Chapter thirty two

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the same night, Mina wandered round the fancy, light-glittered living room of the Oh’s mansion. There was a big chandelier hung on the ceiling of the mansion. She became stressed out for tomorrow’s event. She’s not having problems about her hair-style or whatever shoes should she wore for tomorrow but it’s about how lonely and awkward she would face when the graduation day held. There must be a group of students taking photos and talking happily with each other meanwhile her… she’s all alone with her parents (if they got time to come though). She’ll be dying in embarrassment and would be the laughstock of the students.

She heaved a sigh while started to plant a seat on a couch. She knew Sehun wouldn’t ever forgive her for what she had done to Minhye and Jongin. She knew she was wrong but she was so dead-headed and doesn’t know the right solution so she took the initiatives to ruin her. But, the result was still the same. The evidence was clearly apparent when she saw them during the camp and also back from the camp. The couple is still tightly bound for each other. She played with her phone recklessly and realized how lonely she could get when she aren’t with the exo. She missed the time when they teased among themselves and enjoyed the day with her. They were her close friends from middle school until now, high school. They are the seniors and popular and eye-catching by people around them until Minhye came. She felt challenged by her physical and facial and mental. She wanted to look more extraordinary than her so she decided to study and study to become the top ranked girl in the examination result’s list. From there she also was not aware at all that Minhye stayed with Jongin’s parent. She also soon acknowledged that Minhye got a thing with her big crush.

Besides, currently, for her that was the past. She regret for pushing Jongin to stick with herself as like she owned him. She knew Jongin would notice her as a friend, no more and no less. She regrets for let her feeling exposed and now she lost all her friends that used to be on her side. She wanted the entire disturbance she made to come back into a decent and n-

“AHEM, YO”

Her thought were interrupted by her twin brother. Sehun leaned his body against the metal rail of the staircase with a cold stare toward the former.

Sehun talked to me? Did he just say something to me???!

Mina’s eyes lit up promptly when the boy just talked to her. She rose from her seat with an anticipation glued on her face.

“..Sehun..” Mina mumbled quietly, as her gaze dropped to the marble floor. No, I can’t get my hope too high maybe he just wanna spit his frustration and anger out to me again. Its okay, I could bear with it as long as he willing to forgive me…

She didn’t notice that the boy walked toward her until he let out a loud sigh. She lifted up her face in instant to see a pair of dark brown and warm eyes of Oh Sehun. He was a man even though Mina’s older; he was sure taller than her. Mina gave him a small smile and waved awkwardly.

“H-Hey… ssup?” Mina tried to create a conversation despite of the silence. Sehun lazily landed himself on the couch and switched on the television, ignoring Mina’s lame attempt to start a convers.

Mina sat back on the couch beside him with pursued lips. Sehun glanced at his sister then looked back on the TV.

He opened his mouth, “Do you wanna join us for tomorrow?”

Mina gasped and quickly reacted to his question, her eyes sparkle in happiness as like she received a lottery or something. She nodded her head while grabbing Sehun’s shoulders to face her.

“OH MY GOD, SEHUN! I CAN? I CAN REALLY? I’D LIKE TO!” She shrieked in enjoyment. Sehun let out a whined when he felt Mina’s fingers pressed deeply into his skin. She released her grasped immediately.

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry” She pleaded. Sehun straighten his shirt and send a quick glare to the former. He huffed when he saw Mina’s apologetic face. The other waved a hand to ensure her that he was alright.

“So, do you forgive me?” She continued. Pleaseeee forgive me, I don’t want to be another loser because I already am in everyone’s eyes.

Sehun was slumped his shoulder and nodded while tightening his lips into a straight line.                             

 “Oh Sehun, look at me and say it clearly” Mina said with a slight stern in her voice.

Sehun gave in, “Yea, yea. Whatever, I forgive you”

Mina frowned increased at her bro’s nonchalant respond, “Meh, you’re not being sincere”

Sehun sighed, “I’m doing this for them (Junmyeon mostly), okay. We’re 0-0 now (I forgive you, you forgive me) so what’s the ing problem??”

“AISSSH, okay. HIHIHIHII… Why you’re so serious huh?” Mina inched forward to pinch his cheeks. Sehun swatted her hand away and rolled his eyes.

Sehun ignored her question and continued watching the TV. His mind clicked at the thought of his best friend, as he spoke. “Please brush off your feeling toward Kai”

Mina looked at him with a quizzed look, “Geez, do you think I’m not getting over Kai until now?”

It’s true. My heart was all done with Kai. Yup, I moved on.

Sehun barely heard her words, “What?”

“I’m all over with them okay. I’m not gonna ruin anyone again just look during camp! Did I do anything to tear them apart? Oh, one! I-I k-kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter