Chapter twenty four

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I awake with slight warm shone through the tent. I looked at my side and found that Jiyeon’s not there. But, she left a sticky note said that she and Chanyeol going to find woods to cook some breakfast for us.

I yawned soundly and stretched out my exhausted body. It has been a while for not sleep on the ground, so my body feel not used to. I reached out the zip of the tent and pulled down. To my surprise, Jongin was just right in front me. He was about to pull the zip but I happened to open it first. Jongin and I startled at the moment and barely noticed how closed our face currently are.

I quickly came back to my sense as I zipped up the tent, arched backward inside the tent. I calmly waited until he was completely gone. But rather not in my expectations, someone pulled down the zip only to find his handsome face again. I blinked my eyes a couple of time.

“Hey, good morning?” He said.

I wanted to greet back but my voice stuck in my throat as he made himself come into the tent. He pulled up the zip and stared down to me. He stood on his knees as his body leaned down. I laid my body down a bit to give him a better excess. He was like positioned himself on top of me. Not that the tent was small, there was even lot of space for him.

“Give me a morning kiss” He uttered in his low hoarse voice. His eyes swept all over my face but then stopped to the below region, which I’m totally sure it’s lips. My face flushed red and I covered my lips with one of my hand. I shook my head.

“Get out” I said between my hand. He lowered his head and pouted. I can’t help but to mentally squeal of his cuteness overload. This guy, he’s really professional at making various faces in a split second. He turned his back to me. To my relief, he’s hearing my words. I took out my hand from my mouth. He was about to pulled the zip but soon he turned to me and crushed his lips on mine. He managed to grab my wrists and pinned it on the ground. I didn’t have any other way to escape. He moves his lips tenderly on mine when I started to give in. His tongue slide against my lips for entrance but I didn’t budge. I don’t want him to taste my stink mouth since I haven’t brushed my teeth. I pushed his lean torso and break the mid-kiss.

He let out a frustrating groan. I looked him with a slight of apologetic look.

“Am I not a good kisser?” He blurted suddenly. I didn’t response earning a sigh from him.

“Am I not as good kisser as Sehun?”

I knitted my brows. Why’d he brought up the topic again? I remembered myself have said that kiss is an accident and I already forget about it. I wouldn’t want to tell him that I push him because I haven’t brush my teeth, right?

“Minhye says something” He pleaded. I shook my head in response as I closed my mouth back.

“You should get out before they come back” I said, tightly covered my mouth.

Jongin helplessly pulled the zip down. I hold his hand to stop him step out from the tent.

“Morning breath” I explained while pointing a finger to my covered mouth. As soon as he heard that, his face softened and grinned.

“Your lips tasted good enough for me” He commented. A deep blush crept on my face. I pushed him out from the tent as he smirked.

I made my way to clean up somewhere further from the place.

 

--

 

Narrator’s pov

 

Jongin chuckled after the sight of her figure disappeared. She’s cute, clumsy like how she acted before he started to fall for her. He couldn’t sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter