Chapter thirty one

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The last school week for students before the end-year holiday went perfectly well. Students were enjoying their days at school with chatting and playing some indoor games in the class when teacher let them to do their own stuff – but to not making any noises of course – but heck, just who will listen to it?

It was windy and rainy at the same time as the temperature dropped day by day which is all of students, mainly senior year have to take care of themselves to not catch a cold. The graduation day would be held on Sunday morning. The weather broadcast predicted the day would be warm and good for any outdoor activity – even though the graduation will be set on the indoor of Gangnam High auditorium hall. To conclude, we just wished the event would be a glorious and memorable day for us.

Mina, however, still sending me a harsh glare when she passed by my table. Oh geez, don’t she exhausted of having me as her long-lasting enemy just because of Jongin? Couldn’t she just move on and find another guy because gosh.. she’s pretty for ’s sake oh no, did I just compliment that ? Okay, scratch that. The only thing that I’ve seen changed a lot of her was, she never being clingy-mingy with Jongin or other exo guys. Lately, she’s being all alone and whenever someone want to approach and making friends with her, she would roll her eyes and leave the place immediately. She’s a loner and I guess she doesn’t care. After she was dumped by her own twin brother and his famous buddy she never tried to find a new friend or creating a new gang to make revenge to exo and prove them that she was all fine without exo on her side but all she did was literally – nothing.

Junmyeon had advised Sehun multiple times to not being too mean with his older-two-minutes twin sister and try to make a move to find that if she was changed. But, Sehun, being the cold-hearted that he was, he insisted and said that he would do that later. Everyone knew to Oh Sehun, later is more like NEVER in his life dictionary. All I hope that their brotherly-sisterly relation will be going back to normal and decent.

 

That night before the graduation day, I was in my room. Recalling the wonderful night earlier, I had a fun dinner with the Kim at a town, still located in Gangnam area. Basically, we were celebrating for the ‘graduation eve’ – if that even possible. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim congratulate me and Jongin for successfully graduated in high school.

Talking about Jongin, even though we’re now in a deep couple relationship, we can’t be alone neither in my room nor his room. His parent doesn’t talk about it though but in my opinion, it’s better for me to avoid things happen. All night, I would lock my door and asked the maid for all the spare keys of my room so that he can’t sneak or whatever he wanted to do. And those nights too, Jongin would knock on my door and when I asked ‘What do you want?’ he would reply ‘I want to see you or I want to use your toilet cause mine are clogged’ and other lame excuses. I, of course, wouldn’t fall for it.

I rocked back and forth with phone on my grip. I searched on the web to find a nice and perfect hairstyle for tomorrow. I scroll down the daily beauty and care page that I found on Tumblr – there was many tips and extra information for girls to be more shine and appeal to publics. To tell the truth, the entire sort thing was not my style, but it’s not bad after all because maybe I could be a better me as time passed by?

Without knowing, my mouth curled up at the sight of a hairstyle that I’d love to do for tomorrow. The ‘waterfall braid’ – it’s a braided kind of hair that begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter