Chapter seven

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's pov

Before went to dinner, I took a bath after had some kind of arguing session with Minhye. She called me a jerk so I have to teach her a lesson. I wore a simple white shirt and shorts. I let my wet hairs mess without caring to comb or styled. I laid down on my bed and begun to text Sehun.

To: Sehoon

From: Kai

Yah, Sehun!!! Why you give a ride to her??? Do you really likes her?

2 mins later

From: Sehoon

To: Kai

Jeez you are the one who heartless you know she waited for a bus alone.

If something bad happen what you'll going to answer your parents idiot!

 

I grunted as I receive his text. I realize that leaving her is my fault. I'm just too emotional about what happen on Dance class. They were all like praising that girl who just transferred here. I don't even know why I'm being like this. These kind of feelings that I've never felt before. I heard a several knocks on the door by the maid "Dinner is ready~~" she sang. I get off from my bed and headed out. I don't know why my feet moved straight to her room. I felt somehow guilty for her. I know she's having hard time when her parents dead and now she has to face a new circumstance. But still, you can't crossed the line Minhye. I waited in front of her room and she opened the door. I was a bit fascinated by her look and the lavender scent from her wet hairs. I inhales the scent as I closed my eyes; intoxicated with the smell. It makes me craving for more. I entered her room and locked the door without leave my eyes off her. She look shocked at first but a frown form on her face. "Ya-yah! What the heck are you doing?" she backed herself while I moved forward. I don't even know why I acted like this. I felt like someone controlling me. I want to remind her to not tell my parents about today; about me abondoned her in the first place. Unexpected things can happen anytime. Even this world can be upside down or even worse. I s my arm around her slim waist. I don't know that she got a perfect body lines. But the real question is why am I acting like this?

 

Minhye's pov

I slammed the car door as I walked to the hallway using the back door of school. I could see Jongin walked in opposite direction; he was using front door instead. He really tries hard to make no one know that we're living together. If we did walking along I wonder what's the students think about us? A close friend? Nope. A classmate? That's too impossible so nope. A couple? Make sense. But, ew not with the ert jerk. Ara did tell me, the area behind the school was always deserted. There was nobody ever hang up within the area so I guess Jongin want the driver to drop off and pick up us there. Everyday. Well, it's okay for me as long as I don't have to walk or even waited like an idiot for a bus in Gangnam after school. I let out a small sigh. Thankgod, Sehun gave me a ride yesterday even though he don't know me and basically me don't know him. 

I entered my class and Ara already on her seat; waved to my direction. Her face looked brighter than yesterday. At the same time, I took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter