Chapter twenty nine

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After he paid the dinner, I went out from the restaurant. Jongin followed after me and walk with me side to side. The day was getting darker as the crescent of the moon light up brightly against the skies. We headed to home and the journey along to the place was engulfed with complete silent. The radio wasn’t . Even it was silent, I found it comfortable with Jongin because it seems like we were both fine with the silent mode. Until he sighed lowly; gave up and stole a quick glance at me.

“What?” I asked, toneless.

“Talk to me, I might get sleepy” He said, started to yawn softly.

Without words, I inch forward and the radio, it played some catchy song and I guess it could make someone wide awake when one’s heard it. I shrugged and turned to him. More like, “Problem settled!”

He scoffed and turned off the radio.

“I want you to talk to me not the radio” He stated, looking at me before focusing back to his drive.

“Alright, then. What do you want to talk about?” I asked in a matter-of-factly tone.

Silent engulfed on us again. He hummed a little while tapping his chin. I stared to his beautiful side profile before his eyes collided with mine. My eyes were quite shaky as I quickly broke the gaze, even though it was short but I couldn’t beat the crap of his strong yet calming gaze. He let out a snicker and shifted his eyes on the road.

“Why do you look so nervous?” He asked with a smug grin.

“Nervous?” I repeated his word, snorting afterwards. “Do you probably want us to get on accident? Stupid Kai is stupid” I shook my head in playful manner while whistling. But then, only God know the fact that my heart was beating insanely just now – nervous might the word.

He pouted slightly, “Don’t Kai me, I’m Jongin”

“Okay, stupid Jongin is stupid. How’s that sound?” I asked, purposely making it meaner.

He cleared his throat and nodded. “That sounds better, MinMin”

“Hey, why are you calling me that?” I scowled, punching him right on the arm.

He groaned lightly but shrieked in laughter, “Yahay, I got your nickname back. It’s cute.”

“No, it isn’t”

“Yes, it is”

“Nooooo.”

“Yes!”

“No”

“Yes!”

“NO”

“No”

“Yes”

I tapped my mouth after realizing that I just said ‘yes’. Okay, there’s no need to describe how Jongin looked right now because ugh, the dude tricked me. I crossed my arms over my chest before clenching my teeth. We had arrived home as soon as the wide gate opened automatically. Jongin pulled over under the garage, still with his remain laughter. I tilted my head to him, judging him endlessly.

“Are you done?” I asked with irritating voice.

He nodded his head and slowly let his laugh fade away, “Thanks for admitting, anyway”

“Yeah, most welcome”

 

--

 

It was nine in evening when I’m done washing up. I knocked on Jongin’s door earning no respond from the person. I knitted my brows in bafflement before started to knock it louder. Again, no respond from him. Without hesitation, I sneaked myself inside the pretty spacious room for a single person and eyed the surrounding. Well, mostly boys’ room would be such a mess and crowded with posters glued on the wall. But, there’s not even a single thing stick on the walls. His room was tidy and cool because of the light blue painted on the wall and his queen’s bed that covered with blackish-grey cover.  The smells of his room was strong yet intoxicated – maybe from his cologne.

After a while, I realized that the guy doesn’t in the room or in the toilet. I went out of his room and sensed a loud cheering sound from the living room. I paced to the staircase and walked down through it. I looked on the living area, finding him sitting on the couch while gripping a packet of chips. He was watching a football match. I lunged toward him and took the controller away from his side. He looked up to me with a startled.

“Kim Jongin, we need to talk” I voiced straight forwardly.

“I thought you’re asleep” He said, blinking his eyes innocently.

I heaved a sigh before turned off the television. He let out a frustrating whined as he shoved another chips on his mouth.

“We need to talk, okay” I muttered softly after fall on the couch beside him.

He stared blankly on the black screen while I tried to gain his attention. He looked like a puppy who was sulking at his owner and how I hate to admit it because it was too overwhelmingly adorable. Slowly, I reached out and took his hand – the one not with chips – and squeezed it.

“Jongin, do you hear me?”

“Mhm, I hear you”

“Look, I’m sorry for ruining your good times but I really need your answer on this.” I drew a circle on his palm w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter