News from the past

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The past can't hurt you anymore, not unless you let it.” 
― Alan Moore, V for Vendetta

 

The sunrays hit Top´s face causing him to wake up. He forgot to close the curtains again and now the morning heat was making it unbearable to sleep. He streched his body lazily and turned side ways to confirm his panda was still sleeping next to him. Seungri fell asleep on the couch somewhere in the middle of the movie during last night movie session at Top´s house, so Top carried him to the bed. Seungri would be more comfortable sleeping there rather than on the couch. Deciding the bed was big enough for both of them Top layed next to him. He only hoped Seungri wouldn´t freak out in the morning when he woke up and think Top´s some sort of ert trying to take advantge of his vulnerable state. They simply shared the same physical space out of sleeping necessities and nothing more. It was the most logical explanation Top could think of in case he needed to explain the situation.

- Hey baby time to wake up - Top softly rubbed his panda´s cheek. They have slept enough, besides his stomach released a little growl confirming it was time for breakfast.

- Hm... - Seungri slowly opened his eyes. As he started to awake he noticed he was laying in bed next to Top - How did.. I...? - His alert system triggered as he tried to remember how did he get there.

- You fell asleep on the couch so I brought you here - Top said calmly to assure Seungri there were no shady intentions behind his action - If  I´d let you sleep on the couch your body would be hurting right now - Top assured him. He had his experience with the devil couch before. It was a beautifull one but far from the one you could sleep on. He loved furniture, especially the odd ones which weren´t exactly made to sleep on. And that´s were his king size bed came in, which so cleaverly provided Top the perfect opportunity to stay closer to his lovely panda all night.

- Ow I´m so sorry... - Seungri apologized rubbing his eyes. He remembered everything now. Honestly he thought the movie was just an excuse for them to be in a more intimate environment rather than the movies but he got dissapointed. He expected a hot night of make up activities but Top´s actions were the inocents so he must have fallen asleep trying to came up with a plan to heat things up. 

- Don´t worry about it, happens, now go wash up and come for breakfast - Top ordered and went to the kitchen to start breakfast. 

Seungri got up and headed to the bathroom giving the house another look. The decoration confirmed the information he gattered so far about Top and his interests. Several art paitings on the walls, animal statues and lots of music Cd´s are just a few examples. But the most surprising element so far was Top´s bedroom. It was all painted and decorated in pink.  He even had a few stuffed animals, all resembling Top´s soft and childish interior.

After being done with all water procedures he headed towards the kitchen walking on Top which figuring by the smell was making pancakes. Seungri leaned on the door and observed him. 

- Ah there you are. Take a seat - Top said turning around noticing Seungri. He quickly finished with the rest of the pancakes adding a few strawberries too since it seemed to be his panda´s favorites. He was eternally gratefull to his instinct for giving him the hint. He put the plates on the table and sat next to Seungri.

- Bon appétit - Top smiled. He wouldn´t mind spending his mornings this way more often he thought as he took a sip from his coffee. 

- Mm strawberries... - Seungri drooled as he started to eat thinking of the best way to thank Top.

- Thanks, it was all very delicious - Seungri said as soon as he finished and kissed Top softly on the lips. Top didn´t quitte understood why he didn´t try anything last night when all he wanted was to devour those devilishly y lips. Maybe it was time to stop being so afraid, after all his panda didn´t seem so fragile at all, on the contrary he looked more than eager to get more intimate. Maybe Top didn´t want Seungri to misunderstand his intentions when he asked him to come to his house or maybe he was just overthinking again. Either way he couldn´t let insecurities guide him. 

- You welcome sweetie - Top kissed him back not parting right away. The kiss became more intense each time their lips connected making up for last night.   

The morning couldn´t be more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter