Chapter thirteen

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kai asked Minhye in the most seductive voice he got.

"W-wh-what?" Minhye stuttered and flustered. It's not the first time a guy asked her that but it felt somehow different. 

He closed his eyes and inhales "I mean fake girlfriend. So that I could protect you from any guy that tried to hurt you and I could escape from girls' confession. It was way too sickening!"

Minhye snorted "how on earth you can protect me? It's not like you'll be always cling and stick by my side" she squinted her eyes in annoyance.

"I'll do that"

"Eww no way" Minhye disapprove.

"Well, I'm so aware that students were afraid of me and I promise, you'll be safe as long as you're my girlfriend" he held up his hand just like the one who promised hard. "Ahaa, I know. Pinky pro-" he exclaimed as he grabbed her finger but she flinched.

"Okaay, okay. Let's make some agreement" Minhye suggested.

Jongin cleared his throat "First thing first, you can't tell anyone about this"

"You too" she said remind him.

"Right. Second, you can't fall in love with Sehun"

"The heck?" she frowned, looked puzzled by Jongin's last sentence.

"Yes, problem with that?" he tilted his head.

"Then, you can't fall for other girls" she demanded harshly, crossed her arm around the chest.

"I won't baby" he tickled Minhye under her chin earning a whine by her. "Okay that's it. You can rest now and oh, don't forget to help me study, tomorrow" he said as he stepped out from Minhye's room.

Minhye rolled her eyes. In just a few hours, she hates that guy back.

 

Minhye's pov

The very next morning, I'm officially Jongin's girlfriend aka The Kingka of Gangnam High's girlfriend. But of course we won't reveal that I'm his FAKE girlfriend. Highlight the 'fake' word please. This time Mr Driver didn't parked the car behind the school. Instead, he parked in front of Gangnam High's main entrance. I took a deep breath, clearing all the bad thought that comes from my mind as I glanced at Jongin, he looked so chill just like nothing bothered him at all. As I and Jongin stepped out from the car, I could see girls and also boys passed by and whispered to each other. Some were glaring, some were heading their way to us. I gulped. I bet this idea going to be worsen not to be a better one. The ones who make their way to us was his hardcore fangirls, how do I know? Just by looking at their nasty faces. One of the girls were holding a very thick book and without knowing it flew to my direction. I stood straight like a statue, never crossed in my mind to avoid or run for it. Just in a blink of eyes, Jongin grabbed my waist as he spun me round. He pressed my body on one of the entrace pole as he leaned over me.

"Dummy." He murmured under his breath. I just widened my eyes as I noticed people were staring over us with undefined expressions plastered on the faces. I tried to push Jongin away but he was too strong as he placed his hand on the pole,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter