the dancers and soon everyone found themselves almost griding at each other. The party seemed to be a succes.

- I´m gonna catch some fresh air - Seungri shouted to Dae but seems he didn´t hear him. Seungri felt like he was sufocating in the middle of the crowd, plus the too many drinks were making him a lttle deazy.

 

- Ahhhh - Seungri fealed his chest with the fresh air. He closed the balcony door so he can have some privacy and pulled out his phone. 3 missed calls, 2 missed messages, damn.

 

From Top:

Hey baby, miss you already!

Just leating you know I´m at the hotel already!

Love u, xoxo. P.S.: don´t drink too much and don´t let anyone below the waist ;)

 

From Top:

U probably missed my message, :( (sad)

Anyway, just let your worrying boyfriend everything is alright.

Have fun :) Love u :)

 

- S**t, I promised I´ll call him. Damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter