Chapter six

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered the gate as I met Jongin's eyes; glared at me from a cabin at Mrs.Kim's garden. I ignored him as I continue make my way to the front door.

"Yah! Are you going to ignore me again?" he asked rudely.

"Is it matter to greet you after what you did to me today? AT MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL??!?!" I yelled at my last sentence.

"What did I do? I just do the right thing" he simply said and shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and exhaled roughly. It's really useless to talk with good for nothing jerk. So, I walk away. He stood up abruptly and blocked my way. He stood in front of me just inches away as he stuffed his hand in his pockets. "GET.OUT.FROM.MY.WAY.JERK" I said one by one.

"Jerk? Did you just call me a JERK?" he snorted.

"Yes. You're a jerk" I said while tried to walk away from him. He grabbed my wrist as he spun me around to face him back. Our eyes met and I could feel somewhat a warm eyes of his. 

"Why did Sehun give you a ride?" he curiously asked.

"None of your business." I escaped from his firm grip and stepped forward.

Jongin's pov

I let go of her hand. She leave me as I speechless from my thought. There's no ing way Sehun could be serious at his words earlier in the dance class. "Can I have her Kai?" his question still lingered in my mind. He never gave any girls a ride to their home before, even Mina. Mina has her own driver and car. They always went to school separately. He don't like to share a same car with anyone. I quickly shook my head and vanished all the ridiculous thought. If Sehun really serious, why would I care? I walked in and headed to my room.

Narrator's pov 

A maid headed to upstairs knocked Jongin and Minhye room's door. Their room was exactly opposite to each other and only about one meter in distance. "Dinner is ready~~~" the maid said beneath the two doors.

"I'll go down soon. Thanks!" Minhye replied in her room and no response from Jongin. Jongin get out from his room and wait right in front of Minhye's room. Not till 10 seconds passed, Minhye opened her door; she startled by Jongin. Jongin stared at her wet and straight hair. The soft lavender's scent from her hairs spread to the air. Jongin breathes deeply as he closed his eyes. He slowly stepped in to the room and Minhye backed herself and Jongin locked the door. Minhye felt weird at Jongin's action.

"Ya-yah! What the heck are you doing?" She pitched. Jongin didn't response anything as he pulled Minhye's waist close to him. He looked at her eyes deeply, leaned in and whispered softly into her ear.

"You smells nice, baby" Minhye froze; didn't dare to say anything. They were interrupt by a couple of knocks from the door.

"Ahgassi? Please come down for the dinner" the same maid reminded her. Jongin let go of Minhye. After the maid leave, he carefully open the door and poppped his head from the room. When he was sure that nobody's there he came out and turned his back to Minhye. She didn't move an inch.

"Hey, come on" he gestured her to come out from her room with his index finger. They walked down and make their way to the dining table. They both didn't even glance at each other. Jaera, Mr and Mrs Kim smiled. They ate the dinner quietly till Mrs.Kim started a conversation;

"How's your first day at school, Minhye?"

"It's great." She faked a smile.

"Did Jongin treat you good?" Mr.Kim asked. Minhye and Jongin looked simultaneously at each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter