Chapter twelve

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

I panted hard after did some complicated choreography that was teached by Mr.Teuk earlier while Kai was still practicing nonstop. I sat on a couch, gasping for air. It was mearly for the night comes. The day seems to be darker and I could see a yellow ray shone through the mirrors of the dance studio. We were still practicing until late evening, refuse to come home and I bet we, Kai and me, were alone in the school. Mr.Teuk went home since his wife called him for dinner. How'd it feel when wife asked you home for dinner? My lips curved into a small smile.

"Kai, I want to go toilet first" I'm on my feet, earning a nod from him. I went to toilet, washed my face until I heard a scream, a loud one and its a girl's. I walked out from dance studio and ran along the hallway, tried to find the source of the screams. I saw the door to the art room was flung open. I walked hurriedly to the art room only to find Kai and a half- girl hugging, it's Minhye. My eyes widened in shock, my fists harden as I looked at how the both was so close in contact. I stepped in the art room and banged the door. I thought they were doing something inappropriate or should I say in the damn art room but guess what, I'm wrong. My eyes stopped at a guy, kissing the floor and groaned slightly. Hyunseung! He looked like he got beaten but by who? Kai? And what the hell supposed to be happening here? I was so blank in my mind and mad at the same time. 

"What in the world is happening here!??" I asked Kai furiously.

Kai pointed his finger to Hyunseung, "Ask that damn "

Hyunseung was on his feet and tiptoed across the room, tried to escape but I stepped forward first and kicked his lower legs as he fall on the ground.

"" he muttered under his breath. I knelt down and viciously grasped his hair, making he face me.

"Who?!" I asked him. He didn't response but smirked instead. My temper was out of control as I punched him, leaving another deep bruise on the face.

"I ASKED YOU IDIOT! WHO PAID YOU FOR THIS?!" my voice echoed throughout the room.

"Your ing twin sister did" he said as the smirk grew wider. I growled and again I punched Hyunseung's face repeatedly making blood dripping out of the corner of his mouth. 

"Se..hu..n" I turned my head as I heard Minhye mouthed in a low voice. Kai was shirtless, lending his shirt for Minhye. She shook her head lifelessly, unallowed me to continue. "Just..stop" she said slowly. I let go of Hyunseung's head and kicked his before went to Minhye. Kai s his arm around Minhye's waist, supporting her body to stand.

"Are you okay? Let me-" Kai cut in my word.

"I'll take care of her Sehun"

I continued "But-"

"She'll be fine" he added.

I sighed and nodded. My heart crumpled and flared. Seeing Minhye in the awful condition which make her life turned to agonize and even more after her parents dead. I just leave Kai with her and turned my face to the faint Hyunseung. I palpated his pants' pockets only to find his phone in beam of light. My eyes pierced at the thought of Mina as walked out from the room.

 

Mina's POV

" TTT" I cursed in my phone.

 

"WHY YOU LET HER WITH KAI????" I rubbed my forehead continuously and let out a grunt.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter