Chapter twenty seven

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

Minhye slammed the door hard when she saw Jongin leaning against his door frame. She wanted to look at his face. She craved for his touch. She wanted to drown herself in his dark brown orbs. But, her mind tells her to do the opposite. 

Jongin heaved a sigh as he walked into his room. It has been a month. He hasn’t talk to her. He felt lonely, cold and horrible without her. He missed having a conversation with her, even a short one. If possible, he wanted to turn back time rewind at the first time she stayed here. He wouldn’t just waste the opportunity and he’d promise to protect and not hurting her again.

As the day passed, neither of them made an attempt to find the solution to get back together. Meanwhile, their hearts begged for each other’s presence. Just it their body and brain does not cooperate to what their hearts said.

“Where’s Minhye?” Mr. Kim asked.

The Kim’s was already being seated in their sitting arrangement at the dining table for dinner.

“I’ll get her!” Jaera (Jongin’s lil sister) stood from her seat. She immediately ran up to the stairs.

“Honey, don’t run!” Mrs. Kim warned her daughter. Jaera giggled at Mrs. Kim and continue ran to Minhye’s room.

Mrs. Kim shook her head disapprovingly, “She never listens”

 

Minhye walked down the stairs with Jaera. Jaera talked so much and she responded to it with a smile on her face. She flashed a sincere smile to Mr. and Mrs. Kim before seated. She squirmed in her own seat and looked down to the dishes placed on the table. Mrs. Kim noticed the tensed between Minhye and her only son.

“Are you okay?” Mrs. Kim asked, gazed down to find her eyes.

Minhye flinched and stood upright back “O-Oh? Yes, I’m fine” She smiled to Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim nodded and smiled warmly to Minhye.

“If you have any boys problem, don’t hesitate to talk to me. Alright?” Mrs. Kim said to Minhye before turned to her son.

“I’ll sure to beat the crap of him if he ever hurts your feeling” She added, not leaving the strong gaze from her son.

Jongin broke his gaze from his mother and let out a soft sigh.

“Mom! I’ve a boy problem, would you listen to me?” Jaera asked earning a chuckle from the family.

“Not at your age, kiddo” Mrs. Kim stated. Jaera pouted and leaned back.

“Okay, let’s eat our dinner” Mr. Kim said afterward.

 

--

 

“Hubby, they looked like they are in fight” Mrs. Kim walked to the bed. Mr. Kim was reading a business book with his spectacle on.

She wanted so bad to made Minhye as her daughter-in-law. Even though, they’re still young she hoped that one day, Minhye and her son could be together. She likes Minhye and she treated Minhye like her own daughter.

Mr. Kim snorted, “Aren’t they always fight? What’s the big deal?”

“Ay, hubby! That’s a long time ago, they’re now in love. You’re so loading” Mrs. Kim exclaimed.

Her husband laughed heartily, “Let them settle by themselves. We’ve no right to interfere”

“But, I want Minhye to be in our family for real”

Mr. Kim sighed “Don’t force them. They have their own choice to choose their future partner”

Mrs. Kim didn’t response to her husband’s words. She knew her husband was right. She can’t urge Minhye to be with her son. Minhye could choose any guy that perfect with her or maybe more better than her own son. She heaved a sigh and fall asleep.

 

--

 

The next day, Minhye came to school like usual. She let her hair fall straight without minding to tie it. Not to forget, she didn’t ride with Jongin. He has his own car and drove by himself. Minhye came and back to school with her foster parents’ driver. She exhales, well at least she doesn’t have to face the awkward atmosphere in the car or more badly walk to school after being expelled by Jongin. Like her first day of school. She doesn’t want the situation repeated. She wanted it to be all fine and she doesn’t want to be in love with him either. It’s so sickening when she couldn’t get enough sleep and only think about him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter