Chapter nine

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhye's pov

I had reached home safe and sound. The time is about quarter past 5 o'clock in the evening. I walked in the house and I saw Jaera sat on the couch; arms folded and a pout form on her small face. I make my way toward her and made an apology face mix with a little aegyo. I can't even imagine how'd cute or ugly or even disgusting I look like right now. "Jaera?" I called her slowly and peeked at her face. The pout on her face grew much deeper. "Nawwwh, I'm so sorry I got something to settle earlier right after school" I pleaded. Jaera still fixed in her position. I began rubbing the back of my neck; ugh, what should I do now? How do I coax her so that she'll forgive me.

"Jaera honey, unnie feel shooo shorrey becaush laite hwome. Fworgive me naeee?" (A/N: Jaera honey, unnie feel so sorry because late home. Forgive me nae?) I said in the most cutest voice I've ever made in my life while batting eyelashes. She looked at me bluntly and blinks. Suddenly a voice interfered from nowhere;

"What alien language that you speak?" I turned my back and faced Jongin. He already dressed in his denim shirt and shorts. I could see his soft hair barely touch his brows. He looked extremely yummy.  I sighed.

"It's not an alien language. I just coaxing her"

"Coaxing her for what?"

"Because I'm late for-" I paused as I saw Jongin held up his hand and sniggered.

"She doesn't even care about it, she said it's okay for you to come home late. There's no other way that she'll mad with you a.k.a her new born sister like she actually waited for a freaking s i s t e r  for years already." he blurted.

Jaera flashed a smile and nodded. "Then why were you pouting?" I asked.

"I want to eat at a famous Italian Restaurant for dinner but oppa said he want to eat fried chicken" Jaera pulled a face.

"Yah, Kim Jaera. Other kids were craving for fried chicken, ice-cream, cotton candy, french fried, hamburger and etc but you? An Italian Restaurant? Kids nowadays....tsk" Jongin asked in bufflement.

"It's other kids! Not me! I'm not like the other kids!" She stomped her foot and sobbed lightly.

"Yah Jongin! Stop teasing your sister" my eyes bulged.

"She's way too annoying to care" he hissed.

This time Jaera burst out crying and sniffed loudly. I patted her back and send a dead glare to Jongin. Couldn't he be more tender to her own blooded sister? From which planet did he comes from? 

"Haish, ok ok fine! We eat at the Italian Restaurant! Happy now?" he demanded.

Jaera's face lit up as she cheered "Assa! I know you'll consider about it"

I smiled at Jaera's sudden expression "Unnie going to change first! Wait up!"

"Ppali ppali unnie!" she giggled.

Jongin rolled his eyes.

 

--

 

We went to dinner just like Jaera wished; a famous Italian Restaurant near with Gangnam Subway. I loves Italian food way more than fried chicken. Eating fried chicken was damn annoying just like the ones who preferred it, Kim to the Jong to the In. But, I shouldn't blame fried chicken. It's unfair and they're innocent. Lmao, what? 

"Table for 3 person, sir?" a female waiter sweetly smiled at Jongin.

"Yes please" he gave a small grin and winked at the waiter. For 's sake just let me spin his head around and escape from the reality like forever and after. Unfortunately, nope. Nothing could change this. I'll remain live in this life with a ert jerk named Kim Jongin.

"Follow me" she beckoned us and pointed out a table. Jaera and I settled ourselves in the table as Jongin slid into the seat opposite. Jaera and I ordered the same menu; spaghetti carbonara with meatballs and Jongin; baked honey chicken wings. His life is incomplete without chicken. I bet if a girl named chicken he'll married her already. Phew. While waiting for our food to arrive, I thought about what Mr.Jung said few hours ago.

 

Flashback

"Minhye-ah" he said slowly as he leaned forward to his desk. "Currently, Park corp. lose many client from overseas. They refuse to cooperate with us and canceled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter