Chapter eleven

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

Weekends ended. Yeah, back to school.

Minhye was so pretty last Saturday. I wasn't even lying when I said that to her. I could sense that Minhye are fashionable and to tell the truth I like her. Not in a friend way but in a romantic way. I decide to tell Minhye the truth. The truth that I've got a crush on her since the first time I saw her at the mall. I tried to neglect the feeling but the more I neglect it, the feeling grew deeper. But, the problem is what if she refuse? What if she already got a boyfriend? What if she already likes someone? I leave the thought without answers.

I went out from my room with complete school uniform and headed down to living room. I saw Mina, crossing her leg and glared scornfully toward me. Is she on her period? What's with the glare she throw to me early in the morning? Tch. Whatever. I ignored her as I walked across to dining table. As usual the maids prepared the breakfast. 

"Oh Sehun" she called.

"What" I mumbled and took a sip of warm green tea.

"Do you think it's a right choice?" she asked.

"What are you talking about?" my eyes lit up, looked at her.

"Minhye. You like her aren't you?" she guessed.

"So what? Don't be a nosy. Mind your own business."

"I saw them on last Friday night. Kai and Minhye. I'm completely clueless." she went on, "did you got something you 'forgot' to share with me?"

I sneered "It's nothing. They're just friend or maybe they bumped into each other so they have a simple conversation like that"

"Oh." she said sarcastically, her brow raised.

"Don't do something stupid, Mina" I warned and gulped.

She shrieked of laughter bingo! "I won't do anything brotha. Trust me." 

 

--

 

Minhye's POV

I ignored Jongin and so did he. Neither a word nor sound came out from his mouth. Am I too harsh yesterday? I just asked him to stop talking but I didn't mean to- ugh whatever. We got in the car and Mr. driver drove us to school. The atmosphere was so boring so I plugged in my earphones; listening some bright song. I glanced at him, he looked out the window with a serious expression on his face. I have to admit that he have the looks where every girl would drool and mesmerize. I diverted my glanced and looked out the window too. As soon as we arrived school, he instantly opened the door and slammed it hard. I was in a state of shock. Did he was that mad? I bowed lightly to mr.driver before went in the school by the back door.

I headed to my locker to pick up books. I hummed, chemistry, checked! english, checked! and ahh, I forgot what's the last subject? I tried to recall all the subject as I looked at the air only to find someone or maybe more than one, peeking at my direction around the edge of the wall. A frowned wrinkled my forehead. I peered at them and saw three guys, looking at me up and down continuously and smirked. I could see one of them his lips disgustingly. What the actual ? Who are them? erts? I slammed my locker and leave the locker right away. I found myself ran until I bumped into someone. I jumped in shock, Sehun! I hold his hand tightly. My knee was shaking unknowingly. I could see his face was clueless but I scanned his worried eyes. I took a deep breath to calm myself. Other students around us were watching and whispering. Oh great, what now? 

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Uh..nope nothing" I let go of his hand and smile.

"Are you sure? Your face look pale" he concerned.

"I'm okay and sorry for bumping into you"

He exhales and smiled "Let's go" he put his arm around my shoulder.

We entered our class together, receiving a dead glared from Jongin. I glanced at Mina, she was scoffing and crossed her arm. I make my way to my seat and greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter