Chapter ten

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's pov

After the dinner, they walked along the Gangnam street. The light shone from the lamp posts along their way.  They went almost each shop at the sideway of Gangnam.  Jongin just follow them from behind and keep sighing each 60 seconds. A few shopseller glanced and smile flirtily at Jongin but he didn't response to anything and remain with his poker face. Minhye and Jaera were enjoying the night out by themselves and brought various type of tops, dresses, accessories and other girl stuffs. Jaera brought her favourite shoes that she wanted the most and it's limited in South Korea. Jaera then walked across the street and entered a mask shop. They sold many one of a kind mask and it's really expensive for a specific mask. Jaera didn't even interested with all the mask until she found a funny clown mask. Most of the clown mask she seen was scary but this mask looked unique in her eyes. She asked Jongin to wear it but he refused. She pulled a face as she pouted; looking down the floor. Jongin ruffled Jaera's hair and leaned over to Jaera. Jaera leaped in victory. She wore it to Jongin and chortled at how her brother's look. Minhye were also there amused by how hideous he looks. Jongin looked at his reflection on a mirror. His eyes bulged in despair because he looked absolutely horrible with the mask. They leave the shop with huge grinned plastered on their faces. 

"Yaa, let's go home" he poked Jaera.

"But.. I still wanna look at a shop over there" she pointed at a shop.

He sighed "It's late already. What if mom and dad looking for us?"

Jaera rolled her eyes "Oh come on, of course they won't. In fact, tomorrow is weekends" Jaera convinced him.

Minhye stood near with them; just listened to the both siblings argueing. "I think it's better for us to go home now, Jaera. You already got your fav shoes right? And you don't want to make mom and dad worry right? So let's go home and we can go to that shop next time, okay?" Minhye patted Jaera's back.

"Arraseo" Jaera murmured silently as they headed to the car. 

 

 

Mina's pov

Right after school, I met Chanmi and Yerim; I saw their nametags so I knew their name. They were waiting for me under a cherry tree at the garden that I used to wait Mr.driver to pick me up. They looked nervous or is it just me? They told me everything about Minhye and Sehun. About what happen if Sehun and Minhye ended up dating each other? About Minhye is an ex-queenka of Seoul High. I rolled my eyes, the thought made my heart flares and crumpled. I hate Minhye at the first place, she took away my happiness; my Sehun, my reputation but sure enough not for my sarang Kai. I was in my way to Café Alver where it is a calm place to reduce my stress. So, my driver took me to the cafe and drove through Gangnam street. I was in a long dazed when I looked out the window, I saw a very familiar human beings headed out from a shop. It's Kai, Jaera and another girl which is whatsnot in my expectation, Park Minhye. I observed how they interacted among each other and another unexpected thing was they looked so close I mean too close for a girl that was just transferred here. Jaera's face was full with delight when Minhye clinged on her and the fun fact is she didn't look that friendly when with me. Ugh, that damn spoiled kiddo. I took two deep breaths to calm myself down in attempt to resist my urge to scream right inside the car but I don't want Mr.driver thought I'm insane or pissed but I am actually PISSED OFF! Oh Mina, calm down. Yeah, inhales. exhales. inhales. relax. Okay, I just have to think. Yes, think a plan to make Minhye suffering. She's really wreaking my nerves out from the first day she came here and in the blink of an eyes, she became my strong yet competitive enemy. Uggh, I let out a loud groan. Wow, park minhye you little . You just crossed the damn line.

As I arrived, I stepped inside the café and took a seat at the corner of the café ; somehow a private spot. I dialled numbers on my iPhone and placed it to my ear. beep..beep..beep "Hey Hyunseung, I got a super worthy job for you" a smirk slightly formed on my face.

 

Minhye's pov

I walked upstairs with Jaera; holding our purchase bags after greeted Mr,Mrs Kim. They were watching television on the couch after working hard throughout the day. They looked so intimate with each other like the ages never built any gaps between them. I bided Jaera goodnight after sent her in her room since her room was near with the stairs compared to mine and jongin's. As I about to enter my room, Jongin first caught my wrist and spun me around. He let himself to lean in and I could feel his warm breathes blew lightly on my face. I looked into his dark brown eyes. I like the color of his eyes; it took my breathes away as I stared them. His pointy nose, his tanned skin looks perfectly perfect on him. The heck? Get into your ing sense Minhye!

"Are you done with the staring Park Minhye?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter