Chapter twenty one

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

poster credit to // FLY TO LOVE

 

Minhye's pov

 

School went like usual, not-too-very-well, I bet because of some girl students sending me so much hatred via their dead glare and bad mouthing behind me. Well, I eavesdropped a conversation of a group of girls neared the locker when lunch time. They said that I've cheated their Kai oppa and I was really flared up when they complimented Mina.

 

"I think Mina is better than the Minhye girl"

 

"I know, right? At least, Mina still can take care of Kai's oppa heart than the damn girl"

 

"She is a player! She wants Sehun oppa and now she broke Kai's oppa heart! Huh, go to hell!"

 

 

So, that's the conversation. I couldn't help myself from hearing more because it would just make my heart more bleeding and I don't want myself to lost control. If I'm bad enough, I would just barged in and pull and cut off their hair. But, that was just too typical. I left the locker section with Ara. During the walking along the hallway, Sehun leaned against the door while his folded arms, he waited for us neared the Cafeteria's door. He and Kai haven’t talked since the night of Sehun and I kissed. So, Sehun just contacting with the other exo member. He followed from behind as Ara and I pushed the Cafeteria's door. Surprisingly, our usual table at the back has filled by people. It was the first time ever, people took our place and I looked at Ara, more like 'where-should-we-seat' expression. Sehun poked my shoulder and he gestured an empty table. It was at the centre of cafeteria and.... it was also beside the exo table. I was hesitated to go there but Ara and Sehun leave me behind as they walked to the table like nothing bothered them. I steadily walked and inhales deeply. As I walked passed exo table, Jongin leads his eyes to me until I settled myself on the chair. It was really uncomfortable and I'd rather to die than having lunch at the table. Sehun sat oppositely to me.

 

Ara texted something on her phone. Sehun don't even glance at the table even though he was just having problem with Jongin. And there's me sitting straightly like a statue of liberty. I gritted my teeth and stood up. I made my way to the cafeteria section to buy some drinks. Then, my phone was vibrating. It was a message from Ara. 

 

Stay calm and face this. I know, you're bold enough! Just ignore him, okay?

 

My lips curved into a smile. I stuffed my phone back inside my uniform's pocket and bought cans of fruit juices. I went to the table with almost no heart, I finally could make the table beside us invisible yet still in the space of my stereoscopic vision. I smiled cheekily to the both human. Ara's eyes lifted up. She took the drink and drank it until half. I shook my head at her childish behavior. Meanwhile, Sehun grabbed the drink that I hold, it was my favorite juice and how dare he took it from me?!

 

"Yah! It's mine." I grunted. He stuck out his tongue and opened the can. I thought he would drink it but instead, he gave the drink back to me. 

 

"Eyy, I just want to open it for you~" Sehun grinned with his eyes smaller teasingly.

 

I rolled my eyes, quickly took it from his hand and mouthed an 'O'. I gulped the drink while glanced at Jongin. His face was quite amusing to me because he looked didn't satisfied with the moment of me and Sehun(?) He was hardly to not let his eyes free from our table. It just like he observed everything what I and Sehun did. Until minutes passed, Mina sat at the exo table which is also opposite to Jongin. I tried to not care about them but I just can't help but to eavesdrop. Surprisingly, Jongin seems to be very glad by Mina's presence and I could feel that he just didn't being himself. They exchanged their smiles and glances.

 

"So, what're you and Minhye now, Jongin?" Mina started a new topic after they conversed about stuffs before.

 

I squinted my eyes, I hate the way she called him by his real name. I mean, before this she used to call Jongin as Kai. At the same time, Sehun and I exchanged our fruit juices and I was happily tasted it. I could feel the sharp glare from Jongin's eyes. He looked back to Mina.

 

"We never talked after the incident, so I guess.." His eyes met mine as he continued "We're really over" 

 

It's a lie if I said that it wasn't hurt. But, I bear with it.

 

Mina smirked in amusement. All students went back to their classes respectively after the bell chimed.

 

 

--

 

 

After lunch hour, it was history class. I took out the textbook as Mr. Ahn ordered us to open the page he has stated. I couldn't focus of the class and continuously reflected back what has Jongin said earlier. We're really over? Did he serious with that? How could he say th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter