Audition day

Courting you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just wild and young

I´m wild and young

Do it just for fun”

G-dragon- One of a kind

                          

Current time: minutes before the audition

Seungri was dead nervous. His knees were shaking so bad he wasn´t sure he would be able to dance. He came last to avoid as much as possible contact with them, well mostly him. The dancers were already inside stretching in the hallway as they were anxiously waiting to be callled. They got divided in groups of 10 and Seungri was part of the last group to go in. He preffered going first though so he could get over with it already. The more he had to wait the more anxious he´d get. It´s gonna be a long day.... The clock on the wall showed it lacked just about a two minutes for the audition to start. Every dancer in the company worked day and night for the past week learning the choreo for the audition. Each one of them wanted to be chosen after all not only you would get to travel around the world but also improve your curriculum as a dancer but that also meant the competition was massive. 
   - Alright guys..........  

Flashback: three days ago

- Hey baby what´s wrong? You seem a bit off lately. Tell me what´s worrying you  - Top asked concerned as he noticed Seungri wasn´t listening to him anymore. There it was again. For the past few days his panda has been acting strange, always spacing out to some other galaxy far away. There was clearly something on his mind but he wasn´t telling him anything. Top started to get more worried as days passsed and Seungri seemed to get more distracted. 

- Nothing much, dont´worry about it, I´m just tired - Seungri said snuggling in Top´s warm embrace - we have a big audition coming up so our choreographer has been working our asses off - Seungri whined a little in the end as he layed his head on Top´s shoulder. With everything that has been going on he felt like needing a warm hug. He haven´t told Top yet that the man he will be working with, that is if he get´s chosen, it´s his ex. He knew he had to be honest with Top but he also was afraid to see his reaction. They haven´t had the exes talk yet so Seungri decided he would tell him later. He tried not to think of him and face the situation as another job, but as he got closer to the audition day the more he feared he would run away at the last minute.  - Oh my baby has been working very hard ha - Top said playfully. He felt bad for not being able to help his panda.  - Mm yeah - Seungri whispered.  - And maybe, my baby deserves a little massage hm? - Top asked. It was the only thing he could think of at the moment to help him relax.  - Yes please - Seungri agreed right away. His muscles were needing a massage since he had completely drained the life out of them for the past days. He wanted the choreography to come out perfectly, but mostly he wanted to impress everyone. He was good, no he was wicked good and couldn´t wait to show everyone else his talent, even if it meant he had to dance in front of him. After all, besides him, other world known choreographers would be assisting too and getting their attention was only the best thing it could happen to a dancer. Many job opportunities could knock on your door so he had at least to give it a try. He didn´t wanted to jeopardize his career because of his fears.  - Alright take off your shirt and lay down - Top said as he got up. If they were going to do this they would do it the right way, with lotion and everything. - Oh ok - Seungri mumbled. He was too tired to be shy now. He felt like teasing Top a little bit, so he sat on the couch waiting for him to return. As Top walked back bringing the lotion with him Seungri started to his shirt slowly as his eyes locked with Top´s following him through the room. As Seungri reached the last button he slowly opened the shirt reaveling his chest and tonned abs, smirking slightly. He was enjoying the way Top´s eyes were shamelessly scanning his bare body. Tossing the shirt on the floor he stretched his muscles as he watched his boyfriends reaction. Top was devouring him completely with his eyes at this moment. You little tease Seungri layed on his stomach lifting his bottom in the air as he faked he was trying to accomodate into a comfortable position. - Oh boy - Top whispered quietly. He took the lotion and poured some on his hands as he started to rubb them on Seungri´s back. His skin was so soft and warm. Top´s hands travelled all over his back absorbing every inch of his body. As Top contoured Seungri´s neck releasing it from all the tension his hands went down Seungri´s spine stopping just a few inches above his bottom. His fingers caressed Seungri´s skin sideways as his tumbs were working their magic on his back. Every move was as soft and sensual as possible drifting Seungri into pure bliss, forgetting all his troubles.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter